• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Resist! [02.10, Friday 18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
open h-rate tommorow, 2x runes, enfo, fast regen, big death loss, nobody take serious low rate realesta but everyone likes h rate with ur client @ruth
I agree.
Ruth have basically destroyed his reputation as a low rate hoster. There are too many competitors as well.
There are no competitors for high rate. It cant fail as a high rate.
By hosting all year with reset every 1.5 to 2 months you can make a lot of donate cash. Just saying

You have realesta war, there were hight rate last time and died in 2 weeks
Realesta war is fun for 5 minutes. Tired of lvl 31 and the thais map.

2 weeks of war and pking. Or 3 weeks of rpg and 2 weeks of war.
War is still 2 weeks.

I rather spend my time fighting and having fun.
Rpg on tibia for sure aint fun.

Needle server in terms of mechanics, but players and host. Just toxic. People that pg 24/7 kills randoms who have like 2-4h to play daily on 1 ue and they are suprised that server died. No sleepy make sneaky going into 50lvl fights with they ue combo because they want free runes. At the end they destroy the server because of that behavior. Server will still die but they just destroy it earlier. GG's.

Needle server in terms of mechanics, but players and host. Just toxic. People that pg 24/7 kills randoms who have like 2-4h to play daily on 1 ue and they are suprised that server died. No sleepy make sneaky going into 50lvl fights with they ue combo because they want free runes. At the end they destroy the server because of that behavior. Server will still die but they just destroy it earlier. GG's.
Spot on.

open now time 8.0 REALERA.org

Post automatically merged:

Back