• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Resist! [02.10, Friday 18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Damn there are many virgin whiners in here, just dont play if you dont like the server.

if the server didn't have its obvious flaws that were mentioned on this thread and on previous @ruth servers' threads, then we wouldn't have to "whine". OTLand is a discussion forum, and you're free to leave your opinion, this thread shows what kind of reputation @ruth and his servers have, we're giving valid opinions that are shared by multiple people so idk what's wrong about it, other than the fact that you do not agree with them

and thanks, i won't play this server coz its a fking waste of time, corrupted punioland ot

so its official, tasker illegal ☺ now we can expect 300 runemakers banned per night?

people use riftbot or fatbot anyways, tasker is too much of a hassle to setup on multiple characters if u want them to put runes inside your house anyways, i assure you nothing will change on this edition, they didn't even permaban/delete people who used aimbot/hotkeys, instead they got banned for a week at best XD (plus could buy unbanishment from store)

what you're saying is pretty stupid

because ruth is purposefully allowing all of this shit so that the servers die faster = he can restart more often and get money, he doesn't improve the server, every edition is the same as the previous one (except the first two), hes lazy and incompetent, doesnt enforce rules at all, punio gets special treatment because he's a streamer and that shouldn't have place on a "serious server"
you are stupid for n ot realizing that its all about money
not realizing this means you happy with a 9-5 job and always beeing someones bitch at work

I invite EVERYONE for event on realesta which is called " Shared exp with PunioGaming "

WHEN: Start of server till you can
HOW: Simple as f.
1.You create character with name "Shared exp with Punio " or similar to this. example "Expie z Puniem"
2.You follow punio everywhere.
3.YOU NOT ATTACKING HIM ! VERY IMPORTANY ! DO NOT ATTACK OUR TEAMMATE/GUILDMATE !!!!!!!!
4.You exp with punio without party, simple killing his mobs, writing in spanish language all the time (very important, only spanish language to punio, example :Hola , como estas , solado, soladinho ao vivo, gib itms plx, ???????????????, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ?!?!?!?!??!?!?!)
5.You check the stream and look how cute he got angry
6. You go sleep, then you wake up and repeat thing.

Realesta low rate editions are pointless, if you don't have runemakers with riftbot you can't even try to compete with each other because the economy difference is colossal and owners won't do shit about it.

This server had a "good times" when there were mid/high rate editions back back in the days. Nowadays, the main reason of launching new ones is that it would bring a huge amount of players (income) because of punio's army which would spend their time being his reason to keep playing when it comes to die. However, realesta still has a big potential to be considered as a serious one in fact it has one of the best clients of all time, what most of "war" players really appreciate.

See ya on battlefield. ~>~

Last edited:
Realesta low rate editions are pointless, if you don't have runemakers with riftbot you can't even try to compete with each other because the economy difference is colossal and owners won't do shit about it.

This server had a "good times" when there were mid/high rate editions back back in the days. Nowadays, the main reason of launching new ones is that it would bring a huge amount of players (income) because of punio's army which would spend their time being his reason to keep playing when it comes to die. However, realesta still has a big potential to be considered as a serious one in fact it has one of the best clients of all time, what most of "war" players really appreciate.

See ya on battlefield. ~>~
Realesta has a good client, but in my opinion he is not the best client of all time.

It's more complicated:

Locaation dedicated server give to servers ping , on online list some servers giveing better pings than realesta.

Just only maked at server other mechanics: he make other pvp exhaust work more faster who give better dynamic gameplay and standards pvp in 2020.

Other setings it's a cursor , he add here more cursors to use than one standard cursor to use.

These cursors are cool stuff, but the larger the cursor, the less its accuracy.

The third thing is additional panels that facilitate the game for players with smaller monitors.

In my opinion, this is a good client, but many others could be just as good due to better dedicated servers if the gameplay mechanics were also changed to more dynamic.

Besides, let's not forget that Realesta rpg servers have dynamic gameplay, but it is not as fast as Realesta war, only slightly reduced.

Realesta has a good client, but in my opinion he is not the best client of all time.

It's more complicated:

Locaation dedicated server give to servers ping , on online list some servers giveing better pings than realesta.

Just only maked at server other mechanics: he make other pvp exhaust work more faster who give better dynamic gameplay and standards pvp in 2020.

Other setings it's a cursor , he add here more cursors to use than one standard cursor to use.

These cursors are cool stuff, but the larger the cursor, the less its accuracy.

The third thing is additional panels that facilitate the game for players with smaller monitors.

In my opinion, this is a good client, but many others could be just as good due to better dedicated servers if the gameplay mechanics were also changed to more dynamic.

Besides, let's not forget that Realesta rpg servers have dynamic gameplay, but it is not as fast as Realesta war, only slightly reduced.

I just read the first sentence. realesta has best client.
Post automatically merged:

Nostarlius 1k ppl on start. Nice

good for Brazilians. Others getting +200/350ms.

Nope, 100 ms from poland

its not bad not good , but 6-7h time difference its bad for us. 390people online for now many ppl maker. 96 people +15 level. İf you Want fight with Br players you should be online at 02:00-05:00. if u dont want fights u can play ofc. Have fun dude
Post automatically merged:

Get Ready !!

Last edited:
Gm from Egypt should only ban bots on the war server, not people who accidentally make team with some bots.

Many bots here play everyday , but he tell to me "im blinded" and here people no play on bots only i teaming with bot hahahaha funny.

He say want banned me if i teaming with bots.

I no watch a cast Sagge when he banned him , here many people fast spam mf like bots and 2/3 it's bots and some other is pro players.

Generally , it should be checked on the rpg server of all bots from the war server in the first order , because if someone is a cheater, he rarely changes his habits.

I watch 3 casts and record 2 boters today , so botters it's many here , im not gm to search boter and no want waste time to search they and upload to youtobe.

I think gm Quarley must buy more big glass on eye for catch they:

yes we know waropolis best client best ot
I no write anywhere Woropolis client it's the best , but maybe this new clientis good.

Server 100 % it's best of the best , have best balance in pvp , becasue no have any other server where paying to win and wasting much time , not give give you much advage.

Besides, it is well suited for pvp players have: pvp enforced , always a lot of frags to use are the most important things when it comes to having fun.

Realesta rpg it's 3rd place, right after Realesta War just because there are simply no good pvp ots i europe.

Many of the pvp players never intend to enter low-level servers, because they prefer to play counter strike and other shooters than waste time such servers.

Last edited:
Back