• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Resist! [02.10, Friday 18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
As someone who played all versions of Realesta, I liked this version the most. The magic level rate is a bit difficult but still very enjoyable, small battles are already getting more enjoyable than big battles.

Great oldschool feeling with alot of players, recommended

I totally agree, the low-rate server feels much more stable than ever before.
The war is always good at Realesta, especially when it's low-rate since it hurts a little bit more.

Last edited:
So, it's 6:25 CEST. 1000 players online and 3/4 of them lv <30.

Let's check if there is someone on the Oasis Tomb, since it's good place for low levels. You get in there, without hope - 1000 online, go downstairs and what? 8h after SS not even hunting leftovers, corpses, it's all free! Enjoy free leveling!

Seems like 100 online Tibinatis is more crowded than this shit.

So, it's 6:25 CEST. 1000 players online and 3/4 of them lv <30.

Let's check if there is someone on the Oasis Tomb, since it's good place for low levels. You get in there, without hope - 1000 online, go downstairs and what? 8h after SS not even hunting leftovers, corpses, it's all free! Enjoy free leveling!

Seems like 100 online Tibinatis is more crowded than this shit.
I'm currently waiting for 2 people exping in oasis, both -1 and -2. So ye, maybe you were lucky. :)

Character name : Cmcelen

Warning! This characters is banned until 2020-11-14 18:25:16 for Using unofficial software to play!
Warning! This player has been punished in the past.

Hes standing on 3 banned chars and still botting.

GM gave up? Ban ppl but they can still logg in and cheat GG

Character name : Cmcelen

Warning! This characters is banned until 2020-11-14 18:25:16 for Using unofficial software to play!
Warning! This player has been punished in the past.

Hes standing on 3 banned chars and still botting.

GM gave up? Ban ppl but they can still logg in and cheat GG
Also notice that the ban is for 2 weeks. Great punishment for botting, that will surely let them think twice xD

Also notice that the ban is for 2 weeks. Great punishment for botting, that will surely let them think twice xD
They are relogging everyday so how Will they think twice? Its says they are banned but can still logg in

i was reporting two botters that stays afk 24\7 outside dp in coldwind..
in theyr defense i dont know they were botters but they are standing there all day and all night long.

This is what happened after i reported them.
Post automatically merged:

you should unbann me
i honestly thought they were botting as they are online 24\7
i think its bullshit that u ban people for reporting botters

Attachments

Last edited:
corrupted staff, wont reply when reporting for help. but banning peoples for bullshit reasons. not worth playing nor spending money on. making and selling own cash and runes. shitlesta.

Ruth! Old Lethorn is reporting afk auto-runemakers for botting through cam: Old Lethorn, 5665.
If your staff doesnt ban him now for reporting botters you are all corrupt!

Well, it's my first edition.
Go to first page of this thread and read it out loud.
Next time do yourself a favour and save your time by reading at least few opinions about the server before joining. Online count is not a measure of how good the server is.

Last edited:
Corrupted OT , will never play again. Gm is selling chars after some time . I had 2 weeks pause from tibia, after that break my char doesnt existed anymore. Nickname changed, mail changed, and someone else was playing it. I tried to make contact with gm Ruth, wanted to know what happeND but he never respond my msg. Ive never got hacked or something. SHIT AND CORRUPTED OTS, IM HAPPY ITS DEAD ALREADY, NEVER AGAIN!

Corrupt
Corrupted OT , will never play again. Gm is selling chars after some time . I had 2 weeks pause from tibia, after that break my char doesnt existed anymore. Nickname changed, mail changed, and someone else was playing it. I tried to make contact with gm Ruth, wanted to know what happeND but he never respond my msg. Ive never got hacked or something. SHIT AND CORRUPTED OTS, IM HAPPY ITS DEAD ALREADY, NEVER AGAIN!
100% agreed shit corrupted punioland this OTS has to be named punioland.net never again do fvck gm he selling characters and cc's.. and unlimited supplies for punio. also punio spy on gm boats we saw That he didnt have invisible.. im very happy its dead already also never again pfu

Back