• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There were no 60 active players online, but no doubt there could be at least 30.
Ruth is known for spoofing op, kill him and then kill tampik.
There were MC's on war server, you should hit your head before you post anything else stupid like this one, also i have never spoof any of my servers in my life, It was always on otserv list.
Twitch start watch from 4:29

Last edited:
There were no 60 active players online, but no doubt there could be at least 30.
Ruth is known for spoofing op, kill him and then kill tampik.

It's some stupid troll probably Marcus pay him in valute cc on mastercores for stupid posts here.

how do u change resolution with the new cleint? cant find it
One solution for this so far is to change resolution on your pc and then otclient will display same.

Yeah, Playing all the time, he throw like 2-3 pots in a second and trap you.
not interesting to play with botters xD

Dawnomietuniebylo >>>>>>>>>> bot probably Lejek he outfit and name similar to Szabla , but Szabla it's not boter.

Lejek it's small kid 12 years , he play only war servers , because can't make more than 20 lvl on other servers.

He can also play manually, but he takes a bad example from other boters.

I see here maybe 6-7 boters , on old client many bad players use shit free bots for mf, uh.

Now some they stop play becasue they not have skill to play without bot.

I think that the game is less boters on the new client than on the old client.

I know that some people use bot on this server , but this is not a good reason to imitate them.

Dawnomietuniebylo >>>>>>>>>> bot probably Lejek he outfit and name similar to Szabla , but Szabla it's not boter.

Lejek it's small kid 12 years , he play only war servers , because can't make more than 20 lvl on other servers.

He can also play manually, but he takes a bad example from other boters.

I see here maybe 6-7 boters , on old client many bad players use shit free bots for mf, uh.

Now some they stop play becasue they not have skill to play without bot.

I think that the game is less boters on the new client than on the old client.

I know that some people use bot on this server , but this is not a good reason to imitate them.

Lol it was Kishiru, Lejek isn't botting, he was streaming on twitch and he is not bad especially at aiming... Tampon on this ot are playing only 2 botters Kishiru and Chocolate (Predator aka hangover) or something like that.
I suggest u to play in duos so u will also get better because if u play in teams with 4 players u will be weaker and weaker every day, like yesterday I killed you 1 v 4.
It's much better to play with one decent person than with 4 noobs...

Lol it was Kishiru, Lejek isn't botting, he was streaming on twitch and he is not bad especially at aiming... Tampon on this ot are playing only 2 botters Kishiru and Chocolate (Predator aka hangover) or something like that.
I suggest u to play in duos so u will also get better because if u play in teams with 4 players u will be weaker and weaker every day, like yesterday I killed you 1 v 4.

It is not difficult to die when play without utamo vita, I died because guys from my team hit me with 3 burst arrow in the same time + you hit me one sd and i die.

On this server playing more than 3 bots , because i see other bots when this 3 bots are online in the same time.

You may not believe me because you stubbornly claim and believe that only they use the bot here.

I know that the game with noobs in the band is little compromising, but it gives them a bit of fun that they can play with me.

Thats why I like this server, they always go 1 v 3 or more because even 1 v 2 its hard to kill me.
And the most funniest part is when I kill all of them 1 v 3.

Thats why I like this server, they always go 1 v 3 or more because even 1 v 2 its hard to kill me.
And the most funniest part is when I kill all of them 1 v 3.

Haha Budex you funny noob , go to open stream and show this what you say.

Tampik why u call him noob? I played with him yesterday and I think he is better than u so when u call him noob who are u then?

If he are better, let it prove it.

It can not be said that he are better if it does not even show mouse record and it will not beat me 1 on 1.

Budex, if you want to prove that you are better, open the stream and beat me 1 on 1.

Back