• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This OTS went to trash from my folder. New GM is tottaly braindead. Playing as Knight annyoing other players. Don't recommend to play here.

It is absolutely NOT recommended, not saying because I want to. But it is on my own experiences with the server since new owner.

I'm imagining Kaspar reading all this crap while eating popcorn. Good job until you were here, hope you invest the money in future interests.

Anyone can tell me who the fuck is this Super Sayian? Is it GM?
New adminstrators totally destroying the brand of this legendary server.

super fun server love to play here i love whole world and everyone in here greeting from thais bye bye my cuties:***

Been enjoying this server for a few years but I'm finally done with it. The new owner is too annoying. Thanks for all the good times everyone made good friends in this ot xD

~Bozo

This server is just shit with the new hoster.. Killing the hoster 1v1 will result in IP ban and telling that you are botting.

I hope some staff from otland can take a look at this, he don't deserve to host this server.

Today it was last time when I logged in on Realistic-war.
Thats sad, cuz its my favourite server ever.. Unfortunately new cancer pussy admin make this server unplayable
He is boosting his character and sd people by 250+
When you kill him he loggin on 10000lvl character and killing people
He is not even normal to talk with him.
Finally he starts to kick me while fighting and then he changed my frags in reverse order ;D
15:40 You see yourself. You are a master sorcerer.
Kills: 91. Deaths: 493. (Newbie).
See ya to everyone from player who played every single realistic version from the beginning :)

Seems like such a stupid idea to buy a successful server. The reputation and the owner is everything. Just look at Realots: The original creator had many successful servers for a long time, but downloading his hacked files and hosting a server won't make your server a success – you need to build your own reputation.

Worst server I ever played 7.4, GM gives full donate set and sword fighting on his own char more than 200, than if you kill his char he will come with gm 1.9k level and kill you , and if you tell him any 1 bad word he will ban u ? Please delete this server .

If you kill gm character, or just if you are a good player, you will get banned automatically.

Once they meet a good player they wanna wipe him out and will delete you/ip bann you without any proof or anything. They will just probably say that you bot, and their proof is: "becouse i think you bot."

I play to have fun sometimes, but the gms have a lot of issues here. Not recommended

Today it was last time when I logged in on Realistic-war.
Thats sad, cuz its my favourite server ever.. Unfortunately new cancer pussy admin make this server unplayable
He is boosting his character and sd people by 250+
When you kill him he loggin on 10000lvl character and killing people
He is not even normal to talk with him.
Finally he starts to kick me while fighting and then he changed my frags in reverse order ;D
15:40 You see yourself. You are a master sorcerer.
Kills: 91. Deaths: 493. (Newbie).
See ya to everyone from player who played every single realistic version from the beginning :)
Glad to see you gone, admins are cancer. But always see you in a 5-man team, must have been heartbroken when you were not able to jerk off to your KD ratio anymore.

@People taking care on K/D ratio on war servers... i pity on you and your life xD , we are on 2017 if you are good on war ots, congratulations, you are good at a 12 year old game
@Worr, I had never thought about that, i guess i should consider my new name Triple XXX XXX XXX

Glad to see you gone, admins are cancer. But always see you in a 5-man team, must have been heartbroken when you were not able to jerk off to your KD ratio anymore.
Are you sure that you are not talking about someone else? I prefer to log solo on RW and sometimes I had played with Neerax or Whisperwind. If u seen me in 5ppl team this was due to the fact that I wanted to provoke gentlemans in sewers, I mean tampon & spartakus & odzio team who run in the sewers in 5+ people and play on the magic walls. I don't recognize me in 5ppl team in other cases in my realistic-war career.

New admins are amazing, mana fluids don't work for like 3-4 days and still not fixed :D Where are you @Kaspar @ond Realistic War is missing you ;(

@People taking care on K/D ratio on war servers... i pity on you and your life xD , we are on 2017 if you are good on war ots, congratulations, you are good at a 12 year old game
@Worr, I had never thought about that, i guess i should consider my new name Triple XXX XXX XXX

The funny and sad part about this is that people actually seem to believe that good stats automatically equals that you're awesome. In my world, anyone teaming up with 3-4 people and camp sewers, always has mana shield and never takes any risks fighting alone and only runs back to the team if separated can get awesome stats, but that doens't necessarily mean he's a good player. Said player with say, 100/5 in K/D ratio, can get absolutely destroyed in 1 on 1 against another player with 100/100 in K/D, since that player might just be playing alone all the time, without mana shield and always challenging larger teams which of course results in more deaths, simply because he's a way better player even though the statistics say otherwise.

Statistics is nice and all, but in my book K/D ratio gave people a reason to love their characters too much and thus undertake a boring play style since they believe stats mean shit, and this mana shield plague gave them the means to do so. Think PVP got boring? There's your reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back