• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Hela High Rate Real Map, Mysteriandos, New Spawns, Monsters, Items [04.08.2023]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://hela.odenia.online/
Server Address
hela.odenia.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
seems u guys lost odenia and blame server now nowadays warplayers suck hard they couldnt handle game master in fair 20vs1 fight kicked without problem from server ez solado

After that you changed characters unjustified kills from for example 3 kills left to ban to 0 kills left to ban for an entire team, so if they took 1 frag they got banned because you wanted to stop them from doing what they wanted in an 'under the radar' kinda thing.
Frags doesn't work like pool of available frags that gets subtracted when you kill someone unjustified. It's counts the actual players killed and whether or not those kills were unjustified and then bans you if it notices that you have an amount of unjustified kills beyond the threshold specific time frames, such as within the past 24 hours, 7 days or 30 days.

The only way to get closer to a ban is therefore to kill more people. Most likely if you were banned by killing someone, you weren't keeping track of your weekly or monthly kill quota and broke one of those thresholds.
Post automatically merged:

Never play on an OT where you also are GM. Pretty solid 20 year old rule.
None of the GMs on Odenia has been playing apart from on private local test servers. Like you said, it's a rather old rule of thumb by now and not one we've had any intentions whatsoever of breaking.

Last edited:
Frags doesn't work like pool of available frags that gets subtracted when you kill someone unjustified. It's counts the actual players killed and whether or not those kills were unjustified and then bans you if it notices that you have an amount of unjustified kills beyond the threshold specific time frames, such as within the past 24 hours, 7 days or 30 days.

The only way to get closer to a ban is therefore to kill more people. Most likely if you were banned by killing someone, you weren't keeping track of your weekly or monthly kill quota and broke one of those thresholds.
Post automatically merged:

None of the GMs on Odenia has been playing apart from on private local test servers. Like you said, it's a rather old rule of thumb by now and not one we've had any intentions whatsoever of breaking.
I believe you. I just randomly stumble across this post after a very long break from Tibia; it was just a general statement from me to anyone :)

Wow, just wow.

The amount of hate here is unhealthy.

I have no ties to the GMs/Hosts, and also wasn't involved in the war, as such I've stood by and looked at this whole thing and the life of Loka.

The war players did nothing to make Loka a bad place, both sides respected other players and very few innocents were cought in between. As such the server was Healthy and coexisted. It's a shame wars can't have an out these days, and loosing side needs to quit and once they do the winning side quits as well as a high number of active players leave and no more opponents. But that's a whole other story.

This host is great and with big transparency and will to make a healthy community.

However dealing with individuals who solely play or spend their time hating and wants to destroy your server. That's a hard thing to deal with.

You have seen the posts from Tristan and others who provoke and poke, and abuse and do everything they can to show the server or their staff in a negative light. For reasons I don't really know.

Their hatred went so far that after their low lvl killing spree with their own chars (60s), they went out and bought the highest lvls on the server. Just tot keep on killing random players to make them quit the server. So they could argue (look, dead server, hahahaha).

This went on for weeks, player numbers dvindled, we killed them over and over, but as their only goal was to kill randoms to make them quit, we couldnt win. They log in middle of the night and kill lvl 50s.

They were successful of killing of Loka, with their destructive behaviour.

SO, did the GMs bann them for doing this for so long? No. I wanted them to, thier actions were clearly to harm the server. But it's testimony to the hosts of this server and proof of their words. They don't want to interfere with the gameplay.

So stop hating...

This host is great and has very nice mature players, but is plagued by hating, childish, individuals with to much free time to destroy rather than create.

Sadly thats how are OT's are. This is normal these days honestly. Always will be a group of a-holes trying to kill a server. Some do some dont. but mostly do.
I dont have an answer as to of why people feel the need to do this. But it seems to be a trend.

there was 71 online record but 100+ shows on site

like 20-30 characters standing still in temple with lvl 1 so we pushed them to block ppl which log in but gm show up and started /r them (these characters login instantly back) then he moved them around rook city xD theres like 20 ppl on main after 1h 45min and 30+ on rook 1lvls standing around city XDDDDDDDDDD

10/10 server

like 20-30 characters standing still in temple with lvl 1 so we pushed them to block ppl which log in but gm show up and started /r them (these characters login instantly back) then he moved them around rook city xD theres like 20 ppl on main after 1h 45min and 30+ on rook 1lvls standing around city XDDDDDDDDDD

10/10 server
What did u expect from someone that deletes ur chares for pking to much? xD

Karma.. Hopefully now you think about your great decisions! You got a few ppl to play the last server and you got power greedy like the OT scene haven't seen in a long time. Deleting whoever you wish for whatever reason, now you'll pay the price :)

I actually feel bad for your collegues who run this OT, you destroyed everything they worked for as well with those emotional outbursts.

I told you I would come back to your thread if you would not listen to my suggestion. This is not HIGHRATE. You baiter,

Well, another failed server.

Regards

I think everything is great with this server except for its administration. Obviously today they had a bad launch as another popular server opened as well and many other servers are very popular at this moment, too.

Nevertheless they really ruined their reputation as a serious host on last edition when they started to ban a guild for fighting/pking on a PVP server though. Personally I would give them a second chance and I hope the server gets popular in the future.

I think everything is great with this server except for its administration. Obviously today they had a bad launch as another popular server opened as well and many other servers are very popular at this moment, too.

Nevertheless they really ruined their reputation as a serious host on last edition when they started to ban a guild for fighting/pking on a PVP server though. Personally I would give them a second chance and I hope the server gets popular in the future.
What are you smoking. They learned nothing. They launched now like amateurs trying to spoof numbers. This “high rate” has 30 people on launch the rest was zombie characters spawning in temple at level 1 and their excuse was their login servers was being DDOSd.

This is the same delvine people and a bunch of kids and amateurs wanting to create their own war OT. They should just give this up and go back and play servers, they have no idea what they’re doing and it’s just embarrassing at this point …

dont waste your time on this ot, tried it. 1/10

10/10 server
They would never.... They said so!Screenshot_20230804_190901_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20230804_190909_Discord.jpg

Out of nowhere comes account with 2 messages, 1st one from 2010, after 12 years, 2nd one defend ots
Amother 3 fresh accounts defending ots, good job
odyniec online needle for years
You gotta find new way to advertise your zdechlica, 1st one delvine failed, this one failed
Maybe you gotta find better accounts on otland

Sadly thats how are OT's are. This is normal these days honestly. Always will be a group of a-holes trying to kill a server. Some do some dont. but mostly do.
I dont have an answer as to of why people feel the need to do this. But it seems to be a trend.
Pfp fits you well cause yous a clown fr fr ong ong

all the ones involved in these projects delvine and odenia lost all credibility ... not sure who everyone is but i know some guy called "seawalled" was involved in these projects and "james dark", this "martin creek" guy and others.

now they closed the entire website down both odenia and this new server "hela", hiding all their failures. like they did with "delvine". i wonder what next OTS we can expect ???

all the ones involved in these projects delvine and odenia lost all credibility ... not sure who everyone is but i know some guy called "seawalled" was involved in these projects and "james dark", this "martin creek" guy and others.

now they closed the entire website down both odenia and this new server "hela", hiding all their failures. like they did with "delvine". i wonder what next OTS we can expect ???
Neither Seawalled nor James Dark are involved in Odenia and never have been, nor am I aware of any connection between MartinCreek and those two. You're literally just posting names in succession to connect negative emotions, it's like writing Covenant, Adolf Hitler, Tibiagigachad, Andrew Tate and some other guys. And thereby trying to connect these names together, cheap tactic.

Just to be clear, Odenia and Delvine are two completely separate projects with separate staff.

Both servers and websites are up. In regards to the spoofing allegations, those players weren't related to Odenia nor it's staff and were subsequently banned. If unknown parties decide to login multiple clients, the staff can't really do much other than ban those which was the case as soon as it was reported and discovered.

People not being able to connect we had a few people that had that issue, and it seemed to be Anti-Virus/DNS related issues mostly. How this is connected to allegations of spoofing is just weird, since it's basically the opposite thing. We had a spike of heavy incoming network traffic a couple of minutes after launch, whether it was an attempted attack or a janky router I'm not going to bother speculating with, it was caught by a firewall quite quickly and dealt with.

No Odenia server is being closed down in a near future. Loka is staying up as long as people play, and Hela will close when the season ends and start people want to play. We've had zero technical issues in the past 24 hours.

Ultimately, I'm curious to why there exists such a large group of people that are actively trying to discredit a server that's built to be available for you. I've always been very open to receiving help from the community to improve the game, since it's meant for you primarily and because I've been alone working fulltime with this for the past 6 months. Yet I've received no offers from anyone interested in making the game better, but rather an unhealthily large group that hasn't even tried to play the server but work overtime trying to ruin it. And don't blame any actions of mine, these attempts started way before I ever even talked to anyone, much less "did any actions" to be argued in the first place.

If you want Tibia to die, just accept that it's already dead and move on. There's no need to stomp out the last embers.

Status
Not open for further replies.