• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's great that you will do update new client.

Every day I see bots on the server , if you remove the old client then some people stop boting.

It also annoys me that I can use runes faster and more smoothly on the old client, but I run more slowly.

On the new client i can run faster but shoot runes more slowly and this is not a balanced gameplay because in some situations it is better to shoot faster runes and in other faster to run.

In addition, the old client is more friendly to boters, according to me there should be one client which is a new client.

Today i will enter on secret character and catch a some bot here to prove that I am right and bots play here and after then you remove the old client?

I am sure on 99% that I will be able to catch some boter here today.

When I capture some bot it in the recording, will you agree to delete the old client?

I just want to know if i shows bots play here you will delete the old client, because i must know to i no waste my time to record and upload it.

I'm not at home, I'm sitting on the balcony at the moment , 25 % battery on my laptop but 99 % battery in telephone.

I make sausages on the grill and I read otland posts.

But later I will be playing at home in Realesta war , because it is the best server in internet at now the moment.

Realesta war it's a better than drugs.

this ot is really boring, 2sqm PvP without skilled players. Just people doing huge teams, you can't solo and even duo because there aren't good players playing. Atleast put rotation map

this ot is really boring, 2sqm PvP without skilled players. Just people doing huge teams, you can't solo and even duo because there aren't good players playing. Atleast put rotation map
I'll try to do it soon

I've updated new client with some fixes, read latest news about changes.

paying 50 euro paypal for keeping kishiru out of this ot permamently, kid fuckin runs with aimbot on and spams f7 on me and everyone palying on sight every single time, has uh/mf bot alongside with potbomb, get this 8.0 nohand nobrain kid out of this server please, makes me not want to play on ot everytime hes online cause hes anti-fun

Last edited:
Ignore this botter kid, he have sad life, if u playing in duo its easy to kill botter.

I don't understand why you stubbornly do not want to get rid of this old client.

Shut up retard

You are retard botek who no have any one cam with mouse record better you go play classictibia with rune farm this server no good for you.

You have a problem to remove an old client, what will the bot stop working or what?

Do you continue running on the bot or did you learn to play something?

Old client is very smooth and i like it more than the new one. The thing is that u run slower on old. If @ruth could fix that u run on old as fast as on new or in another way wil be perfect. Players will have opportunity to choose between old and new.

Old client is very smooth and i like it more than the new one. The thing is that u run slower on old. If @ruth could fix that u run on old as fast as on new or in another way wil be perfect. Players will have opportunity to choose between old and new.
If i manage to fix old client speed it would be done long time ago, for example just imagine why Medivia completly removed old client.

i still dont understand why he still have the old client to download, when more then 50% of the community is complaining about botters using the "oldclient"

i prefer to play on new client for the speed, but the aiming is kinda weird , maybe its only me

Back