• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are you talking about idiot ? only thing you can do is heal vs them cuz 90% sd is accurate . im playing 15 yeras this game and i know who is boting . ban them .

12:47 You see Silence (Level 34). He is an elder druid.
Kills: 749. Deaths: 96.

NOBODY have stats like this on server NOBODY . Zecked is botter to . new botter (probably zeckde new char) Drae

It's a complete fucking mystery to me how it's even possible to be that aweful when it comes to pvp after 15 freaking years.
People develop faster than they've ever done before, and there are tons of good players these days. If you'd just skip your bullshit and instead of whining about bot, watch, learn and then focus on your own development. Do that and I promise you it wont take another 15 years to actually become a decent pvper.

I faced them, plated with them and saw nothing more than good players playing at pretty decent conditions(net&PC).
I play almost for 13 years and i think you are wrong rekrul...

It's a complete fucking mystery to me how it's even possible to be that aweful when it comes to pvp after 15 freaking years.
People develop faster than they've ever done before, and there are tons of good players these days. If you'd just skip your bullshit and instead of whining about bot, watch, learn and then focus on your own development. Do that and I promise you it wont take another 15 years to actually become a decent pvper.
Word.

heres record, only few minutes but
Whenever i miss sd or i just clic in the map my tibia do strange things like a little freeze so when is a long fight i finally got crazy and dont know what i do. My fps starts from 300 when no moving in dp to 80 but with that screen freezes, if i would have that normal feeling playing i would kick ur ass instead of u mine! >.<
But was nice to see u playing with mouse record :D
See you all ingame!

pfft, I remember last edition GM banned me for being so good he accused me himself of botting but then he later unbanned me.

Zackde isn't botting though, he's actually really bad. But silence is a botter. I think its a guy called streper.

pfft, I remember last edition GM banned me for being so good he accused me himself of botting but then he later unbanned me.

Zackde isn't botting though, he's actually really bad. But silence is a botter. I think its a guy called streper.
Silence=streper= WRONG
Streper=Streper, i know him hes form south america and im from spain so we actually talk same language but i bet hes also not a botter. Then i see this witch-hunting is getting pathetic ill just stop giving my opinion.
Its sad that people cant assume there are others, better than us. GL&HF

i would love to some more of your records silence ^^

i would love to some more of your records silence ^^
I played with Silence for about 20 minutes yesterday and he is really good. I have no doubt at all that he's a legitimate player. He misses and dies like everybody else but far less frequently.

We will continue to develop the server, adding more stats to the players character profile is step one, and some less important features will come with that as well. This mean that we might reset the kills/deaths/level to make the players fit the stats page more accurately. I hope that's not too much of a problem for you guys.

Also remember to use CTRL+R when you want to report them botters'

I played with Silence for about 20 minutes yesterday and he is really good. I have no doubt at all that he's a legitimate player. He misses and dies like everybody else but far less frequently.

We will continue to develop the server, adding more stats to the players character profile is step one, and some less important features will come with that as well. This mean that we might reset the kills/deaths/level to make the players fit the stats page more accurately. I hope that's not too much of a problem for you guys.

Also remember to use CTRL+R when you want to report them botters'
if you think people are stupid enough to bot like a retard when you are playing with the owner of the ot, then i think you are more stupid then all

if you think people are stupid enough to bot like a retard when you are playing with the owner of the ot, then i think you are more stupid then all
I'm not the owner, and if you still accuse Silence of botting then may god have mercy on your soul because then you are fully retarded

May I ask your ingame name Karchii? And have you ever seen Silence "botting like crazy", or do you simply assume he is?

Silence i wanna watch your videos cuz i can learn how to shoot sd , how to play goood . no jokes . you are good player .i apologize i said you are botter . yuo are not . ggwp

Today we will update the stats on the website, on characters profile page. This means that all your kills and deaths will reset.

This post will be updated with the full update log if no reply has fallen after this dot .

May I ask your ingame name Karchii? And have you ever seen Silence "botting like crazy", or do you simply assume he is?
I saw how he plays a few times in sewers and im positive hes a botter. Is it shocking that people bot when this server does not have any type of anti-bot client? I may not play often but i know difference between a botter and good player.

And just because somebody has a bot doesnt mean that they have to be a crap all around player and suck in throwing pots, mwalling, etc. When you are playing with gm and Ond(who is GM) of course you won't play as if you are a botter. I saw him burst/sd another player after going down the sewer which he accidentally done. But Gm dont care since its his friend.

I am Roswuelx.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back