• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Resist! [02.10, Friday 18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I wonder what's the actual reason of no punish botters with delete. I mean, i understand that 3days banishment is usualy a "deletion" due to very 'long' term server but seriously, why ? XD

Worth even testing this server?
If you like pvp a lot and a lot of cheaters and botters are not problem for you then its worth. But dont engage for long, cuz all realesta die so fast. Its definitly not for ppl without much time.

As someone who played all versions of Realesta, I liked this version the most. The magic level rate is a bit difficult but still very enjoyable, small battles are already getting more enjoyable than big battles.

Great oldschool feeling with alot of players, recommended

As someone who played all versions of Realesta, I liked this version the most. The magic level rate is a bit difficult but still very enjoyable, small battles are already getting more enjoyable than big battles.

Great oldschool feeling with alot of players, recommended

great oldschool feeling with 20 bot makers stacked under every house especially in coldwind

If there are 300 people playing here, I don't know where they are , maybe on makers on every city.

Two days ago around 23:00 pm I visited 2 popular places like ghostland or Darasha mino tower and I met only one person of a 18lvl knight who beat minotaurs.

I play here without makers and waste much time to train skills of my knight , but this server not have sense , all have like 25 makers on fully bot and unlimited runes , when i looting only gold at this retard loot rate x1.

Even some boters tell me that this server will not last long with so many bots and it not have any sense , like all low rate servers.

Let some other server start quickly, because there are no good players here , here play only no sense boters fully runemakers.

Server end is near, I know at least 15 people have sold their characters in the last 2 days.

I play here without makers and waste much time to train skills of my knight , but this server not have sense , all have like 25 makers on fully bot and unlimited runes , when i looting only gold at this retard loot rate x1.

Even some boters tell me that this server will not last long with so many bots and it not have any sense , like all low rate servers.

Let some other server start quickly, because there are no good players here , here play only no sense boters fully runemakers.

Server end is near, I know at least 15 people who i know have sold their characters in the last 2 days.

Last edited:
I like the fact that in Tampon stories there are no single-digit numbers. It's like "everyone has 25 mc's", "15 friends sold characters" etc. Yeah, it's a bot friendly OT, but your stories are just XD

My friend make 70 + Ed without makers at team hunts many hours.

Ofcourse some people no have 25 makers who play here , but 80 % this server have many runemakers.

In my opinion here no playing more than 300 real players.

Hunting spots it's empty only some cave bots at run many hours without ban , 80 % online list stay the same places in all citys and make runes at low lvl makers.

If I had GM on this server, I don't know if there would be 50 players left after 2 days of bans for bots.

There are only 2 worth playing oldschool servers:
Medivia, but its not tibia anymore.
Tibiantis, almost no cheaters and if there are any. They are cought sooner or later.

Rest is waste of time, especially realesta 40 edition.

If you think about classictibia.com its not worth too cause of admins who doesnt care.

Rest project dies faster then they even start. I wanted try some in free time, but they went offline before i found time to create character.

Obv its better to make 1bp/uh a day on tibiantis that changing server every 2 weeks. But some ppl just like pain i guess :D

There are only 2 worth playing oldschool servers:
Medivia, but its not tibia anymore.
Tibiantis, almost no cheaters and if there are any. They are cought sooner or later.

Rest is waste of time, especially realesta 40 edition.

If you think about classictibia.com its not worth too cause of admins who doesnt care.

Rest project dies faster then they even start. I wanted try some in free time, but they went offline before i found time to create character.
Aggressive players pvp can't play servers this style , because not have much frags to use + fact this servers it's more pay2win to win than realesta , because can't good playwithout this premium accounts.

Top pvp players never join to low rate server with bad frags and loot system.

I know all good players who play oldschool servers and no one like to play on no sense low rates servers.

At this version i see Lucius from good aiming shooters , other idk hmm...

I haven't met any other of the manual well-shooting players here, maybe some minor exceptions to be found, but rather difficult to find here.

And puniogaming , but of course he is not in top 10 pvp players actually.

Aggressive players pvp can't play servers this style , because not have much frags to use + fact this servers it's more pay2win to win than realesta , because can't good playwithout this premium accounts.

Top pvp players never join to low rate server with bad frags and loot system.

I know all good players who play oldschool servers and no one like to play on no sense low rates servers.

At this version i see Lucius from good aiming shooters , other idk hmm...

I haven't met any other of the manual well-shooting players here, maybe some minor exceptions to be found, but rather difficult to find here.

And puniogaming , but of course he is not in top 10 pvp players actually.

Its the point what people seek. If ppl want only pvp low rates have no sense for them. If ppl want oldschool feeling/nostalgia they should choose fron this 2 i wrote.

Problem is nobody create high rates and care about cheaters. Because for me when i used bot only once in whole my tibia life(uh on hotkey on anni) competing with ppl who use aimbot is no sense. Also botters were reason i left original tibia too. I remember in the end of my days there people were so proud they full boting whole day and gain extreme exp.

I sell my character 2 day ago.

Very boring server it's good only for make $ because prices are high , but for seriuss gamplay it's no sense , because full of bots on slow exp rate and bad loot make unbalanced pvp + fact 90 % players here use bots.

Everyone see that hunt places are empty with a large fake online list.

All is just waiting for start some nice high rate server to get off this sinking ship.

Back