• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close ot foreverrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you still playing friend? Botters have decreased since we started banning IP-ranges. Check the ban-log on website if you're doubtful.

ok and? server have like 5 months open from now? and everything is the same lvls 30 map thais botters every day now this shit items custom so gz you had 100 players in first 2 months and look now u destroy it slowly this server so make what u want u are free to do it host this shit till 2017 without any modifications and 10 players online every day. gllllllllllllllllllll my friend

10 is good, i wish i had 10 ppl online to 5 v 5 fights...

ok and? server have like 5 months open from now? and everything is the same lvls 30 map thais botters every day now this shit items custom so gz you had 100 players in first 2 months and look now u destroy it slowly this server so make what u want u are free to do it host this shit till 2017 without any modifications and 10 players online every day. gllllllllllllllllllll my friend
Thanks friend!

@ond ;
I know noobs are gonna flame and cry, but how about you remove the utamo vita spell? I find it rly boring that everyone runs with utamo all the time. It's one of the main reasons why I don't have much fun on this ot. Especially when it comes to big teams. It's almost impossible to kill one of them when you are alone (unless they are noobs). Ofc they will still be able to use e-rings all the time but then they'd lose speed of t-ring so it's a choice. Most people would try switching rings depending on situation = less boring and bigger chance of dying/killing.
Or atleast remove it for sorcerers only. Druids could still have it to balance it a bit over beams/e-waves (there's nearly no druids atm). What do you think?

And what about:
- Adding Map system rotation f/e; Thais>Darashia>Edron>Ab'dendriel>Carlin
- Finishing arenas : Normal duells, Utamo duells, Open battles
- Thinking about re change the starting lvl. Higher lvl might mean ppl start using e ring more often again as u have a lil more hp.
- Adding ED +2 magic level to compensate their non offensive spells.
These are some ideas that comes to my mind.
Gl&Hf

if you gonna add map rotation please add ankrahmun dersert to one, no stairjumps or anything just open :D

Meh, why not. But from experience, only Thais and Darashia is appreciated. When Venore/Carlin/Edron was running, the player amount often decreased by 80% until Thais came back.
So example:
  • Utamo vita only for druids (not paladins?)
  • Level 50s?
  • ED + 2 magic levels?
  • Thais and Darashia map?
Arenas will come the day that I feel I have the time to finish them.

if you gonna add map rotation please add ankrahmun dersert to one, no stairjumps or anything just open :D
Darashia is open enough

This and darashia,
Utamo vita Magic shield complety removed until you use e-ring,
Levels are good just fix that 31 lvl boost

Meh, why not. But from experience, only Thais and Darashia is appreciated. When Venore/Carlin/Edron was running, the player amount often decreased by 80% until Thais came back.
So example:
  • Level 50s?
  • ED + 2 magic levels?

Darashia is open enough

Start with adding 1 map to rotate with thais, in the beginning, and then add another one and if its not liked remove it or keep building on thais, like someone else posted earlier to add another temple to choose at, fairly close to the current one, perhaps east side of thais close to east gate and add some cool stuff there

just add darashia, everyone fights in sewers so open areas of darashia will solve problem with fking teams from sewers

You can also just keep Thais and rotate between a few spawning points outside the city. There's buildings to use like temples all around your map. And there's Greenshore aswell. It really is the better map all together. =P

Edit: And change the "Dragon spawn" lever from sewers into a "Demon spawn" lever haha.
Too much?

More edit: I think I prefer lv 30. That change felt kinda nice. Idk. Maybe put a poll or ask the bestests players. I wouldn't change too much again.

Also: You got to consider it's the shop rings that make manashield the better choice at all times. And they probably paid for most part of the next half year's hosting. Will they still be as popular without it?
Sure the speed of time ring makes a huge difference to me and I don't survive combos without that bit of extra mana. Energy ring works fine though. But I don't have a problem with utamo. It's got both risks and benefit. When you're mana drained and loose haste it's difficult to take it back for example and without mana you're an easy kill for paralyze and attack spells right? And no one's got a lot of mana to shield with so you can drain quick.

Last edited:
So example:
  • Level 50s?
  • ED + 2 magic levels?

Darashia is open enough

If you gonna give mlvl boost for druids, then imo you should remove utamo vita completly, for druids too. For paladins it doesn't matter cause they don't have much mana and even using utamo + t-ring all the time they are slow.
30 levels are ok to me, but I don't mind 40 or 50 if the majority prefer that.

You can also just keep Thais and rotate between a few spawning points outside the city. There's buildings to use like temples all around your map. And there's Greenshore aswell. It really is the better map all together. =P
+1

First thing you ought to change is to solve bots problem by hiring new gms. Since Kaspar is off they do whatever the want... And even when Kaspar was around it was so hard for one man to take care of players all the time, day after day.

Glad to see ppl talking instead of arguing ^^
Hopefully we can improve the server game play 2gether. I will play w/e conditions you finally choose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back