• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
my antivirus says Trojan in it and I cant open exe... =/

promo npc is bugged... the arachnid spawns instantly when you leave the place so she just keeps saying even after u've killed spider
00:16 Master Morrun: You need to finish your job! Kill that nasty spider!
00:20 Master Morrun: You need to finish your job! Kill that nasty spider!
00:22 Master Morrun: You need to finish your job! Kill that nasty spider!
00:25 Master Morrun: You need to finish your job! Kill that nasty spider!

Can start in ~2 weeks depending on my job project abroad... didn't expect the release so soon xD

btw some nice changes that would be nice imo
daily cap on dungs, it's silly u can hunt in non pvp place all the time away from all the players and it arguably gives best exp+loot
add the old anti bot system, prevents most ppl from cavebotting

what old anti bot system? Do you mean the one that caused the diagonal dash bug cause that was retarded. I wouldn't say put a cap on the amount of dungeons that can be done daily but perhaps a cooldown that starts after they leave dungeon for 1 hour. So they can either go out and hunt or leave their game for an hour.

what old anti bot system? Do you mean the one that caused the diagonal dash bug cause that was retarded. I wouldn't say put a cap on the amount of dungeons that can be done daily but perhaps a cooldown that starts after they leave dungeon for 1 hour. So they can either go out and hunt or leave their game for an hour.
this is actually much better.. If it is a cooldown they will need to alternate between hunting normally or dungeon..

The flaw with a cap is that they will just reach the cap then say "we have nothing else to do" making big problems for the server health.

Is it just me or are archers really weak compared to knight and mage ?

Hi guys.
I'm posting on the server's forum about old donations points.
We will give players who donated on the last era some or most of the points back.

Good day everyone :)

If you fill up a bp with GSP but 1 stack isn't full 100 then it'll continue to take your money while filling up 1-2 cap. I did this and didn't realize it in time. You owe me 40k. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.