• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RPG Low-rate, Long-term Server START [07.12, Friday 18:00 CET] | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will start.

btw

is it same client as the war ot? if yes, then it sux :/

Dont feel smooth for me personally. Like there is some delays ?
I think because on war server you playing low 30 levels.

We starting with 75 peoples = all players on server if u wanna join submit the application.

dont play on this ot. its corru[ted and 1 day serwer

If you want to waste time, I invite you to realeste the only real server is ramonia.

Nice, nice u stole all graphics from others servers XDD, btw this OT will die faster than peoples get these custom items.
NICE WYTLACZANKA OTS

Kupka Sraka Wytlaczanka Ots Not Recommended...

we starting here with 50 ppls good server

We Starting here with 60 Peoples This is the best wytłaczanka serverek.

We starting with 75 peoples = all players on server if u wanna join submit the application.

Koksu, wytlaczanka ots very good, not stolen graphics.

Thanks for bumping my thread you are the best ;)

Tbh I waited for this server such a long time, but what I see in sms shop, this multitool item, promotion scroll, unbanishment also heard that exhaust will be normal 2 seconds, not like on editions before? also not exp for players? so tbh medivia is better choice for all, offer the same like realesta (except graphics), but it is not dependent on punio and also got own, big reputation, not like realesta who is still depend on Punio streams.
Ruthless if u want to get a succes with that server u need to make a great low rate - for players who love to fight, especially fights are amazing at low lvls so I would love to play on a server with a low rate, with exp for players and also with this small exhaust like it was before on Realesta. 2 Seconds exhaust pvp is to take so high lvl as u can and kill ppl with burst ue - this is pvp for noobs really.

Last edited:
server looks great,

but what i dont like is, to much donations for outfits and promtion and such things

looks more off a server that just looking for money , not for a long time server

outfits should be difficult to get from tasks or addons or quests
not to pay for 100 points each custom outfit

its to much of a donation server really

server looks great,

but what i dont like is, to much donations for outfits and promtion and such things

looks more off a server that just looking for money , not for a long time server

outfits should be difficult to get from tasks or addons or quests
not to pay for 100 points each custom outfit

its to much of a donation server really

arent outfits cosmetic luxury? you dont get any advantage from them, promotion scroll is only for level 20+..

+1

but remember ruth its from poland,salary in poland 500 euro month so he need some money XD nice rpg server xddd 8 lvls with full mage addons and others retarded 8.0/8.6 addons...

GL !

Tbh I waited for this server such a long time, but what I see in sms shop, this multitool item, promotion scroll, unbanishment also heard that exhaust will be normal 2 seconds, not like on editions before? also not exp for players? so tbh medivia is better choice for all, offer the same like realesta (except graphics), but it is not dependent on punio and also got own, big reputation, not like realesta who is still depend on Punio streams.
Ruthless if u want to get a succes with that server u need to make a great low rate - for players who love to fight, especially fights are amazing at low lvls so I would love to play on a server with a low rate, with exp for players and also with this small exhaust like it was before on Realesta. 2 Seconds exhaust pvp is to take so high lvl as u can and kill ppl with burst ue - this is pvp for noobs really.
We have pvp-enforced, exp for players, exhausts are same as before idk where did you read this false info.

AND REMEMBER ! RUTHLES SOLD ALOT OF CASH TO OTHER PLAYERS 5MIN AFTER SERVER START FOR 10-15 EURO :)

this server never going be rpg and for more than 2 weeks,tfu on ruth corrupted trash

i ruthles psie zglaszam cie do urzedu skarbowego ELOOOOOO

Its True, he selling cc on last edition price was 20$ for 30cc.

We have pvp-enforced, exp for players, exhausts are same as before idk where did you read this false info.
So awesome if it is like u saying :)!
Someone from ur war server told me this, that he was on a test server and exhaust was 2 seconds there.
But what about that donation items which aren't fit for a low rate?
Would be awesome if u just remove this multitool (rope,shovel,pick,machete in one item) and this unbanishment and promotion - those things so much p2win, oldschool low rate should be just a premium, maybe this outfits can be, because they aren't make any difference at the game.

Last edited:
arent outfits cosmetic luxury? you dont get any advantage from them, promotion scroll is only for level 20+..

extra outfits like custom outfits or 8.0/8.6 outfits should be hard to get as on mastercores and medivia
on lowrates specially, they want to grind to fix this outfits, thats why it looks cool in late game,

but u guys just want everyone to panic donate so they look awesome its not even gonna be cool when everyone walking around with this outfits

i now its waste of time to argue about this thing

but really u want a long term server with lowrate?
and u want people just to donate for this and that

i mean come on isnt it enought with this shit? look this example

Unbanishment
12466.gif
1x 200 ?? like he can go random kill anyone and then just buy a unbanishment?? and back in game to random pk???

it was cool on highrate but come on on the lowrate? u just destroyin everything now when i see the donate shop

u already have alooot of other shit that is ok to donate for like "golden account" or this shovel/rope/pick/ shit

dice

name change
gender change

ur donate shop looks like we are joining some kide of 8.6 server again just without donation items

its funny how u dont answer on the sms shops when it comes to money u dont wanna listen^^ cool

its funny how u dont answer on the sms shops when it comes to money u dont wanna listen^^ cool
Sms shop is fine, I've been discussing about this with several players and my friends, but fine if you feel better I'll remove the pocket knife.
Unbanishment is usless in my opinion because it doesn't remove frags and red skull still stays on so one more frag and banishment again.

i just said that the pocket knife i rly dont give a fak about :p

i mean it would be sick to get it from a decent hard quest in game

same with all ur 30 outfits u need to donate for..

just my opinion

guess u been speaking with ur highrate friends about all this agreement / suggestions

i know that u know it looks more serious to get this shit ingame and now to pay for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back