• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Tekania | [No Pay 2 Win] Starts 2020-10-23 18:00 CET [Long-Term]

Server Website/AAC
http://tekania.net
Server Address
Tekania.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Tekania

Reaction score
Tekania Online is the project that was started in the beggining of September 2018. From this date we not only created stable server, but also made an use of fully customized client and ran open beta tests where people participated. The end, or rather new beggining, will have place on 23.10.2020 - 18:00 CET

From the start, our main goal was to create 7.4 fork. Longterm gameplay, tough PvP and interactive PvE were the motives that drove us here.
The project's idea is to create longterm, slow paced server that people can enjoy over course of years. This means we do not plan any restart on that server.
While we want a server in a slow-paced RPG style, we also want you to feel a sense of character development. To guarantee those things, server details are as follows:

Experience rate: 2x
Skill rate: 2x
Magic level rate: 1x
Loot rate: 1x
Regeneration: 2x
qZm2ee2.png
Paced RPG server.
We want to ensure fair gameplay for players, encourage them to achieve everything by themselves, and buying account/items is going the easy way.
In most cases, the punishment for breaking the rules is deleting your account. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with our rules:
(https://tekania.net/sub.php?page=rules)

When we said that we want players to achieve everything by themselves, we mean it! This is why in premium shop you can only buy premium apple, name or sex change.
apple.gif
On the very start, there is already custom content added, meaning in a day one you could theoretically already encounter it, although it is unlikely. Keep in mind, however, that we want to keep it in a 7.4 role-play style, so prepare yourself for riddles and dungeon exploration.

Tasks are not only available in the gameplay, but are also part of a Tekania's lore. Solving them might bring you a bunch of experience and utility items, but it also proves your loyalty, which is more valuable than a sack of gold!

giphy.gif
We do love all of 4 vocations - and we love them having their own identity. To help with that, we made few small tweaks. For example, Druid not only gains 75% experience (instead of 50%) while hunting with summons, but also gets the new spell that allows him to heal them while in combat. These small changes matters making each vocation different.

Speaking of small changes, the speed formula was changed slightly changed:

zAucCB7.png
We would be more than happy seeing you on Tekania! Get ready, because things are about to start.

Account registration will be open on Wednesday 20th October 2020.
Should you need any more details, please do not hesitate to ask here or on our media profiles:
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/evzrM7x

what happened with previous server??
Just died? :d

Anyway, what a piece of shit ... U have bought whole server from tkn. and u didnt even change any words on this thread from the last one.
Thats why no one will play here, ( oh, maybe 20-30 players for 1-2 weeks, and then the same team, who are playing still on tekania.online ( RETARDS) ;)

Just died? :d

Anyway, what a piece of shit ... U have bought whole server from tkn. and u didnt even change any words on this thread from the last one.
Thats why no one will play here, ( oh, maybe 20-30 players for 1-2 weeks, and then the same team, who are playing still on tekania.online ( RETARDS) ;)
what do you mean? i thought its the same owner

i've checked site as i check every starting 7.4 low rate server and there was 40 created characters around 10;00 so i've decided to wait before creating my own account as i wasnt sure if its dead ot or not

Again i've checked site around 12;00 still 40 characters so was like oh probably dead ot but its working day so w/e 2 days left

Then after around 1h (13;00-13;30) i refreshed site again and boom 84 characters created was like shocked... maybe it refresh every few hours and server wont be so dead? created my own character and realised counter increased instantly... so well from now i've decided to refresh it every 5minutes to make sure if its fake characters or not

And what u guys guess? till 15:53 there was 85 created characters just to increase to 112 at 15:58 fucking scamm owner bought whole datapack and copy paste EVERYTHING including otland topic

gonna be cashgrab and if he dare to spoof created characters he'll spoof online counter aswell

@edit
from 15:58 till now (17:06) literally nobody created character now just somebody made 3 chars so they are probably legit players or ppl like me - checking counter and honestly even if he would buy advertisement from streamer or otland banner created characters should increase within time not just jump 30 characters within one minute once few hours

Last edited:
i've checked site as i check every starting 7.4 low rate server and there was 40 created characters around 10;00 so i've decided to wait before creating my own account as i wasnt sure if its dead ot or not

Again i've checked site around 12;00 still 40 characters so was like oh probably dead ot but its working day so w/e 2 days left

Then after around 1h (13;00-13;30) i refreshed site again and boom 84 characters created was like shocked... maybe it refresh every few hours and server wont be so dead? created my own character and realised counter increased instantly... so well from now i've decided to refresh it every 5minutes to make sure if its fake characters or not

And what u guys guess? till 15:53 there was 85 created characters just to increase to 112 at 15:58 fucking scamm owner bought whole datapack and copy paste EVERYTHING including otland topic

gonna be cashgrab and if he dare to spoof created characters he'll spoof online counter aswell
the only thing you do during the day is comment on people's threads how bad their servers are and spoofed, you should maybe create your own server?
Post automatically merged:

monks taking exp?
Yes

the only thing you do during the day is comment on people's threads how bad their servers are and spoofed, you should maybe create your own server?

you didnt create ur own server aswell or u count buying whole datapack and ctrl c ctrl v everything?

atleast be fair and stop creating fake chars to increase counter on site

you didnt create ur own server aswell or u count buying whole datapack and ctrl c ctrl v everything?

atleast be fair and stop creating fake chars to increase counter on site
I do not need to create fake characters i already paid for advertisements, and why the thread is copy paste is because it's already been written on the forum and the changes that has been made is already edited on website & discord.​

I do not need to create fake characters i already paid for advertisements, and why the thread is copy paste is because it's already been written on the forum and the changes that has been made is already edited on website & discord.

Sure maybe u can lie to casual players but not to somebody spending his entire life playing tibia and open tibia servers

Theres only 1 way to have create character counter increasing like on your server - capcha like advertisement on some shady sides where u are forced to register on certain site and those would be turned on for 5 minutes once few hours as even if its paid streamer advertisement/otland/facebook groups/yt videos it will always be spreaded over time as not everybody create character right after getting link to site or just simply entering stream on different time

But right you bought datapack 2 days ago starting server within next 4 days pay for entering server to few streamers YEAAA LONG TERM LOW RATE which gonna die 48h after server start

ah almost forgot it is hosted by unknown random admin with new otland account KEKW

another 7.4 low rate xD
classictibia, tibianic, shitcores, medivia, tibiantis, realesta + few randoms
but yes everyone is wating for tekania xD

/fkwholelowratecommunity

Mmmm zdechlania

Time to push some hyaenas into traps to crash the server.

New Rates: Experience x 3 Regeneration x2 (you will receive 2 mana instead of 1) Skill
rate: 2x Magic level rate: 1x Loot rate: 1x

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Added Task Section on the website. https://tekania.net/sub.php?page=tasks
unknown.png

Added Boosted Monster: Creature, bonuses and time is choosen randomly. For example: Today boosted creature is ROTWORM. It has 25% more experience, 50% more gold coins drop, +2% to loot a brass legs and also have +8% more health points. Boost will last until server save of OCT 30, 2020 10:00 CET. After that another creature will be drawn.
1603362081296.png
thanks to 150+ registered accounts
Tekania 7.4 RPG (https://tekania.net/register)

Back