• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sry for my bad english ;):
UTEzfIa.jpg

J7Stmov.jpg

You might want to switch the images of the gems like 6x of (image of 100 gems) cuz when its only 1 it's hard to see the color
On screen u cant see that but it's .gif so it look like:
latest
latest

its sad, this ot is great but have small amount of players cause idiots cant play without cave bot 24/7
btw good job team but u can fix some informations on ot page :D

I don't think its dead yet, I mean there's lack of players - yes, but still if the team works hard and make HUGE UPDATE... It might get more people again.
I would love to mention some quick ideas:

• Adding more content for level 450+ (Monsters that players can actually SOLO, instead of just team hunt)
  • Quests & Riddles (People love riddles since it takes time to figure them out)
  • Constant updates (Even though they are small patches; ex. adding New Bosses or New hunting spot)

This is just some ideas you might already know, but still is good so you know what people need and what they really look for in a server which is constant updates.

Greetings, Liro.

Edit (Wipe the houses of the people that don't log in 5-7 days)

Last edited:
I don't think its dead yet, I mean there's lack of players - yes, but still if the team works hard and make HUGE UPDATE... It might get more people again.

• Adding more content for level 450+ (Monsters that players can actually SOLO, instead of just team hunt)
  • Constant updates (Even though they are small patches; ex. adding New Bosses or New hunting spot)

This is just some ideas you might already know, but still is good so you know what people need and what they really look for in a server which is constant updates.

Greetings, Liro.

Constant updates are important yea

If anyone decided to play and wants to level up, give me a private message *Zalton* i can help you get some items for your level & help you in a few quests, maybe even do dungeons.

Lol told you but hey don't listen to me I'm just the only player that's ever reached 600 and all.. ~ yawn ~

Update in few hours.

Greetings, Liro.

Wont wipe houses after 7 days, we are wiping houses only after making sure
the person is not playing anymore.

About constant updates, changelog means nothing? or you mean a BIG update?

Update in few hours.

Wont wipe houses after 7 days, we are wiping houses only after making sure
the person is not playing anymore.

About constant updates, changelog means nothing? or you mean a BIG update?

I'm not criticizing, my point of view is just for you to make know what PEOPLE wants and why they left the server. I would love to help in whatever I can, that's why I posted those ideas. Talkng about the houses, well if the players are inactive... the houses should be wiped and give a chance to the new people (just saying). Also I mean by constant updates, adding new stuff everytime as possible, fixing content, HEARING PEOPLES IDEAS/COMMENTS, that way you will have an idea of what to do. So yeah, basically you just need to make eveytime as possible small/big patches according to your team and your time that can be spent on server.

Greetings, Liro.

PS. I love this server that's why I'm giving you ideas. I hope people give a second shot and try this amazing server (thumbs up);)

there's been good changes and nice updates, i think gaal has done a super nice job with the server
but launch had too many bugs and too few players playing in the start

its still fun to log in and play, and there's still some players :)

Last edited:
new launch will be good, but I think after a few month and fix all, do some updates, mayby for low level players too cause i heard complaints about this range content :D
and its could be one of the best server and probably could have a lot of more players in long term than this edition
ofc if admin have time, and wish to do this

can u change this shit with AOE? i cant cast spell when im turn to wall/hole its shit

Last edited:
I've played the previous versions and Ascalon has always been my favorite OT. I want to play again but the low player count is keeping me from starting..

Status
Not open for further replies.