• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Odenia Online - Launch March 31st 18.00 (CEST) - 100% Free to play. 0% Pay to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://odenia.online
Server Address
odenia.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
The owner of this server is probably the most corrupt person ever hosted a server, makes marcus look like a saint. As most who played this server knows, our guild pollos hermanos was banned for "destructive behaviour" for basically just having some fun, war'ing , pking some and levling which apparently on a mid-rate test server that shit aint allowed it seems. He later on unbanned us all because of the backlash of the server, a few rollbacks here and there he later on decided to higher the exprate and gave all the highlvls around 10-15 levels each which is probably the stupidiest shit i've seen in a long while, and everyone below lvl 60 was basically spat on. Today I tried to login my char to give my friends who play here some runes and noticed that I was banned for "unjustified kills" which was very absurd since I only took 2 unjusts on the 29th and then logged off and haven't been logged in since then, so I knew it was the owners doing, banning me and blaming it on the unjusts so I msged him and told him to unban me before I get tilted because you are not supposed to behave this way as a serious hoster which he clearly isn't. Now i've been put in the hall of shame with a SS that I killed people yesterday at 17:13, which is extremely fun due to the fact that I wasn't at home at all yesterday and im the only one having access to the account, so the owner either logged on to the account and banned it or he "slipped" the account details to someone who did which is also one of the most retarded things i've seen in a very long while.

nice story. He shouldn't have interfer in anything but i get what he did banning you guys. The only goal you guys had was destroy this server cause tibiantis is dedantis.
anyways server is fun. the compensation was good. below lvl 60 exp rate is insane easy anyways so there is not much to compensate them for.
good server.

nice story. He shouldn't have interfer in anything but i get what he did banning you guys. The only goal you guys had was destroy this server cause tibiantis is dedantis.
anyways server is fun. the compensation was good. below lvl 60 exp rate is insane easy anyways so there is not much to compensate them for.
good server.
Complete and utterly bullshit, tibiantis has absolutely nothing to do with this, we played the way we wanted to, as we've done on thousands of other servers and it has never been a problem. The ironic thing is when professoreks team came on tibiantis with 40-50 ppl and basically killed everyone who breathed, Freyr thought it was good for the server, but on his server its suddenly very destructive. Yet again, hacking an account as a admin should be considered a red flag. Also since since we were in the same team, I also know that XXX players from our team were tped to hunting places and also certain quests, the corruption is enormous.

good server.
It's kinda embarassing how you defend this server and its owner, you even put Odenias adress in your signature. Are you a GM on Odenia or wtf is up? GM logged in a guys character because he personally hates him, get the char banned, then proceeds to IP ban him for destructive behavior and quickly writes a whole story on discord.

It's a big red flag for upcoming low rate server. If you do anything to piss him off and you are not a part of his team (I don't have to mention any names as it's quite obvious) then he will ban you if he ever so pleases. I mean he already before banned an entire guild for destructive behaviour for PKing within the unjustified player limitations. If he is this corrupt publicly, it makes you wonder what he does behind the scenes.

Last edited:
The owner of this server is probably the most corrupt person ever hosted a server, makes marcus look like a saint. As most who played this server knows, our guild pollos hermanos was banned for "destructive behaviour" for basically just having some fun, war'ing , pking some and levling which apparently on a mid-rate test server that shit aint allowed it seems. He later on unbanned us all because of the backlash of the server, a few rollbacks here and there he later on decided to higher the exprate and gave all the highlvls around 10-15 levels each which is probably the stupidiest shit i've seen in a long while, and everyone below lvl 60 was basically spat on. Today I tried to login my char to give my friends who play here some runes and noticed that I was banned for "unjustified kills" which was very absurd since I only took 2 unjusts on the 29th and then logged off and haven't been logged in since then, so I knew it was the owners doing, banning me and blaming it on the unjusts so I msged him and told him to unban me before I get tilted because you are not supposed to behave this way as a serious hoster which he clearly isn't. Now i've been put in the hall of shame with a SS that I killed people yesterday at 17:13, which is extremely fun due to the fact that I wasn't at home at all yesterday and im the only one having access to the account, so the owner either logged on to the account and banned it or he "slipped" the account details to someone who did which is also one of the most retarded things i've seen in a very long while.
Wow , this is crazy xD

It's kinda embarassing how you defend this server and its owner, you even put Odenias adress in your signature. Are you a GM on Odenia or wtf is up? GM logged in a guys character because he personally hates him, get the char banned, then proceeds to IP ban him for destructive behavior and quickly writes a whole story on discord.

It's a big red flag for upcoming low rate server. If you do anything to piss him off and you are not a part of his team (I don't have to mention any names as it's quite obvious) then he will ban you if he ever so pleases. I mean he already before banned an entire guild for destructive behaviour for PKing within the unjustified player limitations. If he is this corrupt publicly, it makes you wonder what he does behind the scenes.
True story

You left out the part where you conversed as a child, even going as far as to threaten to put Odenia in a bad light unless you got unbanned.

We're usually very easy to come and talk to, and figure out a solution together.
It becomes a problem when you show up and throw a temper tantrum unable to hold control your emotions.

I have attached a screenshot to provide some context, again, something you decided not to do in order to paint us as the villains.

I want to emphasize this again; if you had decided to come to us with your problem in a proper manner, this would be a whole different story.

We stand by our decision. You are not getting unbanned any time soon.

I will however recommend you to do right by Freyr. He's an incredibly kind human being and very understanding if you don't act like a cunt.

Attachments

You left out the part where you conversed as a child, even going as far as to threaten to put Odenia in a bad light unless you got unbanned.

We're usually very easy to come and talk to, and figure out a solution together.
It becomes a problem when you show up and throw a temper tantrum unable to hold control your emotions.

I have attached a screenshot to provide some context, again, something you decided not to do in order to paint us as the villains.

I want to emphasize this again; if you had decided to come to us with your problem in a proper manner, this would be a whole different story.

We stand by our decision. You are not getting unbanned any time soon.

I will however recommend you to do right by Freyr. He's an incredibly kind human being and very understanding if you don't act like a cunt.
conversed as a child? He hacked my account and banned my char, I told him to unban me before I get tilted, I dont see how any of that is to converse as a child though. The only one acting like a child here is Freyr, banning and censoring EVERYONE that doesn't agree or think the way he does, maybe i should start posting some screens here aswell :) I dont want to get unbanned, and also I already kept on killing ppl 5 mins after you banned me so not like it did you any good, i've never seen any gm this corrupt, im actually amazed.
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

I could probably post about a thousand of these sort of screens since the server started, but i'll rather see you on your next edition, this time it will be extremely destructive :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, you are posting screenshots without any context whatsoever. Provide the full conversation if you are going to show anything at all.

Again, you are posting screenshots without any context whatsoever. Provide the full conversation if you are going to show anything at all.
The context on this server is, you either agree and think the same way as freyr think, or you are getting censored / banned. Maybe Freyr should move to north korea, he seems to enjoy being a dictactor. Its also impossible to host a server when you are as biased as freyr actually is. The war teams has been insulting and rl threatening eachother since day 1 of the server without getting either banned or silenced on discord, even calling a teammates mom a whore was acceptable, but if you write "server is dead" you get banned immediatly, not only in discord but also ingame? There cannto be more red flags on this server, if you thought we were destructive, take a look at how you are handling the server, i've played this game for 20 years and most ots and i've never ever experienced such a shitty gm as freyr actually is.

The context on this server is, you either agree and think the same way as freyr think, or you are getting censored / banned. Maybe Freyr should move to north korea, he seems to enjoy being a dictactor. It’s also impossible to host a server when you are as biased as freyr actually is. The war teams has been insulting and rl threatening eachother since day 1 of the server without getting either banned or silenced on discord, even calling a teammates mom a whore was acceptable, but if you write "server is dead" you get banned immediatly, not only in discord but also ingame? There cannto be more red flags on this server, if you thought we were destructive, take a look at how you are handling the server, i've played this game for 20 years and most ots and i've never ever experienced such a shitty gm as freyr actually is.
its the same host like delvine and team what do you expect you saw how that launch went 😂😂

It has always been this way when you host OT and some swedish guys comes in and threat like they do its insane,
I remember when i hosted Arachnas.com, They like find my number and started threat me and like was sending pics with my adress etc.

I wish you the best Bam and hope that you will have a big success with Odenia. Keep up the good work & dont let the idiots ruin it!

It has always been this way when you host OT and some swedish guys comes in and threat like they do its insane,
I remember when i hosted Arachnas.com, They like find my number and started threat me and like was sending pics with my adress etc.

I wish you the best Bam and hope that you will have a big success with Odenia. Keep up the good work & dont let the idiots ruin it!
haha sounds like this community ye

unfortunate with the rollbacks halfway through server, but overall was smooth and fun serv to play

Status
Not open for further replies.