• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason is now banned. Caught him botting today. So to conclude it; Latii, Hamza, Semphis and Jason are now banned. Justice demands retribution! :D

I posted a proof against him here in february...
At long last.

• Remove utamo vita (from all vocations)
  • Increase magic level on druids to make more people play that vocation, thus eventually reducing spell-spam
@ond ;
When are you going to apply those changes? Or gave up on that?

I'm not sure if we will remove utamo vita actually, it's a pretty drastic change. Druids might get an increase in magic level sometime soon. We will most likely buff Paladins and Knights somehow too.

It's not that drastic, considering they will still be able to use energy rings all the time.
I won't repeat myself, you can check previous pages for the reasoning. Hope you gonna remove it anyway, atleast give it a try.

Not drastic? Removing utamo vita would mean that people wouldn't be able to use time ring and therefore losing a very vital speedboost. It would also force people to toggle e-ring on and off, making some players uncomfortable. I reckon that the majority of the players doesn't want this change to happen.

Not drastic? Removing utamo vita would mean that people wouldn't be able to use time ring and therefore losing a very vital speedboost. It would also force people to toggle e-ring on and off, making some players uncomfortable. I reckon that the majority of the players doesn't want this change to happen.

Exactly, that is a perfect reason to do it.
Why is one supposed to even feel comfortable? It's a war server. You shall stand face to face with Death, not feel safe or comfortable. Or well, I meant, you might stay comfortable, but for the cost of lower speed to make it fair.
It's boring as it is now. I'm also tired of jason-like people that run around with utamo all the time and bot.
The majority isn't a point. The majority may consist of noobs or even botters. Make both learn to play. :)

i support the idea of removing utamo vita off the game, atleast make a vote for it

i agree with the idea of removing utamo vita too. You should atleast give it a try, im playing without utamo vita all the time and i feel comfortable thats np

Maybe the server needs a gamechanger, but in the long run it's a pity.
Since the MF/SD technique got attention, those who forced themselves to learn the technique skyrocketed their PVP.
Not only surviving, but learning how to gain control over yourself in heated battles and multitask different actions at the same time.
There are certain levels ingame where you can't avhieve more due to restrictions in tibia, such as exhaust. Playing around without manashield will make even the best an easy target with a lucky double/sd or ue-combos. I do see the problem though, and somewhere I agree with that proposal, because it is more fun for the loneriders and the rookies.
But in the end, less people will reach the top.

Lamm, why were you defending a botter? Look, if I would know that any of my team mates is botting I will leave him immediately. Well, for me reason is simple - time to catch you too :)

Lamm, why were you defending a botter? Look, if I would know that any of my team mates is botting I will leave him immediately. Well, for me reason is simple - time to catch you too :)
Gl with that!
But! I Still maintain my Last Words...as i dont admit Jason botted this Last time he got banned, many of us can mf and type at the same time...
Gl&Hf

He even admitted it to Kaspar. Maybe you should reconsider this time

He even admitted it to Kaspar. Maybe you should reconsider this time
I was there when it happened..after that we Just started to do whats Jason banned for and...wasnt that Hard. ..my opinion is hes getting hunted because many of you are obsesed about him. Lets start watching ur point. Jason banned, will realistic server grow in population? Time will say. ..

Lamm, cmon. If there is someone here who knows I don't ban people incorrectly, it's Jason. He's my friend, but I don't tolerate botters. He was using MF at full speed (without having it on the ground), this, many of us can do. But we can't do it for a long time blocking the boss Insane Ice Buddy, whilst simultaneously typing "open"; "hole", extremely quickly, and the "Aaaah..." didn't pause.

The fact that he admitted it to me already, and kept changing IPs and reconnected to the game after the ban... well... I have nothing more to say. I'm going to quote Jason himself: "Once a botter - always a botter".

I was there when it happened..after that we Just started to do whats Jason banned for and...wasnt that Hard. ..my opinion is hes getting hunted because many of you are obsesed about him. Lets start watching ur point. Jason banned, will realistic server grow in population? Time will say. ..

You didn't start doing what Jason did. You both failed, miserably. Don't spread misleading information to people.

You didn't start doing what Jason did. You both failed, miserably. Don't spread misleading information to people.
Well, bozo tried, i watched him actually doing well so i didnt try myself, thats right. Bozo said, the only reason for banning him is a "guess". I cant see bot in that action, maybe cos im not used to to use bots or know shit about'em, im getting obsolete detecting them could be also a reason for my stupidity. But maybe cos my relation with jason is also quite good i just cant believe it yet.
I always tried to be honest, maybe im just blind but my point wasnt ever to make ppl angry or arguing just because i like it. I tried to help a friend, like i guess many of you would do, trying to not be so rude and if i was im sorry.
In the end i just doubt that the server will be bot free...without jason i just lost a teammate and actually much motivation to play as often as before, ill keep playing ofc but not that much.
This server deserves all my respect, kaspar deserves it too, and you all community maybe deserve a war ot without us.
I think thats all, i wish u all a nice summer and good luck.
See you around :)

Lamm, I know you're not a botter (atleast I haven't noticed anything suspicious about you yet).
Jason started botting a couple months ago when Hamza sent him a bot. So Jason was banned, but later on he was unbanned for some reason (I wasn't GM back then). Now this means he disrespected whomever unbanned him and he's been lying to me the whole time too. The one that should take all the blame here is Jason for being dishonest and unfair to his friends and the community.

It's not fun to ban a friend, but I did what I had to do and I understand that you lost a precious teammate now. Hopefully you'll meet other nice people here.

Man, did i mention that i would quit playing if you catch him again?
I bet my dignity for his cause
if u catch him botting again just tell me, ill dissapear.

You bet your dignity for jason and defended latii, both proven to bot. Yet, you are sitll here talking shit without any embarrassment as if nothing has happened. That's how much your "dignity" is worth.

Last edited:
Considering removing manashield, I would be up for a test run. It can be rather tedious to kill someone who relies fully on manashield. I try to see it as a challenge but at times the fight never ends although you're totally dominating and three straight SDs ain't enough because there's like 5 mana points left in the pool. The energy ring can be used in smart ways to stay alive. Some sort of poll might be in place to see what the majority thinks though, we don't want an empty server.

Another option could be to lower the amount of manapoints earned by using a manafluid to make it harder to rely on constant manashield. There are those who are great at it and they will probably still be able to make it work fine, but the average ones (who can be impossible to kill alone as it is now) might have a harder time, thus increasing the odds for solo players.

Reactions: kay
Considering different situations and conditions ppl play in. I see no problem with using magic shield but do find it an interesting option to disable certain spells.
I think switching rings on warots is possible for everyone despite being less comfortable on low resolutions and effect lagged players the most. But it can definetly work over time if those can get used to it.

Remember mana fluids exhausting spells here? The last realots had it too right? But annoyed everyone here on warot. Though after awhile I kinda liked the rpg version with delays we had here for a short few weeks. It had its own tricks. But most didn't so... yea w/e.

lower the amount of mana from manafluid
Some guy used to make fun of me for using food on a warot. Maybe he had a point and automatic regains from food should be discouraged/disabled? replaced by yet another ring?! xD the life ring ofc

I know there's also a code to disable drinking mana fluids from the floor. But I think it's for newer client versions.
We do have that code to auto- destroy what you drop in the depo shops. Maybe that's a good one to avoid easy refills? If it's possible to code for mana fluid only? (and possibly runes nothing more coz pots etc and maybe it will cause lag/debugs)

I doubt druids need a boost in magic level tho. It was needed before to 2x sd ppl but now they already can so it's fine. I don't really wanna see druids stronger than sorcerers again. Combo's in traps will become easier. Now they rely on limited use of spells atleast. And remember 3x sio's and 3x para spams? Now that was fucked up lol.

Reactions: kay
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back