• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Odenia Online - Launch March 31st 18.00 (CEST) - 100% Free to play. 0% Pay to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://odenia.online
Server Address
odenia.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Rifbot is a bot that most of players on 7.4-8.0 use :D . What do you expect? Its a business 10$ per license. You gonna see bots everywhere. Dude is making killing on that software since 2016

Saw someone earlier in this thread asking about WASD movement. Follow these instructions if you want to use them on this server or any other old client server that doesn't have a WASD enabled client.

1. AutoHotkey (https://www.autohotkey.com/) Click download and click version 1.1 {deprecated). I'm sure you can get it to work on the newer AutoHotkey but this tutorial is for 1.1.

2. Follow installer instructions, simple stuff. Don't launch the program once installed.

3. Right click on your desktop or any folder and hover over "new" in the Windows menu and select "AutoHotkey Script."

4. Copy and paste the below (except any text in italics) into the text file, save, right click the script/text file and select "Run as administrator" then test it out.

DO NOT COPY ANY TEXT IN ITALICS. THIS FIRST COMMAND USES THE KEY "DELETE" TO TOGGLE YOUR SCRIPT ON AND OFF, NECESSARY FOR TYPING WHEN NOT MOVING. YOU CAN CHANGE "DEL" TO WHATEVER YOU LIKE.
del::
suspend, toggle
return

DO NOT COPY ANY TEXT IN ITALICS. THESE NEXT EIGHT COMMANDS ARE FOR MOVEMENT WHEN THE SCRIPT IS ENABLED.
w::
send, {up}
return

a::
send, {left}
return

s::
send, {down}
return

d::
send, {right}
return

q::
send, {numpadhome}
return

e::
send, {numpadpgup}
return

z::
send, {numpadend}
return

c::
send, {numpadpgdn}
return

DO NOT COPY ANY TEXT IN ITALICS. THESE NEXT FOUR COMMANDS ARE WHAT WILL ALLOW YOUR CHARACTER TO DANCE USING THE WASD KEYS, THE PREVIOUS EIGHT (ABOVE) ONLY ALLOW MOVEMENT AND WON'T ALLOW DANCING, SPINNING ETC.
ctrl & w::
send, ^{up}
return

ctrl & a::
send, ^{left}
return

ctrl & s::
send, ^{down}
return

ctrl & d::
send, ^{right}
return

DO NOT COPY ANY TEXT IN ITALICS. THESE NEXT TEN COMMANDS ARE ENTIRELY PERSONAL PREFERENCE. THESE WILL SIMPLY REMAP NUMBER 1 TO 0 ON YOUR KEYBOARD TO F1 TO F10 WHEN THE SCRIPT IS ENABLED. OBVIOUSLY THESE NUMBER KEYS ARE CLOSER TO WASD THAN THE FKEYS AND ALSO ARE OFTEN LARGER ON LAPTOP KEYBOARDS.
1::
send, {f1}
return

2::
send, {f2}
return

3::
send, {f3}
return

4::
send, {f4}
return

5::
send, {f5}
return

6::
send, {f6}
return

7::
send, {f7}
return

8::
send, {f8}
return

9::
send, {f9}
return

0::
send, {f10}
return

Last edited by a moderator:
99% of the players are botters, either cavebotters or just rune botters. With a player population where 99% is cheating like this god knows who's gonna use the same bot for aimbotting and other bots in PVP.

99% of the players are botters, either cavebotters or just rune botters. With a player population where 99% is cheating like this god knows who's gonna use the same bot for aimbotting and other bots in PVP.
no its 100%!!

GM banned my whole team for pking in a MIDRATE test-server 😂, we were just fighting our enemies. GOOD JOB CRACKOTS
image.png

shame things went down but people spoke to eachother and resolved it.

Last edited:
Never seen a less serious server than this, banning the entire guild for pking? while there are teams running around that are cleaaarly using sd bot?

GM banned my whole team for pking in a MIDRATE test-server 😂, we were just fighting our enemies. GOOD JOB CRACKOTS
image.png
just fighting agaist enemies? Lol, you attacked and trapped me in the amazon camp area for no reason

just fighting agaist enemies? Lol, you attacked and trapped me in the amazon camp area for no reason
We died with 4 of our ppl in Ama camp and even lost that battle against our enemies Hell Razor etc. Did we kill you? No, we stopped attacking you when we found out you are not with our enemies, so how can u explain that? This is pure corruption and GM abuse.

I always predict the future of these funny servers before they even start and people still fall for them this is even funnier than this server xD

Every now and then we have a flood of new Tibiantis servers, but it's a pity that none of them can block the basic most popular bot and they are always filled with bots, and the funniest thing is low rate and frag limit with rl tibia, i.e. non pvp, play for a month on the bot to get 5 frags and spend money on the bot like a moron...

Well Tibian players are not very smart and never learn from the same mistakes.

You can declare me a prophet new Jackowski v2 xD

spells GIF
fail black and white GIF
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.