• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Hela High Rate Real Map, Mysteriandos, New Spawns, Monsters, Items [04.08.2023]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://hela.odenia.online/
Server Address
hela.odenia.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
98 online and 70 makers XDD
we have a winner i quess
odyniec needle for years alive af

2:30 pm update
157 online
115-125 makers

Will do another update, 4 hours later

6:07 pm
Update: 275 online
200-220 makers
insanity

Last edited:
First time you see OTS 7.4 ?
On this version you need huge amountse rune for exp... so yes there is a lot of maker ;)

im not sure only br or venezula also sweden people have 5+ maker and dont get ban ...

98 online and 70 makers XDD
we have a winner i quess
odyniec needle for years alive af

2:30 pm update
157 online
115-125 makers

Will do another update, 4 hours later

6:07 pm
Update: 275 online
200-220 makers
insanity
so what about tibiantis? 600 players online on peak time and i count 80 chars above 40. that server is also dead and corrupt?

486 online right now
150 chars being rps/ps/eks/ks not counting ms/s/ed/d over lvl 30, counting them it's 180
counting this server as low rate, i would count another eks/ks/rps/ps over lvl 20 since they train/exp
it bring around 50% of server playing (50% runemakers) comparing to this odyniec?
HIGH RATE AS I REMIND YOU, SERVER MADE TO FIGHT AND HAVE FUN
every counting i did before is 75%+ runemakers
stop bragging your dead spoofed server of 2/3 teams of 10~~ people fighting + trying to defend your owner (friend of yours)
and start develpoing better system of giving runes for h-rates instead of spooing numbers
ty

stop bragging your dead spoofed server of 2/3 teams of 10~~ people fighting + trying to defend your owner (friend of yours)
and start develpoing better system of giving runes for h-rates instead of spooing numbers
best thing is they are not even fighting last edition they had "wars" gm deleted one team for trapping (NOT KILLING) gm's brother/friend (that guy also solved epic quest) now they struggle to have proper fight cuz its 15 people vs 5 on HIGH RATE WAR OTS FOR FUN

best thing is they are not even fighting last edition they had "wars" gm deleted one team for trapping (NOT KILLING) gm's brother/friend (that guy also solved epic quest) now they struggle to have proper fight cuz its 15 people vs 5 on HIGH RATE WAR OTS FOR FUN
well lets face it. last 1-2 years not a single proper war on any ot anymore. its just the 7.4 war community that is dieing.
Post automatically merged:

486 online right now
150 chars being rps/ps/eks/ks not counting ms/s/ed/d over lvl 30, counting them it's 180
counting this server as low rate, i would count another eks/ks/rps/ps over lvl 20 since they train/exp
it bring around 50% of server playing (50% runemakers) comparing to this odyniec?
HIGH RATE AS I REMIND YOU, SERVER MADE TO FIGHT AND HAVE FUN
every counting i did before is 75%+ runemakers
ty
so go to tibiantis and have fun there. see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.