• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistic is good server there things changed whenever no one kept control on bots,
when authority is online there is 300% more people (for example: Kaspar)

The server is pretty good: Active crew banning botters, few bugs, fun edited maps and fun (and hard) quests.
But today I got banned by Kaspar for criticizing his play (when I didn't even know he (Projsa) was GM) after he and 5 other people targets me 6 vs 1 (I'm mage) and he UEs, tries to UE spam more later on, and other things that makes it look like he's not interested in a fair challenge, but just bombing people down with no skill. And he's not allowing me to make a post on his forum, for fear of embarrassment probably, so I'll post it here.
Summary of the story, before I tell it, is: 1. As we all know, OTs, like most of the Internet and the world generally, is full of people that are just interested in money and power, and if you challenge these people, they will act out like angry monkeys or clubmen with whatever tools or clubs they have at their disposal as weapons to silence criticism. 2. Kaspar is one of those people.

Here's the story:
I was banned by Kaspar. His claim on the bans page is that I was "insulting him at high grade" (whatever "high grade" means ???) "despite the warning I got", which in reality is a distortion of the truth not to say an outright lie.
First off I never "insulted" him on his GM, I didn't know Projsa Zu was GM, I didn't insult him after any warnings, and the "insults" I did make was not personal, although interestingly he kept on guessing about my real life and tried telling me his real life is better than mine, he's better at me at everything, etc, despite not knowing me even a tiny bit - I've literally told him nothing about me, so if anything he was the one trying to insult me.
Anyway, he did logon his GM and basically threatened me, telling me if I insult him again he'll ban me, after trying to ignore imo. fair and accurate criticism about how he plays on Projsa Zu which escalated into a 20 minutes long "conversation" where he puts his fingers into his ears and keep repeating "I'm a champion, you suck, you're just envious, my life is better than yours", etc and finally "I will ban you if you insult me again".
I said I don't care, because tibia isn't my life, and I'm gonna insult you again if you play like that again (I didn't challenge his use of the term "insult", and used it colloquially for the sake of communicating, even though all I think I did was criticize him, and he couldn't handle that, no child lacking emotional and moral development can).
His response was "so you've made your decision" and immediately banned me.
Yes, I've made the decision not to allow myself get bullied by kids in authority.
You can ban me and prove that you're just interested in power and don't care about fairness/fair play and fun for all, like you did, and I can point it out to people.
I lose the chance to play on an OT run by a power abusing little child, big loss for me ;), while you lose your reputation and your dignity, assuming you had any to begin with, perhaps you're "honest" enough not to pretend to have any, idk.

Anyway, I've got the cam file to prove that he's said all the things he said, but I didn't have the "outgoing PMs" feature ticked (I don't have it ticked on any of my previous cams either, which I can also prove), so it doesn't show what I said, and a lot of the things he said was delusional, like not responding to what I was saying at all, so just showing his messages won't give a good representation of the actual conversation.

Anyway, here's one picture of him ranting about his life being great/better, just to show that this conversation actually happened:
lXoOzAd.jpg

Btw I know it looks like I was asking him about his life or challenging him on his life being better than mine, but I didn't, he was just rambling about it, lol.
If Kaspar wants to prove this wrong, that he was rambling about this on his own, he can share his cam to show what I was saying.

Finally a personal message to Kaspar, considering he seemed to want to make this personal for whatever reason:
Keep up the hedonistic party life undeveloped little Swedish boy :) (Sweden being known for their exceptionally shallow and hedonistic youth, possibly first place in the world -- funniest thing is he seems actually proud of this if you look at the picture).

Last edited:
The server is pretty good: Active crew banning botters, few bugs, fun edited maps and fun (and hard) quests.
But today I got banned by Kaspar for criticizing his play (when I didn't even know he (Projsa) was GM) after he and 5 other people targets me 6 vs 1 (I'm mage) and he UEs, tries to UE spam more later on, and other things that makes it look like he's not interested in a fair challenge, but just bombing people down with no skill. And he's not allowing me to make a post on his forum, for fear of embarrassment probably, so I'll post it here.
Summary of the story, before I tell it, is: 1. As we all know, OTs, like most of the Internet and the world generally, is full of people that are just interested in money and power, and if you challenge these people, they will act out like angry monkeys or clubmen with whatever tools or clubs they have at their disposal as weapons to silence criticism. 2. Kaspar is one of those people.

Here's the story:
This banned is most correct truthful you are not welcome here. Everyone remember yor dirty tricks, get lost.

^ No idea who you are or what you're talking about. Tell me about these dirty tricks...
And just saying "this ban is truthful" in broken English doesn't show anything else than the fact that most people already are aware of, that monkey fanboys loves sucking leaders cock.
Make an actual argument/case for why the ban was justified if you wanna be taken seriously. [going to bed]

^ No idea who you are or what you're talking about. Tell me about these dirty tricks...
And just saying "this ban is truthful" in broken English doesn't show anything else than the fact that most people already are aware of, that monkey fanboys loves sucking leaders cock.
Make an actual argument/case for why the ban was justified if you wanna be taken seriously. [going to bed]

But buddy, you , knowing all you know... why did u even bother to protect your pride against people who you actually said you dont care?

We lost, we played worse, maybe individually we are worse also, or maybe they are just playing under better conditions(pc mostly/net), who knows(who cares in the end).

But all that should matter in that time should be the fun itself. Ive been playing this server, ofc u know.... too much so, watching the amount of players logging in lately i was enough proud of having diff people to shoot against xD. I never care about my oponents behaviour, only if they are like cocky guys that motivates urself to make them a little unhappy by losing their skull or whatever can pisses them off..

Yesterday we lost and you should just not say a word the moment u realise this isnt being a reasonable talk. For foolish talk, deaf ears :)

By the way i also think that its kinda unfair being banned for this. But following the rules if its true you got warned and so on, which is a little meaningless as they own this server and they have no competitors in this sector. Where would "fair" people go play instead?.
But its just when u dont know where ur place bro is, we are the sheep, tibia has always been the same.

As long as i can shoot some sds from time to time im happy, tibia isnt our life if you really want to argue about things we already have the world itself and rl life.

SO, hopefully you get unbanned for:

- Being a good player
- Being honest and a decent guy.
- You played this server for almost a year already.
- You did nothing else than making staff member upset(without knowing), nothing against Kaspar( :* ) but its not like the player community would care so much. We would prefer to not have -1 fair players, let us deal with Hello Chilldren in the battlefield!

Kind Regards! GL&HF

Hi Lamm. Thanks for the kind reply.
But buddy, you , knowing all you know... why did u even bother to protect your pride against people who you actually said you dont care?
I don't care much about losing the "privilege" of playing on any server if the alternative is taking cock up my bum by a GM that thinks he's better than everyone and can do whatever he wants (god complex).
I do care about injustice, it doesn't matter where it is, because if it's not challenged, then such anti-moral bully attitudes grows in almost everything it touches like an infection.
And the end-result of such a paradigm where everyone are infected is complete annihilation (of our specie, much of the environment, possibly the whole planet/ecosystem).
So I take every chance I get to speak up.
(Not saying my behavior here was excellent; I'm not perfect, but I was reasonable - listening attentively to cues that he's listening or considering anything I was saying - he wasn't, he just shared his intentional misinterpretions of most if not everything I said into default chat and didn't even inform me he was GM until way later on, and then basically showed me his police badge and told me kiss it or I'll throw you in a cell/ban you - and what I meant by idc is idgaf about unreasonable threats like that)

We lost, we played worse, maybe individually we are worse also, or maybe they are just playing under better conditions(pc mostly/net), who knows(who cares in the end).
I don't care about that battle or losing in general at all. I do care when people either play unfair or are rude/haughty whether they're winning or not, of course they usually are when they're winning, and when people twist or mock the truth/reasonable perspectives based in evidence and/or good arguments.
I believe it was Projsa that did all those things - haughty, mocking my perspective even though it based in evidence and that evidence was shared and up for dispute, and so we started arguing.

but all that should matter in that time should be the fun itself.
Sure. One of my weaknesses is I can't have fun when people are either rude and uncivil and play unfair (or in an unskilled way, but still with power, like press UE hotkey or wait for people to get low HP and e wave...), at least if I don't get to have my say about it. I don't play to win frags (wtf is the point of that), I play to train and push my brain (cognitive and fine-grained motor skills) and the social aspect - that I'm playing with and can talk to other people during this playful exercise.
Rude, obnoxious people that just press hotkeys or fights only in groups of 5 vs 1 and runs when he's in a duo 2 vs 1 as an example ruins my fun.

Yesterday we lost and you should just not say a word the moment u realise this isnt being a reasonable talk. For foolish talk, deaf ears :)
I don't believe in deaf ears, I believe in deaf minds, and that they can only be ressurected by force (like an alarm clock to wake up from sleep).
Maybe this is in error (too forceful of a philosophy considering the reality that some people perhaps are too stupid to think without excessive pain), but I don't know what else to believe.

But following the rules if its true you got warned and so on
He gave me a single warning like 2 minutes before he banned me. In that 2 minute timespan I believe all I said was that I will insult him (on his normal char) again if he plays like that again as a response to him saying "don't insult me again, I won't take it lightly from you anymore". If he can't take my insults on his normal char when he plays unfairly, why doesn't he just ignore me like every other player has too? Of course because he has a GM char and therefore he thinks he can do whatever he wants as discussed earlier.
Where would "fair" people go play instead?.
Good question. The answer is first that speaking up is the most important part. This informs people that cares about fairness that some OT isn't optimal and should be avoided. If there's no competitor but there's enough people organized (grouped up) they can start their own OT or if they're not able to they can write somewhere that they're looking for a fair OT and are willing to donate some small amount monthly for it and somebody else is likely to start one.
So the answer is: build a community based on shared values.

But its just when u dont know where ur place bro is, we are the sheep, tibia has always been the same.
You're unfortunately right. Even real tibia was like this. I always looked at Tibia from another perspective though - at its potential. Tibia to me is the sexiest and most available RPG ever, and with the open source projects that have just gotten better and better its potential for openness, customization/expansion and decentralization (democracy) is greater than ever. We're just not using it for that, because people aren't demanding it or showing enough interest in these principles, either because they're not aware of it (which is why I'm posting this) or they don't care enough.

SO, hopefully you get unbanned for:

- Being a good player
- Being honest and a decent guy.
- You played this server for almost a year already.
- You did nothing else than making staff member upset(without knowing), nothing against Kaspar( :* ) but its not like the player community would care so much. We would prefer to not have -1 fair players, let us deal with Hello Chilldren in the battlefield!

Kind Regards! GL&HF
Thank you for the kindness and the thoughtful questions and thoughts. I didn't expect any kind replies at all and was happily surprised to see this.
I'd probably respond a little nicer (instead of directly voicing my opinion all the time) and respond to some other parts of your post if I wasn't on mobile and so tired of typing on it, in other words I tried to just get to the point very hard, though I'm not very good at it.
<3
Cheers

Last edited:
Kaspar??? Why i cant log in on your serveer??? It's online and when i try log or go site it's not posible and when i go from other internet connection it's work normal ?? for example from phone i go site and it's work. Please Help me !!!!

Hi Lamm. Thanks for the kind reply.

I don't care much about losing the "privilege" of playing on any server if the alternative is taking cock up my bum by a GM that thinks he's better than everyone and can do whatever he wants (god complex).
I do care about injustice, it doesn't matter where it is, because if it's not challenged, then such anti-moral bully attitudes grows in almost everything it touches like an infection.
And the end-result of such a paradigm where everyone are infected is complete annihilation (of our specie, much of the environment, possibly the whole planet/ecosystem).
So I take every chance I get to speak up.
(Not saying my behavior here was excellent; I'm not perfect, but I was reasonable - listening attentively to cues that he's listening or considering anything I was saying - he wasn't, he just shared his intentional misinterpretions of most if not everything I said into default chat and didn't even inform me he was GM until way later on, and then basically showed me his police badge and told me kiss it or I'll throw you in a cell/ban you - and what I meant by idc is idgaf about unreasonable threats like that)

I don't care about that battle or losing in general at all. I do care when people either play unfair or are rude/haughty whether they're winning or not, of course they usually are when they're winning, and when people twist or mock the truth/reasonable perspectives based in evidence and/or good arguments.
I believe it was Projsa that did all those things - haughty, mocking my perspective even though it based in evidence and that evidence was shared and up for dispute, and so we started arguing.

Sure. One of my weaknesses is I can't have fun when people are either rude and uncivil and play unfair (or in an unskilled way, but still with power, like press UE hotkey or wait for people to get low HP and e wave...), at least if I don't get to have my say about it. I don't play to win frags (wtf is the point of that), I play to train and push my brain (cognitive and fine-grained motor skills) and the social aspect - that I'm playing with and can talk to other people during this playful exercise.
Rude, obnoxious people that just press hotkeys or fights only in groups of 5 vs 1 and runs when he's in a duo 2 vs 1 as an example ruins my fun.

I don't believe in deaf ears, I believe in deaf minds, and that they can only be ressurected by force (like an alarm clock to wake up from sleep).
Maybe this is in error (too forceful of a philosophy considering the reality that some people perhaps are too stupid to think without excessive pain), but I don't know what else to believe.

He gave me a single warning like 2 minutes before he banned me. In that 2 minute timespan I believe all I said was that I will insult him (on his normal char) again if he plays like that again as a response to him saying "don't insult me again, I won't take it lightly from you anymore". If he can't take my insults on his normal char when he plays unfairly, why doesn't he just ignore me like every other player has too? Of course because he has a GM char and therefore he thinks he can do whatever he wants as discussed earlier.

Good question. The answer is first that speaking up is the most important part. This informs people that cares about fairness that some OT isn't optimal and should be avoided. If there's no competitor but there's enough people organized (grouped up) they can start their own OT or if they're not able to they can write somewhere that they're looking for a fair OT and are willing to donate some small amount monthly for it and somebody else is likely to start one.
So the answer is: build a community based on shared values.

You're unfortunately right. Even real tibia was like this. I always looked at Tibia from another perspective though - at its potential. Tibia to me is the sexiest and most available RPG ever, and with the open source projects that have just gotten better and better its potential for openness, customization/expansion and decentralization (democracy) is greater than ever. We're just not using it for that, because people aren't demanding it or showing enough interest in these principles, either because they're not aware of it (which is why I'm posting this) or they don't care enough.

Thank you for the kindness and the thoughtful questions and thoughts. I didn't expect any kind replies at all and was happily surprised to see this.
I'd probably respond a little nicer (instead of directly voicing my opinion all the time) and respond to some other parts of your post if I wasn't on mobile and so tired of typing on it, in other words I tried to just get to the point very hard, though I'm not very good at it.
<3
Cheers

for not caring you sure as hell made two long ass comments about it.

and i dont give a shit either about this drama/server but i sure ass hell wasted 3 minutes reading this bs, but funny picture tho.
Villy - the best tibia pvper in history

remember to put some respekt on my name when u say it

for not caring you sure as hell made two long ass comments about it.
The worst part is I write these longass comments exactly to avoid misunderstandings/miscomprehension by people like yourself, but they still fail at reading it :/
To be more clear: I explained exactly what I meant with "idc" in my 2nd post (and partially in the 1st) and exactly what I do care about and why I wrote the post.
Idc =~ idgaf =~ I'm not scared != It doesn't matter to me in any way, shape or form. (=~ approximately equal, != not equal)
If something actually doesn't matter there's no need to say anything to begin with, and then I wouldn't have gotten banned, but I also wouldn't get this opportunity to expose this problem and this GM, and there would be exactly 0% chance for change. Now the chance is anywhere between 0.01-3% or so. Better than nothing.

and i dont give a shit either about this drama/server but i sure ass hell wasenjoy minutes reading this bs
Nobody forced you. Nobody even asked you, at least I didn't. I even wrote a short summary early on so people would not have to read the entire post. Still, you did. So don't blame me that you ignored all of this and decided to read the whole story anyway plz. It should've been pretty obvious I think that a "ban complaint"-type of post isn't gonna be very entertaining, no?
Anyway I'm done responding to every post, I probably shouldn't have to begin with (I just don't like ignoring people + I enjoy discussing - can't help it).
For future visitors: don't read my post if you're looking for entertainment Kappa.
but funny picture tho.
Glad you got something out of it.

By looking through your post you seem to only care about your own fun, not at all about the fun others might have. What if people prefer playing in groups of 5 because that's how they enjoy the game, making sure they win fights. What if people prefer using mort hurs and UEs because that's what they think is fun to do on a server like this?

I'm not saying I like that style of playing, heck I probably hate it as much as you do, but we can't all be lone wolves that enjoy battles with SDs/UHs only. People have different interests and you'll have to adapt to that. If that ruins your fun, this server isn't the one for you.

Let me get things clear, everyone who knows me knows that I'm not easily triggered and I'm always unbiased when it comes to banning people. I've busted a lot of botters not by chance, not by luck, but by long investigations.

This all escalated when I tried enjoying the gameplay, we had a friendly teamwar and after Hello Children (Download) lost, he starts bashing me.
I later on UEd a crowd, and he accidently died in it and then he started ranting. From that point on he was being the most cocky guy I've ever seen in my Tibia career (played since 2001). He got to me. He claimed I had no respect, no skill, etc - the usual.
Then after a while when I said I'm actually better than him (after asking him why he keeps insulting me), he said "yeah maybe in Tibia you are". So I started listing things about RL since he was implying he's better than me in RL too (he also claimed I had no education etc).

I had the assumption he knew I was a GM, since most people know that Projsa Zu is my character. However, this was not the case, so I told him I am a GM by the name Kaspar, and I'm done with this conversation. I relogged on my GM and told him that insulting is illegal by our policy and rules. He said he doesn't care and I said fine, let's say goodbye and end this - you'll probably regret it tomorrow otherwise. So then he kept on insulting even after my warning, and I lost my temper and banned him. Also the fact that he's poisoning the well by giving misleading information to people such as that picture, shows that he's putting a lot of effort to something that's essentially pointless. He's literally the only guy that I haven't come along with except for the botters.

I will not continue this conversation since it's ridiculous.

TL;DR
Teamfight, he lost, he got mad, started insulting me, I UE him, he gets even more mad claiming I have no brain nor skill. At this point I get mad myself and insult him back, claiming I'm better than him both in RL and in Tibia. I relogg on GM and tell him to end this conversation and that I'll forget it ever happened. He continues insulting me - I banned him.

Last edited:
A new update has been implemented. Greenshore has been edited, it now includes all available quests and many minor map adjustments has been made. Thais sewers has also been edited a bit. A new rule has been established regarding teaming with botters.

Read more about it here: http://realistic-war.no-ip.org/index.php

Kaspar??? WHy i cant log on @@???????????????????????

Kaspar??? WHy i cant log on @@???????????????????????

Are you using a proxy? If that's the case, the proxy might've been banned or IP-range banned. What's your main character's name?

By looking through your post you seem to only care about your own fun, not at all about the fun others might have.
I'm listening.
What if people prefer playing in groups of 5 because that's how they enjoy the game, making sure they win fights. What if people prefer using mort hurs and UEs because that's what they think is fun to do on a server like this?
Because it takes little to no skill and it's just annoying. Why not allow aimbot "because some people finds THAT fun"? Or allow an unlimited amount of summons because someone finds that fun (easy kills, right?). Exact same logic: if it's fun for someone it should be allowed (your logic). I reject that.
The focus should imo. be at reducing the amount of violations of other people's fun by either respecting other players' reasonable needs and wants (f.ex if you need 10 sec to afk people should respect that, but they don't, even if you stand in an empty building) - this is the community/morality solution, or the technical but hard to implement fully-solution: by implementing features that allows players to decide the rules of who they want to war against based on e.g. rules (e.g. class B players has e wave and UE voluntarily disabled and only players of the same class can damage each other, etc), but it's very difficult both to implement this for the developer and for players to use it, so I don't think is a viable solution.
Mixed version of the two: different war-servers for different people.

I'm not saying I like that style of playing, heck I probably hate it as much as you do, but we can't all be lone wolves that enjoy battles with SDs/UHs only. People have different interests and you'll have to adapt to that. If that ruins your fun, this server isn't the one for you.
I understand, but disagree slightly.
First, I don't mind if people spam spells or even aimbots (although it is banned for a reason, just like there's soul points for spells in an attempt to reduce spell spam-abuse) as long as they don't get cocky about it and allows me to make some fun of them for playing cowardly (which I don't do immediately, but when people keeps playing cowardly, when almost nobody shows any respect or honor, it grows on ya). The classic I hear all the time in response to me e.g. asking someone for 1 vs 1 or w.e is something like "hahhahahahahaha, noob die so easy puta madre hahahahahaha". And because people are that way in this community I don't tell people nicely anymore, I attack with shame immediately, like they're constantly doing towards me, as a form of self-defense.
So the problem imo. is the toxic/immature players, and me trying to change their attitudes (in a healthy direction) by challenging their attitudes and beliefs about themselves while they act and talk like they think they're the kings of the universe resulted in my ban, as this GM is apparently the same way - does whatever he wants (mocks people, spam UE, etc), thinks he's the king of the universe and that he can do whatever he wants, etc.
True, if none of you cares about power abuse and toxic behavior and attitudes I've got nothing to offer here. But I don't know whether anyone does or doesn't - that's why I'm here writing this post.
If nobody cares, cool, I'll focus my community efforts elsewhere and stop playing tibia or perhaps host my own server someday just for profit like everyone else and not prioritize fairness and justice like I once used to, or maybe sell some bot-software.

Are you using a proxy? If that's the case, the proxy might've been banned or IP-range banned. What's your main character's name?

My nick in game: Poseidon, Jack the Ripper, Tures Tos.

I can do nothing. Site dont work for me, cant log in on client ;/ ?? Wtf? i love this server i wait all time for it. I am baned or something? it's something other i think. I dont use proxy btw. Normal connection and i cant log. Because i blocked some how i dont know maybe??

My nick in game: Poseidon, Jack the Ripper, Tures Tos.

I can do nothing. Site dont work for me, cant log in on client ;/ ?? Wtf? i love this server i wait all time for it. I am baned or something? it's something other i think. I dont use proxy btw. Normal connection and i cant log. Because i blocked some how i dont know maybe??
maybe your firewall is blocking the website/game

btw... ??? it's not problem of firewall because i was playing before and dont use anything like antivirus. Btw i check in notebook it's same. Some block of server my connection ? router or some?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back