• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much hate, guys please. Spread the love. We need to hold the oldschool community together. It's on the very edge of death considering how long people play on the current servers. 1-3 weeks and they all leave for stupid reasons.
lol u need to get over this game, its fun to play but if it dies off who cares lol

OBS!

The client has been updated. You need to download it from the website in order to play again.

We also added Training Bots that you can train your SD-PVP against. These can be find through a teleport in the depot.

h9hS1EX.png

Last edited:
Glad to see GM's activity again.
Sadly not paying attention to my suggestion. They joined to have some fun and bann some...by the way:

Fumar is me and im not botting(you actually banned "yellow"), I have played this game not 15 but probably around 12-13 years.
There are not even 1 people on the server who uses a similar name nor outfit like me now but you decided to give me some "more" bad reputation by maybe acting childish and underestimating your enemies.
I think ive actually done more good for this server than you @Funkybuddha. Kaspar is the only one caring for this server and he was online at 4 am to bann some1 else but you still cant give a proper answer or even upload or "cam" im still waiting for.
You already defended yourself, several times, we could talk about hipocresy...

PD: Haters complains are allowed by the way ^^
walking-into-a-shit-storm_webm_6853097.gif
Have you done more good for this server than me? ROFL. I Accept my wrongdoings and i have no problem standing up for it, but you cant say you have done more then me and after that call me a hypocrite because thats what will make you one.

Last edited:
Have you done more good for this server than me? ROFL. I Accept my wrongdoings and i have no problem standing up for it, but you cant say you have done more then me and after that call me a hypocrite because thats what will make you one.
Regarding community yes...helping, bringing more ppl...teaming with randoms so everyone can have fun..little details that sometimes for those who play this server often...are very appreciated. When you are 5-10 ppl online for months i assume this is not like i did a lot. But this helped you and your friends by having yet even something to call "Community". Most of the noobs that started playing at december have been caught botting...or others just dont logg in anymore, why? Im sure its not because of me...i would had been testing some other things if i knew how to manage a server and so...as ive posted, you just said you are not about to change anything but the real reason is that u all dont have time to put into this server. And thats a fact already..
If you all had time(i know tibia isnt whole life lol[Kaspar had]) you could had checked diff ways of making ppl adicted to this server.
What i seek for is only targets, the more ppl we have at the server i dont care if we are lvls 30 or public accounts lvls 150 but we need to make it atractive for everyone, not only for us... that bot npc is awesome by the way xD but i highly doubt ppl will start saying each other. " Hey guys why dont you just come realistic we can train at pvp bot trainers! "
Lets forget harsh words and focus on our mutual goal. Hopefully you keep hosting this masterpiece, i cant blame you as you are the only one who offers something like this...
Everyone do mistakes, im far from perfect in any sense...
Kind Regards and nice to see you around! Keep up the good work!

Have you done more good for this server than me? ROFL. I Accept my wrongdoings and i have no problem standing up for it, but you cant say you have done more then me and after that call me a hipocrit because thats what makes you one
Regarding community yes...helping, bringing more ppl...teaming with randoms so everyone can have fun..little details that sometimes for those who play this server often...are very appreciated. When you are 5-10 ppl online for months i assume this is not like i did a lot. But this helped you and your friends by having yet even something to call "Community". Most of the noobs that started playing at december have been caught botting...or others just dont logg in anymore, why? Im sure its not because of me...i would had been testing some other things if i knew how to manage a server and so...as ive posted, you just said you are not about to change anything but the real reason is that u all dont have time to put into this server. And thats a fact already..
If you all had time(i know tibia isnt whole life lol[Kaspar had]) you could had checked diff ways of making ppl adicted to this server.
What i seek for is only targets, the more ppl we have at the server i dont care if we are lvls 30 or public accounts lvls 150 but we need to make it atractive for everyone, not only for us... that bot npc is awesome by the way xD but i highly doubt ppl will start saying each other. " Hey guys why dont you just come realistic we can train at pvp bot trainers! "
Lets forget harsh words and focus on our mutual goal. Hopefully you keep hosting this masterpiece, i cant blame you as you are the only one who offers something like this...
Well you did not mention anything about "community helping" in your previous post, So you changed the subject to make it look more favorable to you, but still unimportant subject anyways.
Peoples problem with this server and tibia nowdays is that you are taking it to SERIOUS.
Honestly I dont give any shits about what will happen to the server in the future, Im just a regular dude who wanted some 7.4 action and talked to my rl (Ond) and he helped me to bring up the host on my pc at first, BUT NOW the server is on a dedicated host and i dont have do deal with the server anymore except for some occasional bans on some dummys or simply playing the game myself. So my dedication to the server is no longer strong and it does not need to be since the server pays for the new host for itself so we can just leave it there for eternity if you want. But if you want the server to stay alive know that the host i 7.99 dollars so if you want it alive donate 10 dollar every month and you play untill you're 90.

What's the point of playing vs players rather than bots if communication, skill level, mutual appreciation of the game and PvP/other shared values are not central to you btw?
You didn't explicitly say here that it's not, but you did say you just care about having players online.
Just wondering.

@BOT implementation
Damn. Have had this idea in mind for years, but never got my ass to host a war server (lack of demand, been busy with other things, and I'm paranoid about security, so publicly hosting relatively large software written in C++ isn't exactly a happy place for me, not to mention I don't know C++).
Now any potential war server I host will have less unique features :( Well played.
Fortunately there's still much room for innovation.

Don't demand anything from Funkybuddha, he's the sole reason that this server even exists. He's done his part already. The fact that he, Ond and I are still developing the server and being active is not something that should be taken for granted. We update the server when we can/feel for it, and we implement suggestions from you players to the game when we can/feel for it too.

Nevertheless, we appreciate everyone who's playing here, and we are striving for a calm, bot-free community.

P.S
The NPC-Bot idea came from Funkybuddha too, saying he's doing nothing is not fair at all since it's a blatant lie.

@Download,
This thread is not about your future potential war server, nor is it about why you haven't started it yet either. Thought you'd disappear from our forum/server but apparently you're still lurking around. Starting to feel regret or what's the matter?

Last edited:
It feels redundant writing this post since Kaspar pretty much summed it up above me, but I will anyway to show my appreciation. As far as I know there are nil decent old-school war servers on this side of the Atlantic at the moment--except this one, of course--and Zack, Ond and Kaspar's hosting and maintaining of RW is a HUGE favor to the whole old-school community. So by saying that either of them is not contributing is not only a lie, but pretty disrespectful as well. I'm growing tired of people like this Download guy making it some sort of campaign to just annoy the shit out of these three GMs. Show some appreciation for the immense work these guys do. What do you expect from Funkybuddha? That he is to show full 9-to-5 dedication to a server that generates somewhere between 10-100$ a month? Get fucking real. All three of them are contributing in their own way, and we should all be glad they do.

Don't demand anything from Funkybuddha, he's the sole reason that this server even exists. He's done his part already. The fact that he, Ond and I are still developing the server and being active is not something that should be taken for granted. We update the server when we can/feel for it, and we implement suggestions from you players to the game when we can/feel for it too.

Nevertheless, we appreciate everyone who's playing here, and we are striving for a calm, bot-free community.

P.S
The NPC-Bot idea came from Funkybuddha too, saying he's doing nothing is not fair at all since it's a blatant lie.

@Download,
This thread is not about your future potential war server, nor is it about why you haven't started it yet either. Thought you'd disappear from our forum/server but apparently you're still lurking around. Starting to feel regret or what's the matter?
Holy shit are you delusional and stupid xd
Alerts told me about new posts in here so I thought I'd check one last time if anything interesting had been said (haven't been on since the day of my last reply).
Lamm said some stuff I wanted to respond to, which I'm allowed, though I'm sure your inner Hitler and superiority complex is raging, and the random news about PvP bots/monsters, which I'm not aware of having been implemented on any old school OT until now, and which as I said had been on my mind for years, did surprise me. I doubt you've done anything interesting with them, but even just the idea was a surprise, especially to come from someone as dense as yourself.

Point is the comment was directly about rw. Not every single word was about your ot, and I know that depresses you terribly poor little thing, but overall the comment was related.

I'm growing tired of people like this Download guy making it some sort of campaign to just annoy the shit out of these three GMs.
Get your facts straight, kiddo. Only GM I've criticized is Kaspar, and if your had functional vision and reasoning abilities you'd recognize first of all that I've only said good things about the server and second of all that all I've been doing here is addressing a particular issue about the tibia community in general and rw community in particular, which spiraled out of control because Kaspar is an egomaniac that demand exclusively positive attention and praise and rage like an alcoholic when he doesn't get that (but since this is public he has instead to resort to lying, denying, distorting and avoiding, btw like a classic alcoholic) and most players of this game, like yourself, are braindead sycophants craving action and entertainment and blindly worshipping those who provide it while being completely unable to produce a single meaningful thought or notion. I honestly wonder sometimes if morons like you have survived through natural selection for your mere function to psychopaths and other types of egomaniacs as cannon fodder.

Last edited:
Get your facts straight, kiddo. Only GM I've criticized is Kaspar, and if your had functional vision and reasoning abilities you'd recognize first of all that I've only said good things about the server and second of all that all I've been doing here is addressing a particular issue about the tibia community in general and rw community in particular, which spiraled out of control because Kaspar is an egomaniac that demand exclusively positive attention and praise and rage like an alcoholic when he doesn't get that (but since this is public he has instead to resort to lying, denying, distorting and avoiding, btw like a classic alcoholic) and most players of this game, like yourself, are braindead sycophants craving action and entertainment and blindly worshipping those who provide it while being completely unable to produce a single meaningful thought or notion. I honestly wonder sometimes if morons like you have survived through natural selection for your mere function to psychopaths and other types of egomaniacs as cannon fodder.

You are one mad kid =p

I must admit I do enjoy reading Download's replies. Never seen anyone express themselves in the way he does when it comes to a game.

Anyways, personally, it's good to hear that you're only here for "one last time". You're welcome back anytime though since everyone are allowed to have their own opinions and share them.
Don't think you're never welcome back to the server either, even if you don't want to come back now, or in the near future; who knows perhaps you'll change your mind someday. When/if that day comes, you can PM me here on OTLand and I'll determine whether you're sane enough to join again.

Everyday we are having fun OB's come and join guys!
Peoples problem with this server and tibia nowdays is that you are taking it to SERIOUS.
This is where u score ^^
I play realistic like who plays some CS:GO rounds a day... in the end i just miss having more war-gameplays... sometimes it becomes boring to only do what we all do everyday...for example im a single player that uses to join alone and im not so talkative...i will meet all the time several teams or couples that even if im not bad ill die, this would mean ill only play 3-5 deaths then just loggout. Sometimes i just stop ataking people just because i dont wanna kick anyone from the server by doing "ez" things in group.
What's the point of playing vs players rather than bots if communication, skill level, mutual appreciation of the game and PvP/other shared values are not central to you btw?
You didn't explicitly say here that it's not, but you did say you just care about having players online.
Just wondering.
Well...i will only judge myself...this is internet and i cant blame anyone as person just for how they act in a game. Even if i knew how they are irl i would only waste some time on talking about it but i wouldnt be hurt by anyone's point of view. Every point of view is welcome in this life ^^
I would suggest you to open your mind buddy, this game is dying and its not worthy to "as funky said" take it too serious.
When hes right hes right...xd

Last edited:
You are one mad kid =p
I'm dedicated to the moral philosophy of fairness that disinformation should be challenged and that the level of respect (in particular of truth and fairness) displayed by one party towards another should be returned, lest the immature imbecile should think that he can do whatever he wants and treat whoever he wants however he wants simply because there's apparently no repercussions to his actions.
When you treat me with contempt not properly justified I should surely hold you in contempt.
As for being mad, take a look at your own post. "Fucking this", "fucking that", coupled with clear lies, in fact compacted into a single sentence. That's how you know someone's mad: when they lie, swear, and try to order people with a different view around like the little, unintelligent, fat boy Cartman.

Well...i will only judge myself...this is internet and i cant blame anyone as person just for how they act in a game. Even if i knew how they are irl i would only waste some time on talking about it but i wouldnt be hurt by anyone's point of view. Every point of view is welcome in this life ^^
I would suggest you to open your mind buddy, this game is dying and its not worthy to "as funky said" take it too serious.
When hes right hes right...xd
I understand your need here to distance yourself from my views here which are rather strong and I don't doubt they differ from yours. It's nice that you think every view is welcome. Hopefully that includes mine (and otherwise I must say there's an unexplained inconsistency there).
But I don't think you answered my question.
To reiterate I do judge people to some degree based on how they act even in video games, yeah, and you don't. But that wasn't my question.
The question was why bother playing vs players instead of vs AI/NPC's/PvP bots (which on this OT I assume only heal and move around like dummies, but say someone made PvP bots that emulates a player) IF the person involved doesn't matter; if some shared value between the players, e.g. an appreciation of the game, is completely irrelevant?

And btw, don't you think the alleged fact that old school tibia is dying has something to do with the toxicity and antisocial behavior of the community and a lack of innovation?
If not, tell me what you think is the problem.
(And if you seriously think 'people taking the game too seriously' is the reason, please explain how that works (how people taking the game seriously makes people quit and how this can't be prevented by any other means than to stop taking it seriously))

it's good to hear that you're only here for "one last time".
You're boring me when you only lie and distort like a child (and unfortunately this is all you seem capable of; it's quite sad in fact), so I'm gonna start ignoring most if not all of the bs you say from here on out, but first I'll address this distortion.
I didn't say I visited one last time or that I'm here one last time. You're quite an incompetent reader, not to mention human being.
What I said is I was going to check the thread for interesting updates one last time, i.e. if there was none I would indeed be done with this thread.
But there was two interesting updates, which I reaponded to, and so I will stay for another--most likely short-- while, considering really the only interesting posts made by anyone else here has been Lamm, and we're barely in a conversation anymore, so the issue seems dead as far as this thread is concerned.

Last edited:
As for being mad, take a look at your own post. "Fucking this", "fucking that", coupled with clear lies, in fact compacted into a single sentence. That's how you know someone's mad: when they lie, swear, and try to orders people with a different view around like the little, unintelligent, fat boy Cartman.

What are you talking about here? Have you browsed the forums for other posts by this account and are referring to them?

What are you talking about here? Have you browsed the forums for other posts by this account and are referring to them?

I'm growing tired of people like this Download guy making it some sort of campaign to just annoy the shit out of these three GMs. Show some appreciation [...] Get fucking real.

You're not much aware of what you write, huh?

How is this...
"Fucking this", "fucking that", coupled with clear lies, in fact compacted into a single sentence. That's how you know someone's mad: when they lie, swear, and try to orders people with a different view around like the little, unintelligent, fat boy Cartman.
... ANYTHING like this?
I'm growing tired of people like this Download guy making it some sort of campaign to just annoy the shit out of these three GMs. Show some appreciation [...] Get fucking real.

Does anyone have a clue what this guy is talking about? :p

@Download Buddy, this game has been played for many years by thousands of different persons all around the world.
We will find same kind of diversity in real life as in here...bad ppl...good ppl...missunderstandings...pride...shame...ego's.
Personal stuff its what im not about to judge unless ofc its so important but i think right now that even if we try being good ppl this game wont last even 5 years more.
Young guys start playing this game and they arent like we were, they learnt what we dont exactly like of the game...so the community keeps destroying itself.
The problem started some years ago when several hosters made theirselves able to be the only chance for us to play. Destroying competence...many good guys hosters already quited oldschool or just hosting.
The remaining shit is all about money.... but gladly we still have a server like this were as u see now that we aim through an unthinkable pvp training which makes u assume its not worthy playing against players anymore as this would be + - the same.
I would say we are a little old already for this... and as we do this for fun and so on we should stop playing the very moment we start doing other thing than having fun. Oldtimes wont be back...most of the actual players doesnt even know what tibia is/was and why it just became so popular.
I suggest you to be like you like to be. But the truth is that we are also anyone to say others how should they act, i would suggest kaspar to enjoy and act like he likes to do. I like the freedom in almost all its aspects. I miss "Honour" and some old things but are kinda useless and even dangerous nowadays.
AND, kaspar and all the staff doesnt even know what ive could had called and said them irl while being killed! if i did, or not, does that really matters? Acting correct is what Download did, trying to be reasonable and so on, but maybe correct and irrelevant in the end, as this is a game, their server, they could even do it much worse so im glad for having just a server like we have. The only one that aims for a fun moment, better or worse depending on what likes each one but...the only one.
So if you are not having fun...dont play buddy, but you can PM me from time to time i wouldnt like to lose contact with u and even we could play some other game for fun xD
Hopefully ive read better and ive answered what u wanted to know. Sorry but your english lvl is much better than mine i cant say what im exactly thinking so it takes much more time for me ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back