• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.72] Alzeria [HIGHRATE] [START FRIDAY 24TH FEBRUARY] [TASKS] [CUSTOM SPAWNS]

@Realloots

We will try these frags to start with, we might start a poll for it later. Dont forgett there is war system aswell.

@Deadbringer

Frags to RS; 5
Frags to ban; 10
Frag time; 6H
RS duration; 7 days
Ban duration; 7 days
White skull duration; 10min
PZ duration; 1min

@StreamSide

Thank you sir!

@assassinho
Most caves are really, really boosted like Necros in Swamp Troll cave in Venore and when you kill them you can gather alot of monsters before wasting your gfbs. Same thing goes to tombs, tombs are really boosted. Its a kind of system, and it did actually work on last edition.

Drizzy[/QUOTE]

@Realloots

We will try these frags to start with, we might start a poll for it later. Dont forgett there is war system aswell.

@Deadbringer

Frags to RS; 5
Frags to ban; 10
Frag time; 6H
RS duration; 7 days
Ban duration; 7 days
White skull duration; 10min
PZ duration; 1min

@StreamSide

Thank you sir!

@assassinho
Most caves are really, really boosted like Necros in Swamp Troll cave in Venore and when you kill them you can gather alot of monsters before wasting your gfbs. Same thing goes to tombs, tombs are really boosted. Its a kind of system, and it did actually work on last edition.

Drizzy
[/QUOTE]
Pff Nobody use war system , Gz making a war server and low frags :( Hail Skullbashing.
Ill play anyway

@Realloots
Dont worry my friend, if it dosen't work out we will adjust it!
Glad to hear you will be there!
// Drizzy

Suggestion:

UE 1200
MORT HUR 500
exevo gran vis lux 400

Or hail hotkey spam battles! up to you! :D

Lets say u get 150 easy in this server
with mort hur you waste 250 but hit 350-400. No skill involved if the damage you do is higher than the mana you waste and the mana is considerably low. I hope i explained myself

Suggestion:

UE 1200
MORT HUR 500
exevo gran vis lux 400

Or hail hotkey spam battles! up to you! :D

Lets say u get 150 easy in this server
with mort hur you waste 250 but hit 350-400. No skill involved if the damage you do is higher than the mana you waste and the mana is considerably low. I hope i explained myself

Hey @Zerchi
Thanks for sharing your opinion. Exevo Gran Man Vis cost 1200 mana but mort hur and vis lux is 250/200.
We will try out these costs to start with and might adjust them later on. I get your points but still it might work out like this aswell.
I will look into it later on, dont worry.
Hope to see you at start
//Drizzy

Helllo there Im gonna try IT out! \,,,/ One question - when i type Tasks IT says the rewards Are only items/cash... No exp for IT? Fix IT pleaaase;) Cu there guyys.

Yes ofc there is exp for the tasks, the exp reward is really good. Ofc dogs and deers dosen't give exp but rest does.
40 minutes left to launch.
Creat your account!

Niceee:) Cant w8! Going for my lasagne and after IT gogogo!:) im full of hope for IT srsly:;)

Where is task npc? If IT is possible would be Nice if u put 1 each town;)
Small suggestion.

Yes i just placed out task npc's in each town. :) Glad to hear you are going to join!