• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow bro , could you finally delete this fucking aimbotters from server? Goku , Rexx botting all the time. They also get 40lvl+ from killing each other
Please clean server , because its unplayable even for me. What can say beginners? When i loose full mana in 3 sec from two guys hah. Or this guys its Rewind on drugs and converted to ultra machine ;)
Super Saiyans are a true warrior race!

Hello gm, can i message you please ? I can help u stop people using bot. Send me message here

Why u open again this shit with bots? better closed than online omg
Why u no buy New hands, PC, net, gaming mouse? Or just stop playing this game at all?
Ive played enough to know most of you are only self-confident crying pathetic kids. Few botters were seen in the last months. One i just remember is zabije cie gnoju, that activates his bot just after losing(thats so often, this explanation sux).

well tbh dont give gm's to random ppls :) i get ip banned probably by Tenshi or zaowan ;)
gl hf with server full of botters and gms saying they are clean

Bump!

New gamemaster (since few days back), is Kaspar. He is very active on the server and can be trusted by everyone in any matter. He's at least trusted by me and Funkybuddha.
  • Revamped the map a little + Kaspar added a new quest.
  • Updated the website, more organized forum, account, information, rules and guild page.
  • Added a boss that might raid Thais from time to time. He sometimes drop very rare items.
Also, we have recieved enough money (not very much) but enough to host the server Another 6 months. Thanks for that.

How come you decided to unban 2 botters? You should be very strict against botters and they do not deserve a second chance, atleast not with their characters, cheating into highscores. Should clean their death/kill ratio and atleast reveal their names on the website so everyone know who botted.

How come you decided to unban 2 botters? You should be very strict against botters and they do not deserve a second chance, atleast not with their characters, cheating into highscores. Should clean their death/kill ratio and atleast reveal their names on the website so everyone know who botted.
I like that idea. Me myself has not taken any decision to unban anyone. I almost rather ban than be on the unsure side... anyways, I can imagine a hall of shame, including status on the ban like:

Name, Reason, Added, Added by, Expires, Comment, Status
Ond Bot 160429 Kaspar 290429 No cheat Unbanned
Noob Bot 160429 Kaspar 290429 No cheat Banned

I guess in some situations Kaspar has been 99% sure, thus not 100%, which might have lead to lifting the banishment and giving an extra chance.

took u quite long time to realize that hamza and semphis are botting.. met them at old-war and guess what they got banned there aswell

Host extended with 6 months. Thank you for supporting the server.

why talk like you gonna shutdown this ? im omw to sweden .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back