• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.6] Ramonia - Semi-Low Rated|Custom with Real Parts| - [30.11, Friday 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arahnus

Reaction score
IP: ramonia.pl
Client: Custom / 7.6
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: France

Introduction and gameplay:

Ramonia is a custom-made server to bring some new fresh gear to the community of old-school projects out there. Since the beginning we wanted to create inimitable feelings which balances between the old one and the lastest versions of this world.

That’s why we are constantly developing our server with new feauters, maps, sprites, effects and monsters! We have made world 2 times biggers from our first launch, over 50 new monsters, around 10 new outfits, challenging quests, mysteries this all come for long hours you could spend on!

Now we are starting with semi-low rate stages just to have more rpg feelings while crossing all undiscovered places.

Create Account: Register account

General Settings:

Experience stages:
  • From 1 To 40 – 5x
  • From 41 To 80 – 4x
  • From 81 To 120 – 3x
  • From 121+ – 2x
  • Skillrate: 3x – staged on low skills
  • Magicrate: 2x – staged on low mlvl
  • Lootrate: 2x
Frags and Banishements:
  • RED skull (24 hour, 36h and 48h): 3/4/5 kills
  • Frags to Ban (48h): 6
  • RED skull time: 36h
  • Fragban time: 48h

Server features:
  • Shared Experience - 20% bonus in party
  • Old-school PvP/PvM system
  • Stackable runes/fluids/manarunes
  • Training spots under depots to comfortable skills practice
  • Various range of tasks
  • Free access to every islands and npcs
  • No pay2win shop – only premium and outfits
  • Active staff cater to players needs
  • More info you can check Server Info

2ahz67q.jpg

2hev6af.jpg

25ipsmo.png

k3rrx3.png

o55i77.png

Starting in half hour. Thanks for participating.

this ots is really perelka, i enjoy it, died like 15 times and didnt lose anything,

lol this server is so fucking bad, GM is never responding, so many respawns without ANY monster, like penisula tomb -2 without monsters, just floor and empty rooms XD, vocations are so unbalanced, in every place there are texture bugs. Its so strange that something like this piece of shit can reach amount of 200+ characters online and there are some really good servers starting and frequency is very low

nice serv hosted on pentium 2, limit of players punio in queue

low rates and after 3 days 90 lvl how

lol this server is so fucking bad, GM is never responding, so many respawns without ANY monster, like penisula tomb -2 without monsters, just floor and empty rooms XD, vocations are so unbalanced, in every place there are texture bugs. Its so strange that something like this piece of shit can reach amount of 200+ characters online and there are some really good servers starting and frequency is very low

Which one? all of them are the same 7.4 rl boring map with 2 max week longterm (most of them). I must admit streamers did a great work (never asked for money just said on my web I will give points to streamers) and been shocked still I am. 250 ppl online at the same time and they come back can't be wrong man.

Which one? all of them are the same 7.4 rl boring map with 2 max week longterm (most of them). I must admit streamers did a great work (never asked for money just said on my web I will give points to streamers) and been shocked still I am. 250 ppl online at the same time and they come back can't be wrong man.

Firstly I want to say that I respect You because u didnt deny any of my facts written above about Your server, it means that You completely agree that Your server is shittest OT ever made. Idc about streamers. No not everything is "same 7.4 rl boring map" there are some decent servers with many custom content, good balanced vocations and right formulas, not like ur dustbin. Dont mistake "people" and "character", on your trashserv are exactly 106 characters out of 250 which are 20+ (for ppl who dont play here, getting 20 lvl is like 1 hour maximum). On Your bin dominating mostly 8 lvls paladins who attacking everyone, I can write more about for example 8 paladin who left first time temple, and after 5 minutes could deal in 1 spear to 30knight with shield hit 30+ but I dont see a point to destroy You more.

@Cukierasek
You know it's not always about having the most accurate fomula ever existed, never said it would have been like that. It's different there is a minimal dmg for melee/distance and also level is required to take higher hits. I always believed that it's not fair and balanced having high skills or level and take 0 dmg per turn even you haven't missed. There is a stage for skills and mag lvl on early stage it take very fast. There are like 200 players actively playing if I didnt limited my host (which is crap) there would have been maybe 350. Server will be developing in right direction. Stay in your boxed beliefs.

75 skills v shield full defence getting hits from dragon 100+

empty hands full attack getting hits from dragon 100+

hero hitting me twice a turn with arrow for 100 each almost died on 40 ek by two heroes from distance. perfect

Thread locked for archive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back