• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] BudexOT Custom OT PvP-E | War & RPG & Fun | Starts 28th April 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://www.budexot.com/
Server Address
budexot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
wtf give me one sentence where u said about suggestion for my OT such as some dope system which will bring players in BudexOT and let old stay, all you did here is try to bring attention to yourself and your ot
Lol yea. I'm here on your thread of 5 viewers, all who have played Archlight already, to preach about my OT. This just further shows how fuckin delusional you are.

Why would I tell you what good systems to add. That's your job to figure out. I simply told you to maybe be a bit more humble on your view of your project, that cant maintain more than 15 players after 3 days with advertising.

Unfortunately there is 1 other person on this forum stupid enough to agree with you and that is likely enough to make you feel correct.

lul 5 viewers are you some hackerrrrr MEN.

also currently theres 25 players online so psssssssssssst.

I don't need anyone to make me feel correct when I already know I am :D.

ok.

Something from me:
I've played on this ot on last era (well, not actually playing, rather setting up a bot). I was top3 after about 50 hours from start.
I've told encountered several bugs (that i told him about in-game) that are for example:
-Not properly implemented ZAO.
-Unbalanced proffesions - for example, knight cant even use his "custom spells", because the mana cost is too high and its unprofitable
or when I went to quest as a knight I couldn't solo orshabaal and got trapped (I eventually ran out of mana and was able only to heal myself and stand there in 1sqm passage, but even without that he was simply healing more than I could deal) and then some ed with level similar to mine came and soloed other one (that was running behind the one i was tanking) without any problems.
-Unbalanced "custom monsters" - It seemed like he added it and didn't even test it since some of them were not even killable or tankable. Rest was either too unprofitable or too profitable. Loot, damage, hp and spawns were completely random.
-Some of the teleports were not even accesible (it teleported you to temple xD)
Now, I just logged in to check something and guess what:
-ZAO is still bugged
20:15 You see a dead draken spellweaver (Vol:10).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 25 or higher.
XD
-Mana cost for spells didn't change
I don't want to waste time to check everything else, but it's probably either similar or unchanged.
The only "good" thing about this ot was that you actually didn't have to spend money to get shop items, because premium points were obtained easily in game.

I don't want to offend anybody(do I?), but I think this ot for now is even more of a joke than the owner (I guess I do).

//edit
Oh right, I forgot.
I didn't even have to create an accout nor the CHARACTER, because it was the same as last era. LOL

Dear Players,
With today server save we fixed some bugs and reports by our players, the're following...

• Decreased Donate MR/UH From Paladins
  • Increased Healing/DMG From Knights
  • Decreased Sudden Death Rune
  • Decreased Mana of Knights Spells
  • Fixed small map bugs
  • Changed Doors Spawns/Quests Level Requirement ( Will be applied soon )
  • Fixed Draken Warmaster/Lizard Chosen Loot corpse

More Updates coming soon.. Report to our Staff Team if you found bug or any kind of things which aren't responsible to be in the OT.
Kind Reegards,
Budex.

We have implented 2 new systems and they are
  • Mining System
  • Auto Lot System
More about Mining and Auto Lot system you can read on our official website :D

Also Poll about restart is on the website ( as many of you requested )

nice man im waiting for next reset it will be sick with being unbanished from otservlist do it fast and show everyone how good this ots truly is

So are the people who donated for a two week long server going to get their points back? The server was barely even a thing

nice man im waiting for next reset it will be sick with being unbanished from otservlist do it fast and show everyone how good this ots truly is
Yezzz !
So are the people who donated for a two week long server going to get their points back? The server was barely even a thing
Yep, I recover every single eur donated back :D
As from Season I to Season II, for this edition gonna recover both of them. :)

Closed on OP request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back