• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.72] Alzeria [HIGHRATE] [START FRIDAY 24TH FEBRUARY] [TASKS] [CUSTOM SPAWNS]

Drinny

Reaction score
7Mri173.png

Welcome to Alzeria!
Alzeria is a 7.72 oldschool real tibia map based server that is mainly made for wars and PVP action.
We welcome all old tibia players aswell as newer ones, no matter how experienced in tibia you are there is a place for you in Alzeria!
Besides the usual features that 7.72 brings we have also added a few new features to make gameplay easier, more fun, and not as much grinding that old tibia forced upon you. For a start spears do not break and they have a slightly highered hitchance. All other distance weapons will still disappear.

Djinns and Rashid (is located in Thais aswell) will be free for everyone, meaning that you do not have to do the quest and you do not have to donate in order to sell items. We feel that this is the most fair way being a highrate, and to force people to donate in order to sell loot is just plain stupid. Also having people make such a quest also seems like a bit too much. Hopefully this is something players prefer and this decision is final.

Webpage: http://www.alzeria.com/
IP: alzeria.com
Port: 7171
Client: 7.72 (Custom)(http://www.alzeria.com/download/alzeriaclient.rar)
Dedication in France
Start date: [Friday] 18:00 CEST 24th February 2017

Rates

1 - 7 = 200x
8 - 25 = 100x

26 - 40 = 75x
41 - 50 = 60x
51 - 60 = 40x
61 - 70 = 30x
71 - 80 = 20x

81 - 90 = 15x
91 - 100 = 10x
101 - 110 = 8x
111 - 120 = 6x

121 - 130 = 4x
131 - 140 = 3x
141 + = 2x

Magic: 20x
Skills: 40x
Loot: 3.5x

At Alzeria we also have a task system (with over 50 diffrent types of monsters) that is pretty friendly towards everyone, due to the high experience rate the amount of monsters that you need to kill have been higher adjusted in order to make sure people will have to work for the extra experience and the great rewards that will be given out.
For every task there is also a cash reward and in some cases cash mixed with items, this is to help players incase they are unlucky with the loot or simply to add a bonus reward for completing a task, making players have a reason to finish tasks instead of abandoning them halfways to change to a better experience granting monster. Worth to meantion is that you are able to pick up to three (3) tasks at once. You can find more information about the tasks and the rewards on the website.

Regeneration

S = 20MP/4S 20HP/4S
MS = 30MP/3S 20HP/5S

D = 20MP/4S 20HP/4S
ED = 30MP/3S 20HP/5S

P = 20MP/4S 20HP/4S
RP = 30MP/3S 30HP/4S

K = 20MP/4S 20HP/4S
EK = 30MP/3S 30HP/3S

All the vital 7.72 quests are available on Alzeria, we have made sure that every single one works properly just the way they are supposed to. We have also added a new quest to the game by the name of Alzeria Quest. In this quest you will be able to choose between three (3) items that are customly made.

We have added the ability of purchasing backpacks of manafluids. As the runes are stacked you will not need to buy backpacks with runes, you can use words as 1-100 sds/gfbs/uhs and more. For e.g
buy 100 sudden death runes.
buy 100 ultimate healing rune
buy 100 great fireball rune
ETC

PVP Information

Frags to RS; 5
Frags to ban; 10
Frag time; 6H

RS duration; 7 days
Ban duration; 7 days
White skull duration; 10min
PZ duration; 1min

We also use the old 7.4 mana formulas instead of 7.72.
SD's will be 240 mana and GFB's 120. We feel this is alot better suited for a highrate.

Most of the spawns in Alzeria are boosted, meaning that either they have an increased number of monsters spawning or a faster spawn time. In some spawns there are both faster and more creatures. We felt that this change was necessary considering that this is a highrate and often on highrates there are not enough spawns for people to hunt on, and even if they are the respawn times are really slow. In order to change this we modified spawns and made new ones.

Please note. The website is not fully done, I will start to this advertisment today and keep working on some small stuff that I got left. There will be a huge list in the task system on the website, so dont keep reminding
me of this not done yet. You are welcome to creat your account, download the client and be a part of Alzeria.

Advertisment has been bought in OTservlist aswell
I hope to see you on Friday

I will list some of the new updates below, also several new monsters/spawns that do not exist on any other OT besides Alzeria:

giphy.gif

*Runes are now stackable and can be bought in all the cities
*Wands and Rods are now back in the game, you can buy them from rune npc's
*Added loot messeg to the game
*Added new monsters with great rewards to the task list
*New quest added to the game (Alzeria quest)
*New caves added (I will locate all the custom caves to the map on the website)
*No blank runes needed while conjuring

Last edited:
I've played your previous edition and I love this server. Im glad you listened to the community and added stacked runes. The task system looks great aswell. Only thing I would like you to change is the rune exthoustion, maybe make it a little bit faster and more fit to the exp rates.
I will be there on launch!
Good luck! :)

I've played your previous edition and I love this server. Im glad you listened to the community and added stacked runes. The task system looks great aswell. Only thing I would like you to change is the rune exthoustion, maybe make it a little bit faster and more fit to the exp rates.
I will be there on launch!
Good luck! :)
Thank you for your kind words :) regarding the runes exthoustion I think its good as it is right now, its well balanced but if thats what people want then I might check more into it.
See you on Friday

BTW I think you should add a shurtcut to demona since its such a high rate!! Please consider this I think people agree with me on this one!

BTW I think you should add a shurtcut to demona since its such a high rate!! Please consider this I think people agree with me on this one!
Will add this, I had many requests about it on last edition.
Thanks for pointing it out

Good server ! However u posted the thread on Discussion and it should go on Advertisement better.

Well its nice highrate finally. You said its 7.72 but to be honest this is plain 7.4.

This rates are not so good for 7.4, I think you should consider put runes such as gfb 240 and sds 440 and make manas as 7.72 formulas.
Keep the UE 1200 mana and mort hur 500. 7.4 battles after level 120+ are just mort hur spamming and ue, 0 skill based.

It would also be nice if you delete blessings from game, its highrate anyway.

EDIT: have you considered adding pvp enfo after level 100 and normal pvp below 100 or something? No server ever tried that, it would rock

Good server ! However u posted the thread on Discussion and it should go on Advertisement better.

Well its nice highrate finally. You said its 7.72 but to be honest this is plain 7.4.

This rates are not so good for 7.4, I think you should consider put runes such as gfb 240 and sds 440 and make manas as 7.72 formulas.
Keep the UE 1200 mana and mort hur 500. 7.4 battles after level 120+ are just mort hur spamming and ue, 0 skill based.

It would also be nice if you delete blessings from game, its highrate anyway.

EDIT: have you considered adding pvp enfo after level 100 and normal pvp below 100 or something? No server ever tried that, it would rock
The thread is now moved to advertisment, my bad.
I like your idea about the pvp enfo and will have a chat with my crew about it.
Thanks for your contribution we will consider all your ideas.

// Drizzy

The thread is now moved to advertisment, my bad.
I like your idea about the pvp enfo and will have a chat with my crew about it.
Thanks for your contribution we will consider all your ideas.

// Drizzy
This PVP-Enforced at XXX level could be sick, i agree u cant make it all the way to avoid masspking lvls 8 but putting a limit at like 80? sounds great

This PVP-Enforced at XXX level could be sick, i agree u cant make it all the way to avoid masspking lvls 8 but putting a limit at like 80? sounds great
I agree! I will try to get something like this for the launch on Friday. If not then I might add it later on.
Thanks for the opinion aswell

why every 7.72 is 7.4 spells? 7.72 spell system/mana/runes is the best for a highrate. like old oldera which was the most sucessfull hrate server. 7.4 isnt meant for this rates ! come on ! gl with your project anyway it loooks nice i might try

why every 7.72 is 7.4 spells? 7.72 spell system/mana/runes is the best for a highrate. like old oldera which was the most sucessfull hrate server. 7.4 isnt meant for this rates ! come on ! gl with your project anyway it loooks nice i might try

We will give it a try with these change on this edition, if people really dont like it we will come up with something better next time. But I sure do get your point!
Thanks for sharing your opinion.

wanted to play, but then i saw this pay2win donation shop, no ty

wanted to play, but then i saw this pay2win donation shop, no ty
Thank you for your comment. There is similar items that are obtainable ingame aswell. Like for the Boots, they are from PoI quest and the rest you can get from quests/rewards from tasks.
Drizzy

Looks nice but...

Pvp Information
Frags to RS: 5
Frags to ban: 10

I think its too low frags for this kind of server, afterall its made for war, what you think? Exp is fast anyway

Played the old version and was pretty funny, wish you the best luck boy.