• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Odenia Online - Launch March 31st 18.00 (CEST) - 100% Free to play. 0% Pay to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://odenia.online
Server Address
odenia.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Freyr opened up to you after your berating and personal attacks. On another human being. And you decide to fucking post it here as some sort of justification to whatever your narrative is?
First of all, I can tell by your choice of words, you are in fact Freyr aka Yngwie. "Berating" and "Personal" attacks. LMAO. I swear Yngwie, you are something special. An oversensitive emo, same as before. You should google those words before using them, but then again, you are an oversensitive kid (proven by this server) and fantastically unprofessional.
He says he might have in the past, but not during Odenia. This past would be well over 8 years ago.

Looking at the logs, Freyr has done absolutely nothing corrupt. Me (Hel) on the other hand helped give some compensations back during the holy crash war - sue me.

We do what we think is right for the server and it's community at all times. For free. If you have any issues with this or don't intend to play, I kindly ask you to fuck off

Uhm, are you saying YOU didnt ban a whole team of random pks because they killed your rl brother? XDDD. Are you saying that the team he was in discord with is lieing about the help you were giving them? XDDDDDD.

this thread is RIDDLED with proof that the admin is a clown and cannot run a fair server if his life depended on it. MULTIPLE complaints, from DIFFERENT teams. I didnt post on purpose to wait to see the failure so you wouldnt finger point and blame others for your failure (Your usual trademark).

I am so glad to see this OT failed. Guy was a pos 15 years ago, and clearly nothin has changed.

Last edited:
First of all, I can tell by your choice of words, you are in fact Freyr aka Yngwie. "Berating" and "Personal" attacks. LMAO. I swear Yngwie, you are something special. An oversensitive emo, same as before. You should google those words before using them, but then again, you are an oversensitive kid (proven by this server) and fantastically unprofessional.

Uhm, are you saying YOU didnt ban a whole team of random pks because they killed your rl brother? XDDD. Are you saying that the team he was in discord with is lieing about the help you were giving them? XDDDDDD.

this thread is RIDDLED with proof that the admin is a clown and cannot run a fair server if his life depended on it. MULTIPLE complaints, from DIFFERENT teams. I didnt post on purpose to wait to see the failure so you wouldnt finger point and blame others for your failure (Your usual trademark).

I am so glad to see this OT failed. Guy was a pos 15 years ago, and clearly nothin has changed.
Hey, my name is Martin aka GM Hel. Freyr is a long-term friend of mine. While I do not condone anything he did back while being young, he has shown nothing but restraint for this project of ours.

If you want some sort of proof that I am in fact not Yngwie, feel free to reach out via Discord and I'll give you a face reveal :)

Oh and to address the "helping teams" - yes, we did in fact help teams during our (and partly our hosts) failure to provide a stable server during the rollbacks. This was never something we hid and offered to everyone.

Odenia's seasonal high rate is around the corner, and while you do not speak for the mass - as the misfits are usually the loudest, we have a community we are proud of and expect an influx of old players to return to a better product.

As always we're happy to be as transparent as we can and will continue doing so.

Oh and to address the "helping teams" - yes, we did in fact help teams during our (and partly our hosts) failure to provide a stable server during the rollbacks. This was never something we hid and offered to everyone.
I notice you did not mention the banning of pk teams for killing a Gms rl. XDDD
Post automatically merged:

Odenia's seasonal high rate is around the corner, and while you do not speak for the mass - as the misfits are usually the loudest, we have a community we are proud of and expect an influx of old players to return to a better product.
If you are proud to have any of the current iteration of the tibia war community, then you my fellow ape, are hilarious.

people comparing this server to tibiantis saying it will kill it, lol. you guys clearly are deluded. tibiantis is a well established well made, well run server thats still growing.

look at the comments here this will just end up like the 20435834857438 other servers before it. dead. empty.

I have not played here, I cant comment on its features. but looking at the player base drop already. and the claims and evidence of corruption I can only go with what the past has taught us already.

people comparing this server to tibiantis saying it will kill it, lol. you guys clearly are deluded. tibiantis is a well established well made, well run server thats still growing.

look at the comments here this will just end up like the 20435834857438 other servers before it. dead. empty.

I have not played here, I cant comment on its features. but looking at the player base drop already. and the claims and evidence of corruption I can only go with what the past has taught us already.
I honestly don't blame you at all. Can't say we're different in any other way but to prove it in longevity.

The new client is almost done, and we're getting ready for the launch of the seasonal high rate :)

Change name and project name again Delvine, you lost your chance twice lol

Any estimated time frame on the launch?

If you know anything about the 7.4 community right now, youd know its a bunch of addicts. They will 100% play any new serv, regardless of how corrupt or how bad the staff/serv is. Look at Medivia, GM allowed aimbotting, and turned it into a p2w serv where every ek had ml 9 XD. Addicts STILL played it.

The staff here will (mainly yngiwe) 100% shoot himself in the foot. Hell get overemotional and rage on some1 playing the game he doesnt like and ban them (like he did on this round of the Hr)

Looking forward for the next world on Odenia. It was truly a great server even tho it had alot of tribulations it was great fun, server got huge potential and i believe we can have great fun on a new world in the future.

We'll be launching our seasonal server "Hela" next Friday. I will make a separate post for it, but figured i'd post in here to ping anyone interested :)

Watching these GMs get the karma they deserve is SO satisfying. Well done OT community for not falling for this corrupt scam

Typical Yngwie move to spoof his online list. I counted 54 on list, 84 on homepage XDDDD

Watching these GMs get the karma they deserve is SO satisfying. Well done OT community for not falling for this corrupt scam

Typical Yngwie move to spoof his online list. I counted 54 on list, 84 on homepage XDDDD
Ah that's because of the online list updating every 10 minutes to counter x3t TS bot etc. There was however the issue of people going AFK and getting the 15 minute kick, but auto reconnected (Otclient users). This has been fixed though :)

As for corrupt scam, I think you're a bit out of line - but also not a huge surprise coming from you and your witch hunt

Ah that's because of the online list updating every 10 minutes to counter x3t TS bot etc. There was however the issue of people going AFK and getting the 15 minute kick, but auto reconnected (Otclient users). This has been fixed though :)

As for corrupt scam, I think you're a bit out of line - but also not a huge surprise coming from you and your witch hunt
Ah yes. Witch hunt. You have multiple players all unrelated telling the same narrative that you banning ppl for pking a gms rl bro, but ALL of them surely are lieing.

Accountability is gone in europe too I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.