• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] [7.4] Tibianus [TIBIJKA/ELOTH TEAM] - HARDCORE WARS 18.05.2018

Please make pvp enforced for all can use when start , no only golden accounts.

If people make red skull and want give exp to other character he must buy next golden account it's no good.

Golden account have bonus exp , please pvp enforced for all.

why sunday 18:00 then the weekend is over, not everybody can play the whole week long

That's fine ^^, also is it possible to start the server on friday or saturday instead of sunday? Else people have to wait half / 3/4 of the weekend to play.
Sorry but we already have paid for countdown on sunday, also sunday is a day while everyone is spending time in theirs houses so it's almost BEST day to start the server:p

New server coming guys ready for pg chars???????????

Ank tombs is mine kk

Finally Tibianus starts, last edition was in October 2015, so why so long u didn't open this great OT xD. With advertising from Punio, I'm sure there will be so many players here and server will not fail :)

PVP-enforced only for premium accounts... Bullshit.

+ UE should be 1200 mana. Worst thing with 7.4 ots is the constant ue spam.

What custom spawns?
+1 UE 1200
Make higher exori for knights and higher bolts for paladin

Sorry but we already have paid for countdown on sunday, also sunday is a day while everyone is spending time in theirs houses so it's almost BEST day to start the server:p
Well, what about opening at sunday 12:00? Or even earlier?

PVP-enforced only for premium accounts... Bullshit.

+ UE should be 1200 mana. Worst thing with 7.4 ots is the constant ue spam.

Why do People Always want to have everything for free in lite?
Best server, but 100℅ free!! Also you should pay me to Play here!! 10 euro each Day

Last edited:
Back