• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think thats only a change for us, nothing to do with atracting newcommers.
If only realistic read my suggestion and create 2 war teams of 25f.e members in 2 lists. 1/1; 2/2 spawning edron. This is what i think we need to atract more ppl and having diff ways of having fun, don't forget ppl might not have fun the same way we do.
Edit; also if he make this, i doubt u will see lvls 130 ms's running around with utamo so my suggestion helps in that way too xD

Last edited:
@Kaspar ;
Tuting Saintz is obvious botter, ban this tard. He couldn't do it more obvious, so I don't bother including a movie, just check him (I can upload a .kcam if needed tho).
edit. also Pompka, Chujek, Koval same thing.

Last edited:
About utamo vita - perhaps a delay between manafluids is in order. It seems that you can drink mana fluids at a higher pace than you can SD (correct me if I'm wrong). Add to that fact that the average players misses a lot of SDs while manas are hard to miss, which means a player who uses mana shield can keep spamming mfs and be out of harms way unless he has 2-3 people with steady aiming pounding SDs at him. Been in that situation many times where someone just moves around spamming mfs when mana reaches a low level, and it's pretty annoying actually. And lets add another realistic fact, a player who uses bot for manafluids (hard to detect I would guess and therefore pretty safe and probably used) and therefore maximizes his mana recharge all the time while he can focus completely on evading SDs, that pretty much makes him invincible. A delay might help with this, or lower amount of manapoints per manafluid.

And also another suggestion, on 36.hopto.org we had events every now and then to attract players. We had several small islands that formed arenas for open battles. A broadcast was sent about the event and everyone who wanted to come messaged the GM or admin who hosted it. They were than TPed to the arena and divided into teams, and there was a big fight. It seems that many players like open battles etc, and it was also very appreciated on hopto (we had peaks when events were held) so perhaps it can be tested here as well.

EDIT: thought of another thing:

I would suggest a message about changed spawning positions earlier than 5 minutes in advance, perhaps even a countdown of some sort on the website. It's pretty annoying to see that message about changing spawns in 5 minutes when you're in the middle of trying to solo Horned Helmet quest for example, or with a small team for that matter. If there's an earlier warning or informaton on the website you can avoid going if it's close, and wait until after the change. Also, if possible, there should be a teleport from Greenshore to the respective quests. It's pretty annoying to have to run all the way from Greenshore if you die.

Last edited:
Ok well, ill just post my long last post to let everyone see here too.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ive been thinking from time to time about how to restore or recover part of the lost oldschool ot feeling.

Regarding war ots, like urs, which i play for 2 years or more if im not wrong.

Im just thinking if its posible to:

Add other server of war. But this should be based on old war ots format like 36.hopto.org or real-war.ath.cx(old aurea war server) Why this? As u can see, or not, but i think this is the reason, the only ppl who play with us often realistic war server we are all the time the same ppl, not a so huge community and i think we are those a little nerds obsesed with shooting sds but thats not the subject to discuss, i think adding this kind of ot 1/1, 2/2 will make ppl join more often, why? i can remember that kind of ots was most of the time full of ppl, and many ppl obsesed also with trying to get the hgihest lvls of the list, this is also another way of having fun wars without having to wait to some low/mid/high rate server opens. This might attract many single noobs, couples, groups of friends to play 2gether under characters not privative, ppl wont be so obsesed in watching who is botting as the character always have diff user. So the environment should be a lil less aggresive as we are having in realistic.

BUT, ok after talking kaspar, he told me the possibility of adding another server is not real, so i was wondering that this kind of server could be implemented to the actual one, how, for example i was thinknig u could create 2 diff spawn places. Thais/greenshore is ok and already configured, but what about creating 2 war lists of old cipsoft famous wars, aurea/aldora for example. These lists of characters should spawn in edron meaning 2 diff war places and spots, with diff rules and diffs kind of gameplays ^^

Im ofc not sure if this is an stupidity, im just thinking that this would be a chance to offer the old school community 2 diff ways of waring, a more accurate and privative regarding accounts which is the low lvl war. And the main war with characters that says "you are logged in"when that character is logged where everyone can find diff kind of characters forcing them to not only play mage/druid.

I guess you've played tons of hours this kind of servers just like me, and u know what im talking about.
The only way i could be helpfull is maybe trying to donate a little, i earn smt like 350€/month so dont expect much ;S and ofc giving ideas and feedbacks.

Some old enjoyable videos from this kind of server /real-war.ath.cx: https://otland.net/threads/germany-real-war-8-0.1604/#post-30175

Note: This server was using 8.0 sprites but maintaining 7.4 gameplay.

And 36.hopto.org: https://otland.net/threads/norway-aldora-war-7-6.30/

Personally i enjoyed much more when it was the very first aldora war format:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXwLKuSA5Hk (Dont know why this video isnt showing like the rest o_O)

Kind regards
A nostalgic oldschool tibia player.
Lamm/Didass/Gammarus Corangor(Titania)

About utamo vita - perhaps a delay between manafluids is in order. It seems that you can drink mana fluids at a higher pace than you can SD (correct me if I'm wrong). Add to that fact that the average players misses a lot of SDs while manas are hard to miss, which means a player who uses mana shield can keep spamming mfs and be out of harms way unless he has 2-3 people with steady aiming pounding SDs at him. Been in that situation many times where someone just moves around spamming mfs when mana reaches a low level, and it's pretty annoying actually. And lets add another realistic fact, a player who uses bot for manafluids (hard to detect I would guess and therefore pretty safe and probably used) and therefore maximizes his mana recharge all the time while he can focus completely on evading SDs, that pretty much makes him invincible. A delay might help with this, or lower amount of manapoints per manafluid.

And also another suggestion, on 36.hopto.org we had events every now and then to attract players. We had several small islands that formed arenas for open battles. A broadcast was sent about the event and everyone who wanted to come messaged the GM or admin who hosted it. They were than TPed to the arena and divided into teams, and there was a big fight. It seems that many players like open battles etc, and it was also very appreciated on hopto (we had peaks when events were held) so perhaps it can be tested here as well.

EDIT: thought of another thing:

I would suggest a message about changed spawning positions earlier than 5 minutes in advance, perhaps even a countdown of some sort on the website. It's pretty annoying to see that message about changing spawns in 5 minutes when you're in the middle of trying to solo Horned Helmet quest for example, or with a small team for that matter. If there's an earlier warning or informaton on the website you can avoid going if it's close, and wait until after the change. Also, if possible, there should be a teleport from Greenshore to the respective quests. It's pretty annoying to have to run all the way from Greenshore if you die.

Wanted to reply adding my last idea to add to the server, which would mean no needed changes to make on the lvls 30 war, as ppl would probably play much more into public accounts as with this low players online its much funnier to kill each other at lvl 100+ than at lvls 30, where if u win, the challenger just loggout... but if that was maly wizak character, he might took his time first to troll around loggin with eks or other characters. (or atleast thats what i would do).

If we keep changing things because one, this, my friend, or all my friends want to change or agree with me, we are just doing what some ppl wants to, and this is a lvls 30 war where ppl not so experienced doesnt really care if we are better or worse, its about having fun, and this, is what we are not having lately, fun. Only hate.

now watching this youtube clips, to be honest, real-war.ath.cx with rookgard map was actually the best war ot server ever

now watching this youtube clips, to be honest, real-war.ath.cx with rookgard map was actually the best war ot server ever
Agree! I bet i even remember the ip cos i was playing diff houses or cibercafes... Stodjegrand.mine.nu wasnt it? ^^ we brag about being oldschoolers but sometimes we act the same way cipsoft did, we must watch back from time to time...

Thanks for the feedback guys, I've read every post but I don't have time atm to reply to each subject. I'm starting to get a bit more active now again, banned a few botters and a few villains.

I consider Greenshore to be a good map rotation, although, there are some other cities/places that would be a lot better. So don't be surprised if we added Rookgaard/Edron or something similar to the map rotation instead of Greenshore in the near future.

Koval

13 July 2016 (00:01) Kaspar Goodbye botter. Using unofficial software to play

Punioo

13 July 2016 (00:18) Kaspar Auto-UH. Possibly re-ban on Menameisabdull. Using unofficial software to play

Punio The Legend

14 July 2016 (00:44) Kaspar You too. Using unofficial software to play

Proxy The Legend

14 July 2016 (00:44) Kaspar Goodbye, botting. Packets checked. Using unofficial software to play

Taze Facelift

10 June 2016 (21:40) Kaspar Re-ban on Fuck Muslims (using a proxy or vpn). Using unofficial software to play

just LOL, i want to know who is that stupid to do that srsly

Stupid to do what? Ban botters? Anyhow, I'd like to announce that I caught another "famous guy" botting. Tures Tos, aka Poseidon aka Vego. I have safe sources that have claimed for months now that he was botting on other OTs, but since I need to investigate everything myself before I do any decisions, it took me some time to catch him.

Stupid to do what? Ban botters? Anyhow, I'd like to announce that I caught another "famous guy" botting. Tures Tos, aka Poseidon aka Vego. I have safe sources that have claimed for months now that he was botting on other OTs, but since I need to investigate everything myself before I do any decisions, it took me some time to catch him.

no, someone take my name and some well known people in tibia and used aimbot on it just LOL, for what, i just want to know who is

no, someone take my name and some well known people in tibia and used aimbot on it just LOL, for what, i just want to know who is

it was me Villy known as Yakor but most known for being the best pvper on tibia.

come get me bitch :cool:

#PvPTibiaTheBest on instagram follow me plx

Finnally u ban this shit vego, but it get years to do it idk why, since day 1 when i see him i know it was bot but who care thanks for it :)

Love this server. Really recommend it. Recently there were quite a few players online and it was so fun. Let's get more people!

Just joined for the first time, holy shit I suck xD But having a lot of fun!

Glad to see GM's activity again.
Sadly not paying attention to my suggestion. They joined to have some fun and bann some...by the way:
Zackde is me and im not botting, and if you have played tibia for 15 years u should be better then die by us all the time. But haters gonna hate right?

There are 4 people on the server who uses a similar name and outfit to me now to try to give me a bad reputation by maybe botting or being assholes
Fumar is me and im not botting(you actually banned "yellow"), I have played this game not 15 but probably around 12-13 years.
There are not even 1 people on the server who uses a similar name nor outfit like me now but you decided to give me some "more" bad reputation by maybe acting childish and underestimating your enemies.
I think ive actually done more good for this server than you @Funkybuddha. Kaspar is the only one caring for this server and he was online at 4 am to bann some1 else but you still cant give a proper answer or even upload or "cam" im still waiting for.
You already defended yourself, several times, we could talk about hipocresy...

PD: Haters complains are allowed by the way ^^
walking-into-a-shit-storm_webm_6853097.gif

Last edited:
@Lamm
If you're innocent, you'll get unbanned, no worries. Everyone does mistakes sometimes, I'll talk with both Realistic (Funkybuddha) and #War (Ond) and return with a final decision.

@Lamm
Unbanned, sorry for any inconvenience caused. Happy fragging!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back