• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.6] Eloth | ELOTH TEAM | 5 AUGUST AT 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://www.eloth.net
Server Address
eloth.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
shop looks good just please don't add this op wands like on other ots
Of course we won’t add these sh*ts. We are opening different server than all these 3 days servers. It supposed to be semi-hard server, hope it will work with this community.

Server looks good, a new innovative way to combat botters while still allowing them. Im hyped to play but abit discouraged with the shop, offering items and cash. I would much rather see prem / access quests / addon items, Not pure p2w. Atleast not for the first week, otherwise I dont see why this server wouldnt be a success

server include 8.6 towns such as oken, pyre gengia?

Server looks good, a new innovative way to combat botters while still allowing them. Im hyped to play but abit discouraged with the shop, offering items and cash. I would much rather see prem / access quests / addon items, Not pure p2w. Atleast not for the first week, otherwise I dont see why this server wouldnt be a success
I would agree with your point about items, the problem is community of current 8.6 servers is abit different than oldies and I'm pretty sure if we would build shop similiar to Kasteria one then most of them would just not play - atleast on it's first edition. We have to teach them how to play Tibia without all of these custom sh*ts like wands, super axes etc first, then we may think of starting really serious 8.6 server - if we make them love this style of play.
server include 8.6 towns such as oken, pyre gengia?
No it's not.

I would agree with your point about items, the problem is community of current 8.6 servers is abit different than oldies and I'm pretty sure if we would build shop similiar to Kasteria one then most of them would just not play - atleast on it's first edition. We have to teach them how to play Tibia without all of these custom sh*ts like wands, super axes etc first, then we may think of starting really serious 8.6 server - if we make them love this style of play.

No it's not.
also bought 200 premium points about 5 mins ago, any idea how long until i get them?

No it's not.

Would you concider making a poll on your page regarding the shop? Im not sure you're right with what people want there tbh.
Soft boots especially feels really OP to get through shop and will mess up the race the first days.

also bought 200 premium points about 5 mins ago, any idea how long until i get them?
Please send me through PM your in-game name, as I have did mistake with report link for paypal previously.
Would you concider making a poll on your page regarding the shop? Im not sure you're right with what people want there tbh.
Soft boots especially feels really OP to get through shop and will mess up the race the first days.
I'm sorry but it's definitely not a time for it. Softies are only one valuable item that is worth buying excluding premium account of which features may be find here: https://www.eloth.net/library/faq

PACC, CC (to get a start on eq) and addon items are probably the only most logical needed items in the shop, I dont see a need items in items such as wands armors shields in the shop when they're obviously lootable

This shop js absolutely fine, I would like a copy of the Kasteria shop as well, but this works too.

Only "op" things are soft boots, while yes they help a bit, players will be able to do poi after 2-3 days of playing with these rates, so the shop helps more the players that don't have teams/time for poi.
Also, 50k for 50 points is fine, while it may help first few days it's not game-breaking and is meaningless in the mid-late game...

Possibility to add oldschool outfits please? &/ any addon items on shop?
I also sent you a minor thing in private conversation.

I think retro outfits can't work with 8.6 client only with custom?

Possibility to add oldschool outfits please? &/ any addon items on shop?
I also sent you a minor thing in private conversation.
It is possible, we may add these after server launch. Cannot see any PM from you.

Is it possible for you to port Warzones into custom island? Or would you have to remake it from scratch?

That would be cool on 8.6 because all vocations could do them daily a lot easier than on 8.0 due to better potions, healing while attacking, waves, ue's etc... And that area should be on the custom island away from botters. This could also be something for people that bot to do manually everyday?
You might have to change/buff/nerf Rewards due to 8.6 balance but that should not be that big of a issue.

Also are there any tasks?

It is possible, we may add these after server launch. Cannot see any PM from you.

I started a new conversation & tried again.
If you can't see it then shoot me a message so I can answer back instead.

Of course we won’t add these sh*ts. We are opening different server than all these 3 days servers. It supposed to be semi-hard server, hope it will work with this community.
A high-rate with 3x loot and crystal coins and soft boots in donation shop is not a "semi-hard server"
This is pure orshabaal ot.

Last edited:
A high-rate with 3x loot and crystal coins and soft boots in donation shop is not a "semi-hard server"
This is pure orshabaal ot.
Compared to ALL of existing 8.6 servers trust me, its semi-hard server (especially for these 8.6 players)

Free premium doesnt seem to work with accounts created before it was announced. Made a new acc today and its 3days premium but the account i created yesterday is free acc.

Back