• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we will son, maybe we will...! Wouldn't be either RW (duh) or LW for that matter but it's a fun hobby so we might start something similar one day
open realistic with new maps maybe add something new idk

Unnamed come play mastercores and dont cry that you die on rs xd
What? i still playing, i died 3 days ago im never crying, but dont talk about other servers on realistic thread, like OND said.

Find me anyone who wants to open realistic war and are able to do it proffesional, if hes trustworthy i will hand him over all the files, and i can host the server myself even!

Find me anyone who wants to open realistic war and are able to do it proffesional, if hes trustworthy i will hand him over all the files, and i can host the server myself even!
U have fucked filles they're not that good like was on realistic

Idk why you want Realistic so bad, when Realesta is online all the time + Kaspar wanna open war server with new content, both server are good, and Kaspar's server was very close to Realistic.

Idk why you want Realistic so bad, when Realesta is online all the time + Kaspar wanna open war server with new content, both server are good, and Kaspar's server was very close to Realistic.
"Realistic" was way balanced than it is "Realesta", as now he clearly removed the old client and it's absolute retard to play on OTClient. You're just too weak to understand how OTs are balanced, all you know is to log in and shoot runes.

"Realistic" was way balanced than it is "Realesta", as now he clearly removed the old client and it's absolute retard to play on OTClient. You're just too weak to understand how OTs are balanced, all you know is to log in and shoot runes.
You brain is unbalanced, go play on your masterscores on their shittly otclient

Old realistic was 5x better than realestawar

Becouse what ? it was easier to aim with sd ? That's only thing i rmmber nothing more.
I also remmber peoples using bot for months, like guy named 42, who was bottin all the time xD

Wait i also remmber sms eq which made you unable to get killed by 2 sds or gm's that killed you when you didin't die by them in 10 minutes ? whatss more ?

Becouse what ? it was easier to aim with sd ? That's only thing i rmmber nothing more.
I also remmber peoples using bot for months, like guy named 42, who was bottin all the time xD

Wait i also remmber sms eq which made you unable to get killed by 2 sds or gm's that killed you when you didin't die by them in 10 minutes ? whatss more ?

These facts just match , but realistic had more than 1 map to play.

Much better Client than on Realesta
3 maps not 1 all the time
I think eq doesnt matter cause on Realesta u have the same without eq its hard to kill on 2 SD when PPL using Just uh when using mf/uh u need to spam 2 waves in duo
Better druid, on realesta druid suck so hard.

Vad kostar det? kan sponsra lite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back