• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nemo From Accounting aka Jason busted
https://i.imgur.com/XGt8d9S.webm
He does clear melee+sd on me while stairhopping (prolly put his burst off to not do burst+sd, so smart haha)
In 6-7 second of that movie or 01:38:19 if you look at the taskbar of my client. Note it's on 0.5 speed.

Kane: obvious one, does 2x burst+sd on me, once when enters my screen, and later when I go down the ladder. And he talks shit about me then haha. It's 0.5 speed too.
https://i.imgur.com/W1jcpTc.webm

Jebo: obvious one too, 2x burst+sd here. Normal speed here.
https://i.imgur.com/CHWA41p.webm

It's funny cause they all teamed up, together with 2 more xd

About this Jason, it was obvious he is botting from the beginning. He is asking about duels all the time and when it comes to it he always shoot the second sd, tried it many times with slow uh reaction :) What is more he is very rude. Your video just proves my hypothesis. The server is nice but filled with botters. Yesterday evening when i logged in there was 15 players online and at least 4 of them were botting. Would be great to see a new client.

the bots was from the very beginning so i don't think if new client will help. well this is tibia.

Another boteks prolly. Not that I care about bans, again, just posting for the info, cause one of these guys is that kid Karchii Oawaa. Idk which one but pretty sure one of them, cause they talked same shit as him. :)
your character tibia~ has 85 % + sd hit chance on over 2k sd attempts and u want to complain about other people botting hahaha loser its the reason you dont play that character anymore and hid it on your character list

i am always streaming on twitch.tv kiddd

btw i am none of these noobs either

your character tibia~ has 85 % + sd hit chance on over 2k sd attempts and u want to complain about other people botting hahaha loser its the reason you dont play that character anymore and hid it on your character list

i am always streaming on twitch.tv kiddd

btw i am none of these noobs either

To be accurate, it has 81% on 1100 attempts, not 85% on 2000, but whatever, you could have aswell said 115% on 32367565. Not so hard considering I spent the whole time in sewers on this char together with other guy. And the reason why I stopped playing it is that it was a druid, cause I made one as always but then realized it had no boost to mlvl this time, so changed to sorc. I often make new chars anyway, cause I don't care about nicks, stats and shit. But specially for you, here's the list of those I played: Tibia Seventy Seven, Demon Sketelon, Knyp, Gufi, Duck You Sucker. And none is hidden at all, just different accounts.
Happy? Anything else you wish to know?

I don't complain about people botting, you might want to check the meaning of "complaining". I'm just showing it, when I find a proof.
If you're so sure, why don't you just do the same? Instead of talking shit just record me, get a proof and post it here? You are "always streaming", so what's the deal?

Last edited:

u think i got time to play this ot in the middle of exam season in university like you no life unemployed bums? last time I logged in was 2 and a half weeks ago LOL

stupid bot kid who has 85 % sd chance on 2k attempts and claims he is legit hahahahahha kthxbye

@ond
can you delete sewers enters for few days? or just put respawn point in sewers and delete whole city...

u think i got time to play this ot in the middle of exam season in university like you no life unemployed bums? last time I logged in was 2 and a half weeks ago LOL

stupid bot kid who has 85 % sd chance on 2k attempts and claims he is legit hahahahahha kthxbye
Two and a half weeks ago? Thats a lie i can see you online atleast once a day or maybe every second day, and btw you are geeking thronia aswell as far as i know so why do you have to act busy? You should start getting your facts straight before throwing out words and accussations towards other people without and proof because it's only waste of time.

Last Login: 27 February 2016 (23:45) (Your last login btw)

Two and a half weeks ago? Thats a lie i can see you online atleast once a day or maybe every second day, and btw you are geeking thronia aswell as far as i know so why do you have to act busy? You should start getting your facts straight before throwing out words and accussations towards other people without and proof because it's only waste of time.

Last Login: 27 February 2016 (23:45) (Your last login btw)
Character Information
Name: Rr Ww Qq
Sex: Male
Vocation: Master Sorcerer
Level: 34
Last Login: 13 February 2016 (22:25)

Which is a little less than 2 and a half weeks ago. Don't know what character you are searching up :)

I sold my character on Thronia last week for 50 euros.

Fucking noob who banned me for botting because he is a hater then unbanned me after i showed mouse cam..... hahaha

Last edited:
Character Information
Name: Rr Ww Qq
Sex: Male
Vocation: Master Sorcerer
Level: 34
Last Login: 13 February 2016 (22:25)

Which is a little less than 2 and a half weeks ago. Don't know what character you are searching up :)

I sold my character on Thronia last week for 50 euros.

Fucking noob who banned me for botting because he is a hater then unbanned me after i showed mouse cam..... hahaha
Ehm... How do you explain this then? http://realistic-war.no-ip.org/characterprofile.php?name=Dig

You are online and no lifing pretty often even if you wont admit it :)

I smell the lies

Reactions: kay
Was attacked earlier today by some gook, not sure why it's offline since OVH confirmed the attack to be over. Will look into it when I get home from wörk

Rotworm, Resistance, Shajkan Tha Ninja - botters to delete.
Their hit-accuracy shows around 30-40% which is weird, they do not miss..

Looking for voluntaries to be GM to ban evil botters. PM me if you're interested \,,/

Wow bro , could you finally delete this fucking aimbotters from server? Goku , Rexx botting all the time. They also get 40lvl+ from killing each other
Please clean server , because its unplayable even for me. What can say beginners? When i loose full mana in 3 sec from two guys hah. Or this guys its Rewind on drugs and converted to ultra machine ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back