• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Albania 7.4, real map server with new content, custom client, 30.08.2015 18:00 CEST

According to game balance @coma made the point. Skill rate should be 3x comparing to mlvl rate and mana regen.

Also spells will be free or ppl will have to pay $$ ingame for each spell?

You have to buy every spell from NPC.

mlv/skill rate will work fine. You'll see in-game

But please tell me that we can exchange gold to platinum by right clicking :|

And what are new features for paladins? On screenshot i saw infernal bolts, but they arent 72 atk right?

You have to buy every spell from NPC.

mlv/skill rate will work fine. You'll see in-game
ye it works if u play sorcerer :D 4x mlvl 2x skill, no brainer what to choose

i bet regens aint even 7.4 but 7.6+ :d

how about you say something concrete instead of saying "its gonna be fine" and "ur wrong" this shit does nothing, is this even your server or am i talking to some random guy here?

how about you say something concrete instead of saying "its gonna be fine" and "ur wrong" this shit does nothing, is this even your server or am i talking to some random guy here?

Anatol is the server co-owner.

As for the magic level, we've decided that the formula will be dynamic, starting at x2 (which combined with x2 regen makes it x4), slowly decreasing to the point of reaching x1 at a high magic level (which makes it x2 with our regen). We will achieve this by slightly increasing mana spent requirements for advancing.

Last edited:

As for the magic level, we've decided that the formula will be dynamic, starting at x2 (which combined with x2 regen makes it x4), slowly decreasing to the point of reaching x1, at a high magic level (which makes it x2 with our regen). We will achieve this by slightly increasing mana spent requirements for advancing.

And this is some more clear answer. Thank you!

P.S. Could you give some infos regarding paladin?

As for the magic level, we've decided that the formula will be dynamic, starting at x2 (which combined with x2 regen makes it x4), slowly decreasing to the point of reaching x1, at a high magic level (which makes it x2 with our regen). We will achieve this by slightly increasing mana spent requirements for advancing.

Hey diego, what about the damage formula for paladins and knights? I dont want to invest my time in an unbalanced 7.4 server

Hey diego, what about the damage formula for paladins and knights? I dont want to invest my time in an unbalanced 7.4 server

Well if you ask about palladin formula we in planted real formuls from Tibia 7.4 we have been made a lot of tests how its work and I'm think in this moment its working perfect. Also we made many new things for palladins. Same is for knights they have some brand new spells ,
We have tried to male hit formula's was perfectly reflected with original one.
Greetings

But what about those infernal bolts we can see on screenshots? What is their power? How are they obtained?

But what about those infernal bolts we can see on screenshots? What is their power? How are they obtained?

Well infernal bolts are part of vocation balanced process. I'd be very powerful weapon in the hand of strong palladin with 62 atack dmg after many tests I can tell you its make a lot of fun because we know how pallys was hitting from typical bolts. The infernal bolts you can looted from POI monsters or change it for ORB's.

I admit he helped us with tests but that's all. There won't be any corruption like on "other" 7.4 servers I know :)

Infernal bolts are powerful but very hard to obtain.

What are the special features for knights other than exori gran?

@Nothxbye

Gtfo. I only volunteered to test some shit and to adapt it to be more playable as I did @ Classicus. However, in my opinion the whole-pvp-thing is a bit disbalanced. Namely, knights have exori gran which does x2 exoris dmg (I told them if they really want to keep it, keep the pve dmg but change its pvp dmg to normal exoris pvp dmg), every knight can pg balls with the cheap-ass-exori (100~110mp) and then just spam ice rapier + exori gran combo. Having said that it is also worth to mention the paladins. This is the most retarded vocation ever (at least for me, not here, just entrie tibia), the 62infernal bolt's dmg will change a lot @ pvp (just imagine 2 paladins stuck to a ms aa'ing him). What I considered a needed buff is that they are now able to shot bolts/arrows along with runes with no timing - you dont have to use a rune just a milisec after a bolt/arw to keep the best dmgdeal pace, so it will be more noob-friendly.
In my opinion you still can dominate as a sorcerer as you will remain the highest dmg dealer but you will have to be more cautious than before as the other vocations won't be just useless targets.