• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] BudexOT Custom OT PvP-E | War & RPG & Fun | Starts 28th April 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://www.budexot.com/
Server Address
budexot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Fun server but why all the time that guy bans you from otservlist,tho finally 8.6 evolution with good balance and otservlist admin screws it up? cmonnn
Thanks, yep a lot of effort has been given in the OT and imagine only 1 thing fucks up your server by "spoofing" +3 players :D

then follow his fucking rules ? its ur fault u are banned again. not anyone elses. u can still keep server online with good updates and other ads. but last time u just gave up on it and u will again since tehres only 15 players left online now

then follow his fucking rules ? its ur fault u are banned again. not anyone elses. u can still keep server online with good updates and other ads. but last time u just gave up on it and u will again since tehres only 15 players left online now
ez to say :p

Played this server for a couple days now. Nice OT but I think it still needs some work. Just some things that I found out...

Just a few suggestions/things that came to my attention
Code:
- Daily/Weekly tasks NPC's
Don't say the reward you are given. You get a message that you finished but it should say what reward you got imo.
Also the weekly task NPC says when you already finished a NPC that week "You already done a task today." (should be "this week")

The Spells for Level 130 (on druid and on sorc ofc)
exori gran vis/frigo are just useless there is no point in using them you should make them do more damage. Less than SD's tho which hit about 1k.

I think the custom spells level requirement should be lowered a bit (atleast for the first one).
Level 250 seems a bit too much for the first one with this exp rate. I think at about 200/225 should be perfect (maybe also lower the mana/dmg a bit then). Now you will lose interest in leveling because it's takes so long (I don't use bot)

Also what's up with that Yalahri outfit quest. I'm a 210 druid with Don MR but It's too hard to do. Shouldn't it be placed in the quest room after the lvl 200 doors?

Would be nicer if the potions show the amounth that they health instead of "Aaaah..." imo.

Hero spawn is also really small, that should be extended a bit.

There is more ofc, but these are the ones I remembered.

Few days I couldn't work on server because there was no point when its banned on otservlist, no new players = dedek ots.
But today we're back on list and everything is fine ! ;) We're going more hard !

Few days I couldn't work on server because there was no point when its banned on otservlist, no new players = dedek ots.
But today we're back on list and everything is fine ! ;) We're going more hard !
Best ways to get new players is word of mouth, not otservlist. We regularly do polls for this and majority of people come from word of mouth, minority from otservlist.

Best ways to get new players is word of mouth, not otservlist. We regularly do polls for this and majority of people come from word of mouth, minority from otservlist.
Why are you then running 12391239123 days Countdown/Already Started Promote on OTServlist ?
Isn't it waste of money when you're paying 60-90Eur Per day ?

Thanks for posting this.
I had no way to determine this on my own, but I just assumed it was true, based on my own experience in real life.

Why are you then running 12391239123 days Countdown/Already Started Promote on OTServlist ?
Isn't it waste of money when you're paying 60-90Eur Per day ?
Just because you get more people from word of mouth, doesn't mean advertising doesn't have value... You can still run an ad even though you're banned just FYI.
You're taking one statement and extrapolating an incorrect statement out of it.
Word of Mouth attributes for about 60% of our playerbase based on past surveys. Otservlist about 10-15%.
Seeing this "Few days I couldn't work on server because there was no point when its banned on otservlist" is an awful outlook. You shouldn't stop working on your project for days because one website banned you :p
Many projects thrive without being on otservlist (Majority having been banned from otservlist as well), just from word of mouth.

You obviously are having a very hard time taking criticism from other players/users. This is one thing I think you need to get better at, since it's a very important factor in evolving, not just as an OT developer but also as a person.

You obviously are having a very hard time taking criticism from other players/users. This is one thing I think you need to get better at, since it's a very important factor in evolving, not just as an OT developer but also as a person.
I just don't like when ppl talk shit about my OT which is "OBVIOUSLY" Excellent. Retards which were crying few years ago for spoofing and random shits now made some deals and has "sucesfully" ot can suck my dick

I just don't like when ppl talk shit about my OT which is "OBVIOUSLY" Excellent. Retards which were crying few years ago for spoofing and random shits now made some deals and has "sucesfully" ot can suck my dick
Okay. To be quite honest. I have been constantly trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. But you need to face reality here. I hope mods dont delete this cause of this comment because I genuinely mean this, but do you have a severe form of autism?

For those who dont know, this guy added me as a friend on discord, to say "Im thinking about starting to make a 10.98 project, similar to yours but just better hehe" "and launch in the middle of may".

Again maybe he doesn't understand that this is incredibly insulting, essentially saying in 2 weeks he's going to make something better than our team has worked on for 5 years now.

But then seeing this kind of stuff " just don't like when ppl talk shit about my OT which is "OBVIOUSLY" Excellent"

Dude... you launched with advertising on otservlist, and within 3 days the 100 players you had on launch from your advertising dropped to 15... And several of those were clearly your own characters/people you made GMs.

Clearly your OT is awful. It's very rare to see projects with that low retention rate.

I've made awful projects in my early days as well. I learnt from feedback, how to adjust, and came back stronger than before. I still am learning everyday from my community, and constantly trying to improve, that's why every year we do continue to grow, because I listen and dont go full retard (however, I sometimes still go full retard cause eh, im human).

I have defended you a few times in this thread & other threads, always giving you benefit of the doubt, but seeing how disconnected you are from reality, maybe everything people have said are true, and maybe I made an ass of myself trying to defend you.

Knighter actually makes a great example.
Like he mentioned himself, hes made many poor projects in the past, but learned from his mistakes and all the feedback from his users.
Archlight hasnt always been the way it is today, trust me on that one cuz Ive been here since Archlight's very first closed beta.
Nowadays its the biggest custom OT out there and that doesnt come from an arrogant and careless attitude.

Im not saying this to offend you in any way Budex, Im just trying to help you.

+1 with Knighter

Budex constantly is saying that his ots is the best 8.6, when there are others who are way better

That doesn't means that BudexOT could not be a good ots someday

It just requires more work, maybe get better team, because is too hard to work alone, delegate functions on a team is required to grow in a business even if is small

But most important, Budex requires more humility, don't talk everywhere "I HAVE THE BEST", just let the people think it, constantly improving

Also, accept all comments from players because that's feedback, even if most of them are crap, always there is something you could take from them to make you grow

wtf give me one sentence where u said about suggestion for my OT such as some dope system which will bring players in BudexOT and let old stay, all you did here is try to bring attention to yourself and your ot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back