• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, cuz if I were being a botter for real I would be already banned since the first day but I'm not, and there's the prove that i'm not, not getting banned :). You can think w.e you want, do w.e you want but i'm sure that the mostly of you guys ain't having any balls to just afront it and duel me on 1 vs 1 with a mouse record. Keep talking forum trolls, but I keep enjoying with killing you ingame lol, nerds. Ain't losing anymore time with answering to your retarded comments, there's the staff that knows why I didn't get banned, and I won't even give you the pleasure to know the reason haha, NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS.

Botting on this ot is like buying 1 dollar for 5 dollar it doesnt make any sense

Exactly, cuz if I were being a botter for real I would be already banned since the first day but I'm not, and there's the prove that i'm not, not getting banned :)

And how does it prove anything?
It's as if you were sued and went to the court and said "hey, judge, if I were guilty I would have been put to jail already, so I'm innocent". Nice logic, seriously.
You make even a bigger fool of yourself with every post, I suggest you stop now.

Last edited:
I got the cams somewhere when latii was pure botting. It was when some botter (like terimu?) makes him very very angry because he killed him. That day hamza was also after banning, but even he was shocked how obvious bot is judave at the moment.

Funtown knelt and begged me today to upload the cam recording when I caught him on latii. Here you go then.
00:13:40 breakpoint, the moment when he pissed off
00:19:40 final scene, rage mode on

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/FsVx2/Unnamed-4.kcam

I'm going to be concise just to be clear. Hamza and Semphis are banned. I re-ban them whenever I catch them. The current situation regarding Latii is still being under investigation due to different aspects that have prolonged the current process. Whenever I find the time I will go through a couple of things that will solve this matter.

@Kaspar ;
Quoting your post from realistic forum.
The reason why Latii isn't banned is because he claims that there was another guy playing on his character or that you guys staged it somehow.
Are you serious? Haha, anyone can bullshit that. Just read how stupid it even sounds.
Btw if you are investigating, you might aswell want to finally give answer in jason case. I still don't get why he isn't banned.

Latii has been banned now, after I discovered a revealing part of evidence. The video and .gif were infact, as anticipated, legit.

Last edited:
Theres so many fkn botters, people even telling that they use bot.. hilarious :D

Greenshore has been revamped (village north of Thais) a bit. A teleport to Greenshore is now accessible from Thais depot.

Last edited:
the teleport is a bad idea, better to put a temple there to rotate with thais depot every hour or so, rather than splitting up the people whos online some might fight thais and some jumps into the teleport.

We've already considered having a rotation between Thais and Greenshore. The thing is that Greenshore is too small at the moment, so we're having a teleport in Thais depot so people can have some variety in their battles instead of forcing everyone to play there. It's also still possible to walk from Greenshore to Thais and vice versa.

In the future if Greenshore gets popular, we might revamp it more and make it included in a pos. rotation.

but the popularity of the server has dropped (or the botters just vanished), its not really a smart idea to have a few people fight in thais and others in greenshore thats why its better to either have rotation or just stick with thais depot.

At the moment Greenshore doesn't seem to be popular at all, so we might actually try to force people play there and hear their opinions then.

latii you fucking cunt i thought you was good but you are piece of shit ;-)

Greenshore is now added as a map rotation. It'll change map each 4 hour (any opinions about the time is appreciated). It's still possible to access quests when the temple position is Greenshore, simply by walking to Thais.

kill the community? no, let's ban fucking botters, retards that ruin this game, you've been caught latii-- you are a botter, u deserve to be banned along with hamza, semphis, jason. i don't get why they're not banned yet..

Jason is now banned. Caught him botting today. So to conclude it; Latii, Hamza, Semphis and Jason are now banned. Justice demands retribution! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back