• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw how he plays a few times in sewers and im positive hes a botter. Is it shocking that people bot when this server does not have any type of anti-bot client? I may not play often but i know difference between a botter and good player.

And just because somebody has a bot doesnt mean that they have to be a crap all around player and suck in throwing pots, mwalling, etc. When you are playing with gm and Ond(who is GM) of course you won't play as if you are a botter. I saw him burst/sd another player after going down the sewer which he accidentally done. But Gm dont care since its his friend.

I am Roswuelx.
Te estas montando una paranoia juntando cachitos de pan para auto convencerte de que este contrincante, usa bot, en lo cual solo encontraras apoyo por parte de gente que casualmente, son peores jugadores q el, ond o funkybudda.
Yo se que eres muy buen jugador igualmente pero estas cometiendo un error al acusar a esta gente, y con el tiempo espero que abras los ojos o al menos te olvides del tema. Hazme caso, tu eres mejor que un tío que se enroca de esta manera...
Sorry for the used language, delete the post if its needed.

If u're Roswuelx then u're the biggest botter walking on the land of 7.4 tibia, i fought against u milion fucking times at old-war, don't even speak here. be gone--

If u're Roswuelx then u're the biggest botter walking on the land of 7.4 tibia, i fought against u milion fucking times at old-war, don't even speak here. be gone--
my name here is roswuelx bro on last version

i am the fan of roswuelx, he is my idol, role model so i choose my names after legends like him

haha they're not botting, playing boring as fuck tho 4 man team all using mana shield down in sewer with 7 people online wihoo.

Delete this fucking armor which reduce sd dmg, worst fucking thing ive ever heard about

CBA to summerize the update regarding stats. So here is a screenshot on how it looks:

LlKV3tF.png

Total shot: 135
Hit target: 135
Missed: 0
Hit-accuracy: 100%

First time i see some1 that obviously cheats
Name: Turicann

haha they're not botting, playing boring as fuck tho 4 man team all using mana shield down in sewer with 7 people online wihoo.

Delete this fucking armor which reduce sd dmg, worst fucking thing ive ever heard about
Reduce 5% physical? 5% of 170?or 150? Ye i guess thats why u don't kill as many people as you want, that 5% hurts so much(irony)
The armor is quest obtainable, every one can do it...

Showing 2 minute clips fighting some new players to 7.4 when you have over 1500 frags and shit is pointless.

it doesnt matter because i saw you are make burst/sd on player when you go down sewer and i dont need any other proof to know you are botter.

I dont even play this ot often since you can download bot on google easy. if Admin / Hindu or whatever hes name is spends 1/4 of his time fixing anti bot client maybe similar to realtibia.org(ot client) then nobody is able have for bot because nobody is have bot for otclient.

All bots is work here, candy bot , classic botter , blackd, elfbot, polish bots everything work on this crap ot because gm no have anti bot, only have custom client.

Showing 2 minute clips fighting some new players to 7.4 when you have over 1500 frags and shit is pointless.

it doesnt matter because i saw you are make burst/sd on player when you go down sewer and i dont need any other proof to know you are botter.

I dont even play this ot often since you can download bot on google easy. if Admin / Hindu or whatever hes name is spends 1/4 of his time fixing anti bot client maybe similar to realtibia.org(ot client) then nobody is able have for bot because nobody is have bot for otclient.

All bots is work here, candy bot , classic botter , blackd, elfbot, polish bots everything work on this crap ot because gm no have anti bot, only have custom client.
OK i was trying to be polite but i finally see its pointless.
So what do we know about you. You are a fanatic, doesnt matter if its about a person or a things or whatever. You know much, about bots, so actually every Word you talk the less we will believe, you are just puting yourself in evidente, so in the end, all i gotta say is. Kiddo, grow up. Matter closed from my side.

2 purple botters online, one of them named buldazor

got like 90% aim haha, not even hiding it

Code:
23:29 Ponpo Dead: tiens bot
23:29 Ponpo Dead: ?
23:29 Buldazor: ?
23:29 Buldazor: d
23:29 Ponpo Dead: usas
23:29 Buldazor: xD
23:29 Ponpo Dead: bot
23:29 Ponpo Dead: ?
23:29 Buldazor: ye
23:29 Buldazor: :p
23:29 Ponpo Dead: psame
23:29 Ponpo Dead: el link
23:29 Ponpo Dead: porfavor
23:29 Buldazor: cost
23:29 Buldazor: elfbot
23:29 Buldazor: .P
23:29 Ponpo Dead: elfbo

so if i make new char, and will shot only traped ppl and got 100% accuracy i will get ban? seems legit

If you want to boost ur accuracy on website you can just use sd on yourself - it will count as hit.
Furthermore, GEB on characters page is has the same counter as UE. I don't even have it on hotkey (gran vis lux) and it shows that I used it as many times as UE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back