• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On page paswords work but can't login when i download new client : Connection failed. (Error 10061)

Yes i downloaded from here again and the same error.

Now i delete new client and go check old client.

I think my antiviruses delete some files and this new client no work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried it out tonight for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. Nice and smooth new client, decent map edits and enough people to have fun with. The only annoying thing about 'new client' is inability to change resolution. Otherwise ots is perfect! :)

I agree with Secreet, would be nice to see some other map in rotation.

Rotation map system only if Ruth can modify that maps, because the exact maps from rl tibia without changes aren't good for war ots.
But u need immediately to ban this botters, especially kid Kishiru, Realesta War was growing up in last weeks until this kid has come back with his fucking bot, people don't want to play on a ots, when the botter is running with his huge team 3-4 ppl and nobody cares about it... So Ruth go and ban this kid permanently, also ban him from rpg ot, cause he will play there also with his bot, he even got m wall timer in that bot so... Don't kill 7.4 mechanics, this is used to play without hotkeys, this kid with no hands can't play without bot, so don't allow him to do that...

Rotation map system only if Ruth can modify that maps, because the exact maps from rl tibia without changes aren't good for war ots.
But u need immediately to ban this botters, especially kid Kishiru, Realesta War was growing up in last weeks until this kid has come back with his fucking bot, people don't want to play on a ots, when the botter is running with his huge team 3-4 ppl and nobody cares about it... So Ruth go and ban this kid permanently, also ban him from rpg ot, cause he will play there also with his bot, he even got m wall timer in that bot so... Don't kill 7.4 mechanics, this is used to play without hotkeys, this kid with no hands can't play without bot, so don't allow him to do that...
I'm doing my best.

Ruth can you delete on Rpg Realesta nick: Tampon because boters take my nickname and they want play with bot on Rpg Realesta like on Realesta War.

I would be grateful if you would do it.

Can You change the speed on the old client to the speed which is on the new one? Or in the other way? Tbh I prefer more the old version, but when I made a test i ran (on 57 sqm) 2,7 seconds faster on the new client which is big advantage.

More i like the old client , because the new client does not work for me.

I do not know why, I was playing on a new client on realesta rpg, but now it does not work.

But I do not like the fact that people use bots on the old client.

I would prefer one new client for everyone but this must works well for everyone.

Oh ye, forgot to ask, we already know that some people using aimbot + healing. You cant ban them because they will just use VPN. How You gonna deal with it on RPG edition?

Oh ye, forgot to ask, we already know that some people using aimbot + healing. You cant ban them because they will just use VPN. How You gonna deal with it on RPG edition?
Well guess that server died before it even started :S

Back