• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Aldora] [Realmap] [Custom / 7.4]Mid/EXP Start Friday, 21/06/2019 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
http://aldora.net
Server Address
aldora.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
wait what? are you talking about i don't even know you or have you on discord so please stfu
yeah right check your domain its namecheap like every other registered by tjafs. eg oldera.net classictibia.net fibula74.net ;) + yet again you host ots and have bugs on start because as you said YOU ARE NOT PROGRAMMER and you do not know WHAT you are doing. also for what you did with oldera.net you shouldve learned nobody will play your cashgrabs you acted unfair on community created chaos and such.

yeah right check your domain its namecheap like every other registered by tjafs. eg oldera.net classictibia.net fibula74.net ;) + yet again you host ots and have bugs on start because as you said YOU ARE NOT PROGRAMMER and you do not know WHAT you are doing. also for what you did with oldera.net you shouldve learned nobody will play your cashgrabs you acted unfair on community created chaos and such.
hahahah lol Kajsiusiak, all your servers were even more broken AND YOU ALSO ARE NOT PROGRAMMER :D
Do you create a new account here every day?

so is the server coming back or did the guy exit scammed and wasted vps? because i seen complains on facebook where i posted his server to one of groups thinking it might (help since it was fresh out here) and its just waste of pc resources. so maybe bring back the server (since vps is paid for ) and just let people run around anyways?

Last edited:
punio? or ruth? because you lick realestass too much and stalk me around maybe check current progress on server instead of complaining ;)
P.S. a lot changed in the past months I have been developing and developing :) and the fact that i have been fixing all issues on servers since start proves that in fact I am a programmer :) definately can do more than this guy here since he never was able to help me with anything from files I bought from him.
I know what kind of programmer you are xD
I remember you trying to access the phpmyadmin panel for 2 hours on the stream. LOL

show me any picture or proof i'm tjafs and i will leave otland

show me any picture or proof i'm tjafs and i will leave otland
you registered domain with namecheap
all other tjafs domains were registered with namecheap
you only edited hex of client and didnt even bother doing anything within server files
tjafs domains ended with .net
aldora so happens to be on .net too?
you type like him
your account is realitvely new.

you registered domain with namecheap
all other tjafs domains were registered with namecheap
you only edited hex of client and didnt even bother doing anything within server files
tjafs domains ended with .net
aldora so happens to be on .net too?
you type like him
your account is realitvely new.
this be last message from me to you just look at your website and complain after to me about my client and server
d4f3b305a9931e0f68cd543c1d07d88a.jpg

this be last message from me to you just look at your website and complain after to me about my client and server
d4f3b305a9931e0f68cd543c1d07d88a.jpg
yours is offline also your website looked really bad. ps the website was for tfs 1.2 it is still undergoing maintenance ;) i work on everything every day

Back