[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Discussion in 'Advertisement' started by ruth, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Tampik back

Tampik back Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing died, dude, do you think there were no bots on other editions?

2. Magic wand

Magic wand Member

Best Answers:
    Kishiru are not using vpn: he is hacker xD

3. kishiru

kishiru New Member

Best Answers:
    what are u guys talking about???? im random from tibia 8.1 leave me alone

Magic wand likes this.
  4. Magic wand

Magic wand Member

Best Answers:
    Kishiru not playing on bot, (Konina) are playing on bot realyyy this is The jest joke :DDDDDD

kishiru likes this.
  5. sampleangel

sampleangel I'm your angel

Best Answers:
    The most corrupted server I've ever played for god sake. Even a random server from Brazil is way better.

Apparently, I was banned yesterday for using "bot" while no one could confirm that I was actually using it. As soon as GM logged in, people started blaming me and this lead to banishment. "GM Wwa" didn't even bother to check, he simply listens to his kiddo disciples and takes action.

I don't have to prove anyone if I've used any third-party software or not, nor I care much about banishment but I for sure reported to Ruth since it was unfair, but he's completely ignorant.

Today, I logged in again and asked "GM Wwa" why he banishes players without any reason and he told me that they use "bot" and he got evidence of using it. I highly doubt this kid actually go through my screen to see how I actually play. Just a random 10 years old who got gamemaster position and does whatever he wants. A few moments later, I saw this guy "Zordon", he died and appeared at the temple while he started "spamming" hotkey numbers with braces like [f1]. I think we all do that, right? After we die, we start writing random keys just because we're cool and 7.4 old school pro players. This happened clearly next to this gamemaster and he did nothing but said "Zordon is Zordon" and he played 7.4 for 10 years. With this should I take anything that this "Zordon" does because he is "Zordon", even if he uses bot so we forgive him for being "Zordon"? Foff kid.

Now don't come up with some crap talk saying that he manually wrote these keys upon dying while he was healing himself even inside PZ.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FYI I've unbanned myself so I don't really care about being banned. I will eventually come back again.
    All these crybabies died by me and they can't stand me coming back for them and calling me "botter".

Davidominator and ruth like this.
  6. Karchii Oawaa

Karchii Oawaa Oldschool Player

Best Answers:
    His new nick is Wwa Suck Mydick

plz ban him

/semphis

7. Cukierasek

Cukierasek Active Member

Best Answers:
    @sampleangel wow really i believed You, can You show us all realestawar communicty how exactly u shot 15 sd in a row? for example small video

8. Recreant

Recreant Member

Best Answers:
    pls show me how you do burst+sd 15 times in a row everytime with perfect exhaust timing, i want you to coach me dude pls @sampleangel

9. Secreet

Secreet Member

Best Answers:
    Such a dumb kid, I already see a vid of you botting (no, I won't lost my time to search and put it here, do it for yourself). Is obvious you're botting, why are you defend of you are legit when we can see a player with 100% accurency spaming hotkey hardly? Stop crying, this is 7.4, if you are noob go +8. dont ccome here believing someone

PD. Disapointed with Zordon, guys don't fuck old school PvP go away of here..

PD2. Also staff don't do some effort to ban this botters, they're online but the botters still playing xd

10. Davidominator

Davidominator Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, sampelangel can u prove it that u are not a botter? :) I see on ot u dont even want to hidden that u are botting

11. Unnameed_

Unnameed_ Member

Best Answers:
    Hes still botting , this chocolate. Rth is banning him but he coming back on VPN.

12. Brazolek123

Brazolek123 Active Member

Best Answers:
  13. Drone/Wizard

Drone/Wizard Aristocrat

Best Answers:
    Tried it out for the second time today, it's feels pretty smooth and nice to play! You all should try it if you haven't already :)
    Thanks for hosting, ruth!

ruth likes this.
  14. Ranyo13

Ranyo13 ManCausingMayhem

Best Answers:
    What's your gt?