• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how come only tibiantis have automatic bot detection? a real one i mean..
we don't know details but it's rather a combination of time and effort than an automated system

@TamPon if you kept playing they would have caught you eventually ask wozkowy 140 ek exiled for macro fishing xD

mouse clicks on cast from realesta is a great tool against aimbot maybe the best
btw ty for adding trainers <3

Helaxo @ ^^

Here, most dumb magicians have many makers, if they were taken away, they would just press exit from the server and it would not be better than you assume, believe me.

Gm would not remove the beds even for a short period of time if you paid him, because I am well aware that the economy of the server with such poor mana regeneration and loot x1 would not bear it.

Even cipsoft, when he introduced souls and wandas, saw that without the wandas many magicians would give up on the rest of the game.

we don't know details but it's rather a combination of time and effort than an automated system

@TamPon if you kept playing they would have caught you eventually ask wozkowy 140 ek exiled for macro fishing xD

mouse clicks on cast from realesta is a great tool against aimbot maybe the best
btw ty for adding trainers <3
I would surely be caught in the end, especially since I admitted to it, I would be in the crosshairs.

I think he even checked me a few times at the pond in the kazordoon because something sent me diagonally and then I closed it, or it was just a lag tasker so it worked so that the figure moved diagonally.

I agree that bed makers should be removed. But the game would be even better then - not dead. Would be slower progession which we like that play 1x servers but also it would be real 7.4 gameplay where people hunt more with bolts and HMM etc and not SD's all the time in higher levels. All mages would be maybe level 100 now not 160+. They could save the game with this in the beginning but they decided not to remove bed mages. @LordCompi @kay Maybe they will think about it if they open a new server ;)
I forgot to add some ideas to make bed mages less profitable and lower their impact without removing them
  • new accounts max 4 characters instead of 8
  • higher house rent
  • more expensive premium

Dude, you have no idea about the extent of the fraud on this server.

I'm not inventing anything, because I have friends who regularly create runes with bots for profit on this server.

Even the streamer: Melfonide shows its huge farm 20 + makers to create runes in the beds during the open stream , becasue he know gm legalise this proceder.

I used the tiny tasker to fishing noob char on vega for 17 hours one day and somehow no system ever detected anything and on my main char i use every day all who play with me at Tibiantis know it.

But you can live for her in your fantasy world and servers without bots xD
Bro, people have 100 bed makers, doesn't mean they are using cheat to do it. Many people that play Tibia is fucking no lifers without RL jobs and friends so it's not really strange that they are doing this shit and playing 12h+ everyday.

I forgot to add some ideas to make bed mages less profitable and lower their impact without removing them
  • higher house rent
  • more expensive premium
Medivia has a system that you cannot use runes made by characters made on another account.

But this system it's totaly no sense , becasue can't use runes when killing other players.

Better system it's strong soul points at slowly regeneration souls like kill 10-15 monsters to make one soul point then people can't use makers and no need stupid system blocking runes from other people.

Soul points is best system to anty cheat how can add to server.

Adding soul point = all no cheating about runes , becasue when want cheating must be use cave bot , but cave bot it easy to find and delete.

Helaxo @ ^^

Here, most dumb magicians have many makers, if they were taken away, they would just press exit from the server and it would not be better than you assume, believe me.

Gm would not remove the beds even for a short period of time if you paid him, because I am well aware that the economy of the server with such poor mana regeneration and loot x1 would not bear it.

Even cipsoft, when he introduced souls and wandas, saw that without the wandas many magicians would give up on the rest of the game.

I would surely be caught in the end, especially since I admitted to it, I would be in the crosshairs.

I think he even checked me a few times at the pond in the kazordoon because something sent me diagonally and then I closed it, or it was just a lag tasker so it worked so that the figure moved diagonally.
And stop thinking less runes would kill server. You compare Tibiantis to your high rate servers where people are used to buying 100x sds etc. TIbiantis is supposed to be a slower game so less runes wouldnt hurt anyone just slow the progress down a bit.
Post automatically merged:

higher premium is a turn off but indeed 4 chars per acc is a really good start.
  • higher house rent
  • more expensive premium

Medivia has a system that you cannot use runes made by characters made on another account.

But this system it's totaly no sense , becasue can't use runes when killing other players.

Better system it's strong soul points at slowly regeneration souls like kill 10-15 monsters to make one soul point then people can't use makers and no need stupid system blocking runes from other people.

Soul points is best system to anty cheat how can add to server.

Adding soul point = all no cheating about runes , becasue when want cheating must be use cave bot , but cave bot it easy to find and delete.
soul points are a good idea too

And stop thinking less runes would kill server. You compare Tibiantis to your high rate servers where people are used to buying 100x sds etc. TIbiantis is supposed to be a slower game so less runes wouldnt hurt anyone just slow the progress down a bit.

higher premium is a turn off but indeed 4 chars per acc is a really good start.

soul points are a good idea too
I'm serious to you, if gm only removed the bed or blocked all mana regeneration in the server beds then server very quickly die.

Can you imagine that 150 MS creates a few sd runes for 10 hours goes to Warlocks shoots nothing falls out on loot x1 gains 5% exp without gaining any profit will be able to function?

Nobody sells trade runes because everyone makes rune at 1 character for himself.

Then this 150 mage can't to play normaly and stop play?

In my opinion it is impossible, but you can have your own ideas about it.

I wonder how he would buy these 100 sd runes maybe for $ , because I can not imagine that 150 mag goes to hunt from runes created for 10 hours and no profit any item to sell and goes for a week to do lootbag mino tower xD

Last edited:
The best way to get bots is to ban all accounts with the same ip as the rune maker. Someone has 100 mage and 2x 20lvl rune maker- BANN EVERYTHING. It will also be difficult to change / add soul consumption, e.g. x4. Gfb takes 2, let him take 8. You only ban rune makers, because why ban 100 mage when he gets results, there's a lot online hahhaha. Bots will always be there, but this can be minimized to a minimum. Then all these bream (60% -70% of people) will go to the rl tibia or come back to 8.6.

I'm serious to you, if gm only removed the bed or blocked all mana regeneration in the server beds then server very quickly die.

Can you imagine that 150 MS creates a few sd runes for 10 hours goes to Warlocks shoots nothing falls out on loot x1 gains 5% exp without gaining any profit will be able to function?

Nobody sells trade runes because everyone makes rune at 1 character for himself.

Then this 150 mage can't to play normaly and stop play?

In my opinion it is impossible, but you can have your own ideas about it.

I wonder how he would buy these 100 sd runes maybe for $ , because I can not imagine that 150 mag goes to hunt from runes created for 10 hours and no profit any item to sell and goes for a week to do lootbag mino tower xD
There are other ways to exp than SD warlocks. I think you are missing this point completely. And this mage wouldn't be lvl 150 to begin with without beds, maybe level 100. I agree there should be no beds or max 2 chars per acc in them.

The best way to get bots is to ban all accounts with the same ip as the rune maker. Someone has 100 mage and 2x 20lvl rune maker- BANN EVERYTHING. It will also be difficult to change / add soul consumption, e.g. x4. Gfb takes 2, let him take 8. You only ban rune makers, because why ban 100 mage when he gets results, there's a lot online hahhaha. Bots will always be there, but this can be minimized to a minimum. Then all these bream (60% -70% of people) will go to the rl tibia or come back to 8.6.
They already do this on Tibiantis.

There are other ways to exp than SD warlocks. I think you are missing this point completely. And this mage wouldn't be lvl 150 to begin with without beds, maybe level 100. I agree there should be no beds or max 2 chars per acc in them.

They already do this on Tibiantis.
There were scams and they will be because the beds will not be removed, there is never a point in continuing the discussion, because there will be no such changes anyway.

It is impossible to eliminate this pathology and fraud without drastic changes, because it is impossible, the people will always cheat when they have the opportunity.

You do not even need to remove the bed, it is enough to make a decorative item out of it without the possibility of using it, but they will not do it because everyone realizes that a server with mana regeneration and x1 loot would not survive it.

Such stats of weak regeneration and loot x 1 without minor cheats are simply not suitable for playing at high levels of magic characters, you may think and argue otherwise, but it just is.

So let me ask you a question, why the hell do create servers that you need to use a little cheat to play normally?

Have you ever seen a game that requires some cheating or a game with several accounts to be able to play normally in it, because I do not know such games than servers low rates in Tibia.

The best servers are high-stakes servers, because without cheating you are able to match even the cheaters in this game, and war servers are even better , because you can always fight on a fair basis without wasting time than on rpg servers.

So its possible to delete botters but admins dont do it...
He won't do this for 2 reasons:

1.Scammers with bed mages farms would probably eat him like cannibals if he do it.

Because they waste many hours and days to create many characters on server x1.

2.He is not stupid and realizes it that the economy the server will not be able to withstand it, so he legalized such scams in his server, considering it harmless xD

Even cipsoft realized that the server with loot x1 and slow mana regeneration servant could not function, so wandas were added to the game.

Cipsoft easy win battle vs makers when add soul points.

Old times no many people play magic vocations , becasue it's much hard and many mages use makers to can play normaly at high lvls.

When Cipsoft with soul points win battle vs makers must add wands and better mana fluids for game have more balance.

Kay server with such scams considering them legal, so its server is completely waste time and no sense.

Therefore, servers with such rates, where you have to cheat to play magical professions in order to play normally, are simply absurd and the fashion for such servers promotes cheating.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It is a pity that there is no update of new maps on realesta war because it is boring to play on Thais all the time.

The game is practically dead, no one is creating new servers.

But I guess he is asking to ban the guy who is imitating “Uzi” for running not for using bot.
I’ve just checked cast of that guy and he is not using any kind of bot.He is just shooting SD, stealing FRAG and run away to lose PZ.
I’m talking about “Uzi ArrenaMaster” <—- double {R}.
Uzi arrenamaster he goes on a fight 3vs3 makes UE and run away, or 3 vs 1 all the time destroying fun.

Also he is using bot sometimes, other time he is hiding it, please check it and bann him. He is so cancer on this OT

I got 2 ideas:
- lvl restart every day

- using magic walls costs 1 soul

Fk char lovers

What if you put sd waste 1 soul, so you have to kill people on exori vis when you have no soul?

I got 2 ideas:
- lvl restart every day

- using magic walls costs 1 soul

Fk char lovers
Level and kill/death rates reset everyday would be good for people to stop pz camping and char loving. Now some people are afraid to go out solo lol. Hilarious

I think there is no way to stop people from being CHARLOVERS lul xd
Even if we reset lvls and K/D everyday
Ppl will cry about that so there is no point trust me

Back