• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ond, teach him at least how to backup, but I bet u did and still...

I've actually been aware of his actions since the start, he just thinks it's funny to mess around.
Can't blame him though, most Tibia players would do the exact same thing that he is doing. Personally I told him I won't help him anymore with map rotations etc until he starts behaving.

Most of you expect too much of any gamemaster or owner in the OT world.
When me and Realistic were around, we got the exact same negative feedback as Victor is getting now, but apparently we were much more fair to you. We've gotten far more appreciation after we left than when we were active. Thank you for that but we've moved on now.

And yes, we are working on a project (@ond is doing everything I'm just his consultant) so keep your eyes open!

Can't blame him though, most Tibia players would do the exact same thing that he is doing. @ond is doing everything I'm just his consultant) so keep your eyes open!
You are kidding right? He is a scum, thats it. And you may be aswell for supporting him
Im not even gonna play your server, just so you know my friends will not aswell

In which ways am I supporting him? Don't be ignorant, I'm helping the players, like I've always done.
What do you want me to do? Scam him and take back the server? No. We've sold the server and it's completely in HIS hands now. All I can do is offer my support to help the players.

Me and Ond could've just disappeared completely after selling the server, and it'd result in a bigger disaster.
Clearly you do not know me.
May I ask you what you have contributed to this community except for whining?

We're not going to be sad if you're not playing. All we are doing is our own thing, providing a platform for players to enjoy their freetime at.
Those who want to play are welcome to play.

Alright this is my last reply in this thread, I've had enough of dealing with negativity from people who reflect their real-life situation on people on the internet.

Lol those retardeds he is only helping us, our shit community and you still complain. It must be frustating to have a disgusting community. Is obviously the only guilty is Victor and other shits staff like Stonka, not flame to this guys that they gaving us their time and effort for our fun.

I dont want read all this comments, what happen with ot? RW finally dead? How long will it take to finish the new project?

Last edited:
For fuck's sake people, back off of Ond. He is in no way responsible for the server anymore or whatever the new owner does, and anything he or Kaspar does to help or assist should be praised, nothing else. They've sold the server and they have no obligations anymore, and still they're around to help out so that you guys can play at all, that says something and it should also mean something. Appreciate that instead of taking your frustration out on them. They did a fantastic job hosting this server but a deal is a deal and they can't just take it back, that's not how it works.

Victor is a braindamaged tbh, but ond and kaspar are trying to help. So please respect them.

-Thanks for supporting this amazing playground!

Please fix Realistic ASAP! Because I'm bored as fuck. If u need to reset it, do it but FIX! Many ppl wants to play and have fun here. There's no good OTS ATM...

In which ways am I supporting him? Don't be ignorant, I'm helping the players, like I've always done.
What do you want me to do? Scam him and take back the server? No. We've sold the server and it's completely in HIS hands now. All I can do is offer my support to help the players.

Me and Ond could've just disappeared completely after selling the server, and it'd result in a bigger disaster.
Clearly you do not know me.
May I ask you what you have contributed to this community except for whining?

We're not going to be sad if you're not playing. All we are doing is our own thing, providing a platform for players to enjoy their freetime at.
Those who want to play are welcome to play.

Alright this is my last reply in this thread, I've had enough of dealing with negativity from people who reflect their real-life situation on people on the internet.

can you help him get the server back up? providing that he still wants to host it. and victor if you read in this thread, perhaps its time to remove all your friends as gamemasters they clearly shows they not capable to handle powers. and try to find new unbiased people and promote them to GM and see if the online list grow again

can you help him get the server back up? providing that he still wants to host it. and victor if you read in this thread, perhaps its time to remove all your friends as gamemasters they clearly shows they not capable to handle powers. and try to find new unbiased people and promote them to GM and see if the online list grow again
I have asked if he needs help, he didn't answer me so my guess is he got tired of it or something.

Its really sad to hack nowadays.. but if you did to this scum hoster... well...... Thank you :D

Its really sad to hack nowadays.. but if you did to this scum hoster... well...... Thank you :D

It's thanks to the very same people like him that Waropolis was massively ddos:ed. I don't think you should thank him because he picked a target you agreed with for once. If this server was so shitty it would have been really easy to make a better server, but nobody did it. Like @ond said:
We had the server for sale for over a month (at least) and no one else was interested.

Server wasn't hacked due to some vulnerability, but was most likely 'hacked' by someone who had been given the root password

I remember as Kaspar said that they want to sell rw and deal with pvp enforced server with rl map.

Are you still planning to open the server or have you abandoned your plans?

You can join forces with gm Waropolis and together you open the server.

Ond + Kaspar + GM Waropolis = new server Realisticopolis.net.

:D

one day we might open a server which is real map and similar to realistic-war's exhausts and delay and w/e. but in the meantime, 7.4 or 7.72?

one day we might open a server which is real map and similar to realistic-war's exhausts and delay and w/e. but in the meantime, 7.4 or 7.72?
Maybe 7.5? 7.4 graphics and spells + soul system + runes buyable at npcs = ppl can play without rune farms xd
Start this in one month~ no good OT to play, Waropolis is bugged and corrupted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back