• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.92] Globera OTS | 1v1 PvP Balanced | Custom Evolution - Start 02.07.2021

Server Website/AAC
http://globera.net/
Server Address
globera.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I find this ots , very very boring, maybe its meant to be like this, but its a MS ogs, with p2w aspects mostnof players are on the bots, and gameplay is all about spamming ue and using manarune. not my type for sure. BotOts

I don't recommend this server, every edition it same, admin nothing change. 70 % people on the server admin gave them some stuff like op addons, eq so it is irrelevant..

Without eq, addons you are shit on this server, every mob killing you, you have to exp with some other people, mostly what you have been seen is people booting on multiple exp, with mc on bot.

Almost 20 players playing, rest of the people in online list is bot, mc.

Players who play there, have about more than 4 characters above 590 lvl+ and you known that if character have that lvl, is useless.. :D the character transform to bot to use mr on other character on train room or logout when the war appear while the logout is for some 450 lvl+ to war.

In single words pay to win there, other aspect that server is stable but content on every single edition is the same like people who playing there

Globera OTS starts in just 2 days!

Experience the classic PvP system where solo player kills are possible, emphasizing your PvP prowess.

@lmaoxd You can acquire premium items and outfits in-game through quests and tasks.

Join now and rediscover the goodness of the old school!

Globera OTS (https://globera.net/?account/create)

As i said, all of these features you can get in game :)

5 online
😂
😂

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Last edited:
Globera OTS is completly free to play.

Playing on the iconic Globera OTS 7.92 server is completely free to play. Every newly created account will receive 500 premium points to start with.

Best regards from passionates to players!