• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fisrt of all change that ugly avatar, dont act like pathetic child, dont spam this thread with bullshits and calm down with your words because botters are not welcome here

Ehh once again I understood you are too stupid to talk with you , bye zunrii botman :)

Ehh once again I understood you are too stupid to talk with you , bye zunrii botman :)
did you check the fucking video dickhead ? he is not boter he is just better than you kid you need like 5 years to be like him . you are ignoring because u are fucking shiit,

the funny thing is that this clown from egypt namefake some legend from real tibia

I feel I must thank you, on behalf of the players, for your exhaustive response to the botters problem. OTS are unable to devote themselves to new players on top of the botting situation.

In your honour, I share a display of improved game performance after changing settings on PC, Windows & Network.

I hope that many will feel prompted to respond and present their views.
Simply, if you are talented, if you have the time and the will to be here, you get in. You share with us and make pvp.

f
I feel I must thank you, on behalf of the players, for your exhaustive response to the botters problem. OTS are unable to devote themselves to new players on top of the botting situation.

In your honour, I share a display of improved game performance after changing settings on PC, Windows & Network.

I hope that many will feel prompted to respond and present their views.
Simply, if you are talented, if you have the time and the will to be here, you get in. You share with us and make pvp.

friends ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back