• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to stop treating this like real tibia. There's content for almost every level (except true endgame so far in every ascalon version). However, each version they added more end-game content, and now there's a content update in the first week of the server. How about you just sit it out and wait. See what happens.

In any case, if you're bored, you can always gamble money. That never gets boring!

I guess most of the content that I added is for higher lvls.
Sorry :(

I guess most of the content that I added is for higher lvls.
Sorry :(
Shame on you as an owner to even care to add anything to your server FOR your players...
Such a shame...
/sarcasm

Oh yea by the way... kids have no idea on how items are priced

you are stupid is much new content in beginner island. have u seen poisonous snake? i bet u didnt so dont complain

i have also seen the raabbbits with no health bar, is very exciting new stuff why ppl cry no new?

what the fuck. seriously... right when i loot my shit

fucking hell
this is my second time losing 1k from the godamn dungeon and we almost had it beat -.-
And I dont think it got saved this time.. did it?

Sorry for double post...

When the server crashes:
COv8ZvJU8AAhmWN.jpg

***** should get a dedicated server or smth so we dont have to wait for him to realize it's down >.<

yes because dedic server automatically makes u immune to any crashes/ddoses amirite?

Status
Not open for further replies.