• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Hela High Rate Real Map, Mysteriandos, New Spawns, Monsters, Items [04.08.2023]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://hela.odenia.online/
Server Address
hela.odenia.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Dude you did this to yourself. It's a shame because it was a fun server :)

Didn't you watch your Discord when you started handing out bans left and right? Nobody took you seriously after that, you ruined your own reputation all by yourself infront of everybody. You or your colleague, I don't know who is who of you. But you had players at the time and the power got the best of you lot.

Should've cared for it then. If you blame me, a simple PM would've steered it in a better direction.
Actually, last time I took it to private with you I was then subsequently banned XDDD. You are simply too oversensitive and narcissistic to handle any real criticism.

If you want Tibia to die, just accept that it's already dead and move on. There's no need to stomp out the last embers.
Tibiantis is the final "embers". Not your poor copy.
In regards to the spoofing allegations, those players weren't related to Odenia nor it's staff and were subsequently banned. If unknown parties decide to login multiple clients, the staff can't really do much other than ban those which was the case as soon as it was reported and discovered.
So now you are saying unknown parties have hacked into your website, have posted a higher online count all to discredit you (Which you already did to yourself). Very satisfying to watch a serv of corrupt GMs fail. They even tried to spoof the online numbers XDDD. Counted 54, they listed on homepage as 84.

XDDDDD take that victim shirt off.

Neither Seawalled nor James Dark are involved in Odenia and never have been, nor am I aware of any connection between MartinCreek and those two. You're literally just posting names in succession to connect negative emotions, it's like writing Covenant, Adolf Hitler, Tibiagigachad, Andrew Tate and some other guys. And thereby trying to connect these names together, cheap tactic.

Just to be clear, Odenia and Delvine are two completely separate projects with separate staff.

Both servers and websites are up. In regards to the spoofing allegations, those players weren't related to Odenia nor it's staff and were subsequently banned. If unknown parties decide to login multiple clients, the staff can't really do much other than ban those which was the case as soon as it was reported and discovered.

People not being able to connect we had a few people that had that issue, and it seemed to be Anti-Virus/DNS related issues mostly. How this is connected to allegations of spoofing is just weird, since it's basically the opposite thing. We had a spike of heavy incoming network traffic a couple of minutes after launch, whether it was an attempted attack or a janky router I'm not going to bother speculating with, it was caught by a firewall quite quickly and dealt with.

No Odenia server is being closed down in a near future. Loka is staying up as long as people play, and Hela will close when the season ends and start people want to play. We've had zero technical issues in the past 24 hours.

Ultimately, I'm curious to why there exists such a large group of people that are actively trying to discredit a server that's built to be available for you. I've always been very open to receiving help from the community to improve the game, since it's meant for you primarily and because I've been alone working fulltime with this for the past 6 months. Yet I've received no offers from anyone interested in making the game better, but rather an unhealthily large group that hasn't even tried to play the server but work overtime trying to ruin it. And don't blame any actions of mine, these attempts started way before I ever even talked to anyone, much less "did any actions" to be argued in the first place.

If you want Tibia to die, just accept that it's already dead and move on. There's no need to stomp out the last embers.
PeOpLe DoNt LiKe My SeRvEr TiBiA iS dEaTh

Dude only thing dead here is your server, kthxbai

Actually, last time I took it to private with you I was then subsequently banned XDDD. You are simply too oversensitive and narcissistic to handle any real criticism.

Tibiantis is the final "embers". Not your poor copy.

So now you are saying unknown parties have hacked into your website, have posted a higher online count all to discredit you (Which you already did to yourself). Very satisfying to watch a serv of corrupt GMs fail. They even tried to spoof the online numbers XDDD. Counted 54, they listed on homepage as 84.

XDDDDD take that victim shirt off.
The alleged spoof was that unknown parties logged in chars in Rookgaard and stood afk with them in temple until said characters were banned.

Websites "onlinelist" page caches at random near 10 minute intervals to prevent x3tbots and other scrubbers from tracking sub-chars as well as preventing excessive bandwidth and server load by preventing the website from generating a new cache to present every time someone presses F5.

The alleged spoof was that unknown parties logged in chars in Rookgaard and stood afk with them in temple until said characters were banned.

Websites "onlinelist" page caches at random near 10 minute intervals to prevent x3tbots and other scrubbers from tracking sub-chars as well as preventing excessive bandwidth and server load by preventing the website from generating a new cache to present every time someone presses F5.
Hahahahah… just stop. XDDD It’s embarrassing at this point. The excuses are next level… it’s like you think you’re the first one pulling out this for the first time launching a server. There’s been thousands of bad examples before you over the years trying to launch a server.

This is just pathetic. The excuses even worse.

all the ones involved in these projects delvine and odenia lost all credibility ... not sure who everyone is but i know some guy called "seawalled" was involved in these projects and "james dark", this "martin creek" guy and others.

now they closed the entire website down both odenia and this new server "hela", hiding all their failures. like they did with "delvine". i wonder what next OTS we can expect ???
Can you provide some proof of "Martin Creek's" involvement in Delvine? because now that's just false information.

---

With all the hate in this thread, we have simply attempted to do justice to 7.4 and develop a good server for people to enjoy, which some do. For you who don't, or think there's been some misalignment from the admin team - I apologise we couldn't meet your standards, but hope to do you justice in the future. Like i've said, we won't be changing our name or go into hiding since we're proud of what we've made.

It's up to you to either play or not, but this hate brigade has to stop - we're all humans and I instead invite you to an open discussion rather than throwing blame and misinformation around. This ofcourse goes both ways, including us :)

Can you provide some proof of "Martin Creek's" involvement in Delvine? because now that's just false information.

---

With all the hate in this thread, we have simply attempted to do justice to 7.4 and develop a good server for people to enjoy, which some do. For you who don't, or think there's been some misalignment from the admin team - I apologise we couldn't meet your standards, but hope to do you justice in the future. Like i've said, we won't be changing our name or go into hiding since we're proud of what we've made.

It's up to you to either play or not, but this hate brigade has to stop - we're all humans and I instead invite you to an open discussion rather than throwing blame and misinformation around. This ofcourse goes both ways, including us :)
pro tip dont delete peoples chare for pk on a server u advertise as legacy pvp.

Except it was spoofed +30 for multiple hours (5+) 🤣 good try. Once a liar always a liar
Post automatically merged:

you want no misinformation but you aren’t capable of being honest yourselves

Last edited:
Had fun last edition, unfortunate with Tibiascape launching 2 weeks before and on same day as Spoofera

Magical Shards have been introduced into the game which transform into an assortment of random(4-10) runes influenced by your vocation when broken (used).

Weak Magical Shards have been added to all monsters.
Weak Magical Shard has been added for in-game purchase to Alexander in Edron.

Changes went live last server save.

1691693572599.png
Post automatically merged:

The Trials of Patella - First Dungeon
-------------------
The trials are now fully available in the game, this is our first in a line of dungeons that will be introduced into the game, initially with the goal of making your journey into Odenia smoother as we're rolling out the lower leveled dungeons first.
But in time it will also bring you high level content and challenge as the level of our dungeons increase.

If you're coming from Rookgaard, the Oracle can send you to the Trials. If you're already in main, talk to any of the temple priests.

Some of the things the Trials of Patella offers is starting equipment, your first couple of spells and introduction to some of Odenias unique features, like Tranquility Zones.
It also has a few secrets to be discovered as you progress your journey and gives great experience, both literally and figuratively.

Good luck!1691693737216.png

Last edited:
The new server hela has been quite fun, i'm hoping to see more activity soon but either way I don't plan on leaving any time soon. :>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.