• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.72] [Nangijala RPG] [Custom Edited Yurots Map] START 2019-03-29 18.00 CET) [RESET]

Server Website/AAC
http://nangijala.online/
Server Address
nangijala.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Ooh nice, names Dain Jerous.

On a side note its pointless playing a knight there unless you spend some hours training first. The normalised damage is pretty cool, but sooo low when skills/lvl are low. Cant wait to explore the new areas!

Ooh nice, names Dain Jerous.

On a side note its pointless playing a knight there unless you spend some hours training first. The normalised damage is pretty cool, but sooo low when skills/lvl are low. Cant wait to explore the new areas!
5x phoenix eggs have been send to your depot

i post again to say this is a shitty ot. bugs still everywhere. cant even access to king to buy promo cause path is blocked

congrratz gm you suck xD

i post again to say this is a shitty ot. bugs still everywhere. cant even access to king to buy promo cause path is blocked

congrratz gm you suck xD
thanks for your report about the king is already fixed.

Last edited:
The paladin spell 'Exori Con Con' seems a bit buggy, I can use it no matter what mana I have but it wont "multiply" shots unless I'm over a certain amount like 140 mana, it also seems to take the mana from you even if you use it and it doesn't work (like if you're below 140~ mana) still takes ti but doesn't multiply shots, idk if it is working as intended or not

The paladin spell 'Exori Con Con' seems a bit buggy, I can use it no matter what mana I have but it wont "multiply" shots unless I'm over a certain amount like 140 mana, it also seems to take the mana from you even if you use it and it doesn't work (like if you're below 140~ mana) still takes ti but doesn't multiply shots, idk if it is working as intended or not
will take a look thanks for replaying to us regards Katthult

Banshee house is bugged, half of the doors aren't working, it is impossible to explore second floor.

also the lvl 20 door gate had a quest u removed instead fixing ;)
ps. still waiting my eggs xD

name: Jaffar

You can now have 3 characters online per account
bookworm_small.png

Hello, the server is great but should be more adverts, we need more ppl to play! I can help you in game, my nick: Myrso :)

Hello im trapped in the roof of depot, i went afk there and now there are some kind of invisible walls(?) and I cant go down anymore XD