• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kay
Regarding a new client, specifically a highly edited OTClient, we've been there and done that already... It's just not going to work. I myself think OTClient is unplayable. For instance, I MUST have fullscreen 1024x768 resolution to play 7.4. OTClient doesn't even have that option. There's a million things that's wrong with OTClient and that's why we prefer to use the standard client because of the playability.

Nice to see Jason unbanned again gz and using bot like always

18:46 Nocturnal: outfit faker?
18:46 Nocturnal: wtf
18:46 Nocturnal: im jason
18:46 Nocturnal: u prick

Nice to see Jason unbanned again gz and using bot like always

18:46 Nocturnal: outfit faker?
18:46 Nocturnal: wtf
18:46 Nocturnal: im jason
18:46 Nocturnal: u prick
What makes you think that we unban him?

@up

And? It doesn't mean they have unbanned him, actually it's opposite. If he has to use proxy, vpn etc. he is still banned XD. So your statement that they have unbanned him is totally against the facts.

I dont really care i just see like always people dashing and all kind of things of pvp legends and then when gms log in without invisible (gz) this guys xlog ^^

No Ot To Play, aka Daro, we've already spoken about this. I haven't seen many people dash on this OT actually, so I don't know what you're talking about. How can it only be you who always see people dash, use manafluid hotkey, UH hotkey etc? Jason isn't unbanned either as stated above by Zydar... it just feels like you're complaining a lot lately, and you're not giving any constructive criticism.

Greenshore spawn is shit for real. I belive thats the reason theres 5 players at peaks now.

Hi Brazolek, Greenshore spawn isn't shit at all, and it's not the reason why there's 5 players at peak now since it was even more popular than Thais depot spawn in the beginning. The reason is because some other server(s) started and it's summertime.

Nevertheless, Thais depot might be more popular now since there's not so many players online, we don't really need a map rotation anymore.
Thanks for your opinion.

Hi Brazolek, Greenshore spawn isn't shit at all, and it's not the reason why there's 5 players at peak now since it was even more popular than Thais depot spawn in the beginning. The reason is because some other server(s) started and it's summertime.

Nevertheless, Thais depot might be more popular now since there's not so many players online, we don't really need a map rotation anymore.
Thanks for your opinion.
Tried to pm Realistic but im not sure if im trying to talk to the right user. Would u mind to pm me his real user if ya know?
Ty ^^

Nah, why would i? Do u have bug's memory or smt?
But, why r u here? I don't even see u playing but apparently ur having time for trolling around :D
This thread is for realistic-war's players actually. You can keep non living classicus or wherever u prefer.

Apparently you are the one with bugged memory. You swore like 3 times to disappear in case Jason Botson gets caught botting again. He was caught and even admitted it himself to Kaspar. Writing on water...
Btw never played on any shit orschabaal ots hosted by ryan, you have mistaken me for someone else

Its like if i say u admited me ingame u bot...well, in the end i have to explain u everything...
From now i start to dont know what orsha ot is, or maybe u never knew but... who cares...
Obviously only matters to troll and talk shit about anything. R u pleased i just replied again?^^

delete this utamo vita and roh its fucking pathetic
cant even call it pvp when i sd 120 and guy mf twice himself

Reactions: kay
Its like if i say u admited me ingame u bot...well, in the end i have to explain u everything...
From now i start to dont know what orsha ot is, or maybe u never knew but... who cares...
Obviously only matters to troll and talk shit about anything. R u pleased i just replied again?^^

So you're implying Kaspar is a liar? not nice

Remove that utamo vita finally. Just give it a try, guys. It's boring as fuck as it is now, everyone on mana shield all the time.

Utamo started to be used to avoid being randomly killed by spell spammers... I understand that its boring but, if you do this i warn u will cry about spammers xD
You decide

I won't cry and I never use utamo vita anyway. I rather die more often but practice changing rings and healing than just use utamo vita all the time, shoot some sds (till low on mana) without having to worry, mwall myself off, refill mana, repeat the whole 100 times, like everyone does now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back