• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] BudexOT Custom OT PvP-E | War & RPG & Fun | Starts 28th April 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://www.budexot.com/
Server Address
budexot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Fine start :D
20:16 New record: 93 players are logged in.

To be fair... otservlist has an auto detect system that can screw up. Xinn has admitted this before. I'm not saying Budex is innocent, just giving my 2 cents.

To be fair... otservlist has an auto detect system that can screw up. Xinn has admitted this before. I'm not saying Budex is innocent, just giving my 2 cents.
Thanks for your beautiful words Sir Knighter, I know that I have a good OT :D

Comment down below character name in order to receive some free premium points...
Only few first will get, so be fast !
Xilta, If i wasnt late :)
Nice server, will stick around for a little while. Looking forwards to see what happens on this server!

Xilta, If i wasnt late :)
Nice server, will stick around for a little while. Looking forwards to see what happens on this server!
Sent, you wont regret :D

17:26 New record: 102 players are logged in.

Dear Players,
By opening the second season of BudexOT we can say that we are very satisfied with the statistics and how the game moves. Since the opening of the server so far we have not had any attacks or server crashes on which we are very pleased. We can say that we have almost certainly a stable server that can sustain a large number of players. At the opening of the server, we scored a record of 100 active players while we reached a new record today : 20:20 New record: 108 players are logged in. We are extremely pleased and we hope that this number will increase much more because we have prepared for you a lot! As for example today, Tuesday 30th April 19:00-21:00 CEST we will hold several fun events where you will have the opportunity to collect some free premium points.

Imagine Being à spoofer and still only having 100 players and baned from otserblist 🤣

Fun server but why all the time that guy bans you from otservlist,tho finally 8.6 evolution with good balance and otservlist admin screws it up? cmonnn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back