• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
that 31 speed boost here matters so much.. remove it or make the speed boost less fast. more fun if everyone have the same speed aswell. some of us already have a advantadge + the 31 speed boost. aint fair for those with high ping etc.

that 31 speed boost here matters so much.. remove it or make the speed boost less fast. more fun if everyone have the same speed aswell. some of us already have a advantadge + the 31 speed boost. aint fair for those with high ping etc.
isnt it 34?
anyway i think make these all characters slower would be fun

Last edited:
lol you all fcking suck, play outcast and you might be GOOD some day

@The owner.
How does this hit accuracy works on your website? does it counts every poff as a miss? wondering how you track this

What the fuck are you telling me? haha

https://i.imgur.com/XGt8d9S.gifv
Surely it required so much skills to hit that melee + sd. jason pro

And his friends pro too:
https://i.imgur.com/W1jcpTc.webm

Right?
Ok
The same shity cam as always, i bet u have it very safety in your hard disk.
If you find jason botting one more time ill just delete whole my otland shit and never play tibia again.
we know that jason is your god of pvp lamm, but we see all the videos of his bot making 10 times burst sd target sd in stack and everything and you keep defending him gz
Hes just my friend and ive seen him from year to year growing and learning. I was one of who talked seriously about this subject with him, and as i said before, if u catch him botting again just tell me, ill dissapear.

For new players that might be intrested in joining the server - this is waste of time. Not because of game itself, everything is perfectly balanced: pvp, map is great, sms shop items not that strong, server managment also is great and helpful. Just community sucks :/ Despite all bot players - the obvious ones and hidden, there are few players - in somekind "relationship" - they know they are good and skilled and decided not to have fun in pvp by fighting eachother with the same skill but to get as much frags as they can and killing newcomers and soloplayers. They usually gathering 4 or 5 best players and fighting in sewers. Dont get me wrong, i'm not consider it wrong itself, but if there are 10 players online... so you see its pointless playing here.
I wont post their nicknames, however is it worth to mention one of them was banned once :) Since there is no real antibot client and if you are smart enough and use only hotkeys for uh/mp with proper delays you can bot freely there. Wouldnt be suprised if one day half of the top players will get banek.
Enjoy the server, Marco Polo

Ok
The same shity cam as always, i bet u have it very safety in your hard disk.
If you find jason botting one more time ill just delete whole my otland shit and never play tibia again.

So you have just admitted he'd been botting 2 months ago, but when I ask "is it worth to play or jason and his friends still botting?" (I haven't played since then), you dare to come up with sarcastic "Keep with the "Better than me=bot" ". Haha, what the fuck?

Hes just my friend and ive seen him from year to year growing and learning. I was one of who talked seriously about this subject with him, and as i said before, if u catch him botting again just tell me, ill dissapear.

You have seen him grow and learn year by year, till you fell in love, and then caught botting, so sad. I'm sorry to burst your bubble.
If you talked with him about that, then you might as well want to ask why he denied and kept making a total fool of himself when I put this "shitty" cam in front of his face (what's so shitty about this cam besides proving your friend botting by the way?). But then.. you do the same, so whatever.
If he was proven botting once again, what would it change? It's not like it was recorded 5 or 10 years ago, but more like yesterday. As if this was not enough.. You'd find another excuse and that's all.
If you atleast had a lil of diginity and pictured it as "ok, he botted, sorry for him, I make sure he won't do it again, tell me if he does". But no, you come and talk shit about being better than me.
You're just one big mutual admiration society. Go gather 5 jasons, put each other's dicks in mouth, kill everyone in sewers, as said above, and warm yourself in your delusional epicness. And when you get killed, don't forget to say I must be botting cause I don't belong to it, hence I am a no name and can't be better. Typical for your kind. Some truth about this self-called pro pvpers' community, bunch of cocky noobs. eot

Last edited:
So you have just admitted he'd been botting 2 months ago, but when I ask "is it worth to play or jason and his friends still botting?" (I haven't played since then), you dare to come up with sarcastic "Keep with the "Better than me=bot" ". Haha, what the fuck?

You have seen him grow and learn year by year, till you fell in love, and then caught botting, so sad. I'm sorry to burst your bubble.
If you talked with him about that, then you might as well want to ask why he denied and kept making a total fool of himself when I put this "shitty" cam in front of his face (what's so shitty about this cam besides proving your friend botting by the way?). But then.. you do the same, so whatever.
If he was proven botting once again, what would it change? It's not like it was recorded 5 or 10 years ago, but more like yesterday. As if this was not enough.. You'd find another excuse and that's all.
If you atleast had a lil of diginity and pictured it as "ok, he botted, sorry for him, I make sure he won't do it again, tell me if he does". But no, you come and talk shit about being better than me.
You're just one big mutual admiration society. Go gather 5 jasons, put each other's dicks in mouth, kill everyone in sewers, as said above, and warm yourself in your delusional epicness. And when you get killed, don't forget to say I must be botting cause I don't belong to it, hence I am a no name and can't be better. Typical for your kind. Some truth about this self-called pro pvpers' community, bunch of cocky noobs. eot
Man, did i mention that i would quit playing if you catch him again?
I bet my dignity for his cause, never said im better than anyone, but if this isnt enough for ya, im sorry for not being like u like, just trying to defend my friend as u would probably do with urs. I wouldnt defend him if i wouldnt think its worthy, i wouldnt defend a botter, i wouldnt play this shit if there were as many botters as some ppl imagine, cos when i play sometimes there is no botter in whole server and ppl still ragequiting under the reason "Server full of botters". That, my friend, is lack of humility. And once you've played for fun and during a decent period of time while being called botter from time to time, it ends harming so, you could probably think that our reactions may be justified.
Nothing else to add, looks like i owe you a sorry while i dont feel it like that but if that helps. Sorry , im old enough to not act childish.
For new players that might be intrested in joining the server - this is waste of time. Not because of game itself, everything is perfectly balanced: pvp, map is great, sms shop items not that strong, server managment also is great and helpful. Just community sucks :/ Despite all bot players - the obvious ones and hidden, there are few players - in somekind "relationship" - they know they are good and skilled and decided not to have fun in pvp by fighting eachother with the same skill but to get as much frags as they can and killing newcomers and soloplayers. They usually gathering 4 or 5 best players and fighting in sewers. Dont get me wrong, i'm not consider it wrong itself, but if there are 10 players online... so you see its pointless playing here.
I wont post their nicknames, however is it worth to mention one of them was banned once :) Since there is no real antibot client and if you are smart enough and use only hotkeys for uh/mp with proper delays you can bot freely there. Wouldnt be suprised if one day half of the top players will get banek.
Enjoy the server, Marco Polo
So, we cant team up with our friends because there is low population? i wouldnt mind but there is ppl that hates dying anyhow and that sometimes means arguing or just dont playing at all.
I never gave up a server when there were good pvpers in it, i always try to learn some usefull tricks or gameplay. But if your argument is stoping playing because you die easy by 1v5 or smt its like you want those 5 to just stop playing at all so you can play peacefully.
Are we just fucking getting crazy? Im playing some mins a day if i even have some mins to play due to work and rl life, so i guess or "hope" im not one of them. But i fear i am ^^ .

Man, did i mention that i would quit playing if you catch him again?
I bet my dignity for his cause, never said im better than anyone, but if this isnt enough for ya, im sorry for not being like u like, just trying to defend my friend as u would probably do with urs. I wouldnt defend him if i wouldnt think its worthy, i wouldnt defend a botter, i wouldnt play this shit if there were as many botters as some ppl imagine, cos when i play sometimes there is no botter in whole server and ppl still ragequiting under the reason "Server full of botters". That, my friend, is lack of humility. And once you've played for fun and during a decent period of time while being called botter from time to time, it ends harming so, you could probably think that our reactions may be justified.
Nothing else to add, looks like i owe you a sorry while i dont feel it like that but if that helps. Sorry , im old enough to not act childish.

You admitted he botted. How is a person who bots called? A botter. He is a botter. Yet you defend him and say "I wouldn't defend a botter". Nice logic. Do you even read what you write?
And cut that "lack of humility" crap and the whole bla bla about "people think there are botters but they are just good players". I put a proof in your face, so it's totally irrelevant.

Last edited:
Lamm, learn to read, then write. Im not saying that they oughtta stop playing. I just hate the way they decided to play. The way in which u decide not to fight equals and have fun in pvp but to crash lows and masturbate to your frags statistics. If theyre 5 and there are only 10 players online why dont they split their teams? I dont know, but I'm sure I definitely would do it.
Kay, I'm not playing that much and dont know the nicknames but if this so called Jason = Symf I also saw recordings of him aimbotting at Realistic on youtube uploaded like 2 weeks ago but unfortunately they were removed just after his ban.

Last edited:
Lamm, learn to read, then write. Im not saying that they oughtta stop playing. I just hate the way they decided to play. The way in which u decide not to fight equals and have fun in pvp but to crash lows and masturbate to your frags statistics. If theyre 5 and there are only 10 players online why dont they split their teams? I dont know, but I'm sure I definitely would do it.
Kay, I'm not playing that much and dont know the nicknames but if this so called Jason = Symf I also saw recordings of him aimbotting at Realistic on youtube uploaded like 2 weeks ago but unfortunately they were removed just after his ban.

When I caught him 2-3 months ago he played a char named "Nemo From Accounting ". I have had a little break since then, so no idea what chars he played meanwhile. But now when you mentioned that Symf... yes it appears to be him. If you go on the page and check both "Nemo From Accounting" and "Symf", they two got a ban note with the same time and the same reason. So apparently it's account ban and those two belong to the same account.

Sorry for my english or if i just missunderstood smt, im bored of the topic but i maintain my word. If you ever catch him again i am the one who will pay for it. And leave this game once for all. Maybe this isnt important for all of you, but believe me that for me its important that he wont bot again.

Logged in after a break and what have I seen? Ofc Lamm and Symf aka Nemo aka Jason aka teh botter teaming up with 4 other guys (one of them threatening me to get banned). While 14 ppl online in total. Haha typical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back