• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even play this era and I can tell you that Burak is a botter. Every era he would afk bot and never got caught

Too bad he got caught this late.
I've seen him afk bot multiple times.

@Up
Added another client on downloads page, might help you.

Double XP event started.

Thank you for the positive feedback MTDew !!
Torvora's update is near !!

Double XP event will end at
15:30:00 CET Paris, France

I take it botting is forbidden? Nothing to play and willing to give this a try but im just one of those few who really hate bots.

I take it botting is forbidden? Nothing to play and willing to give this a try but im just one of those few who really hate bots.

It is. But honestly, this is one of the few servers where hunting isn't boring due to the level system/custom monsters/maps. Obviously some people still do, but they don't tolerate it.

Tommorow changelog 2.7 will take place and before that we would like to know
what players think should be fixed and/or edited.
Check the Thread and throw you opinion !

why u unbanned this Burak? he get ban some days ago from GM for botting and get unbanned after 1 day? wtf?
he is fucking botter, he use bot on train magic lvl, he use bot on exp... this antibot system is shit
here is not more botters cause its hard to find good bot, not system is workin

Who cares if someone's botting or not?
The server consists of 10 ACTIVE players. Why would he ban the most loyal and active player?

sad truth above. knight burdek is pretty much the only pleyer that remains active when the server has lost its popularity through all seasons. but at the same time he is poor bosniak (that doesnt donate or provide anything for the server) and everyone complains about him at the start, maybe he should just get banned at start cuz we all know he is a botter? cuz to me its extremely discouraging knowing he can just bot all seasons without anything as punishment. but at this time i understand he cant get banned cuz he is one of the few still playing the server

Think its funny reading this thread and about people complaining about bots. Half of the server was botting and 90% of them got banned by me personally. Then because thoose botters where gone player count went down BY ALOT, (even if you bot you still count as 1 person on otservlist). Otservlist doesn't count people in trainers on ascalon because ascalon staff wants to be the good guys and not count them.. Many servers out there has like 200+ players online when only 10 of them are actually playing and 190 in trainers or unreachable positions.

What happened after I banned the botters? Even the bot haters quit, do you know how I felt after that? Think Gaal is better off not banning his current players, atleast someone will be playing on and off.. Instead of people complaining about botters and leaving the server after you ban the botters anyway.

Bot issue,
Our staff is doing a great job on Ascalon,
I'm supporting everything CM Miku and CM vin are doing.

I'm sorry for the lack of activity in the past few days.
We will run an update today and we wont activate the double XP this weekend,
Instead, When Torvora comes out in 4 days we will run this event.

Have a great weekend Ascalonians & OTlanders !

Last edited:
@BOT issue,
Our staff is doing a great job on Ascalon,
I'm supporting everything CM Miku and CM vin are doing.

I'm sorry for the lack of activity in the past few days.
We will run an update today and we wont activate the double XP this weekend,
Instead, When Torvora comes out in 4 days we will run this event.

Have a great weekend Ascalonians & OTlanders !
Then whats your answer to unbanning burak? :eek:

Shade ~,
We dont approve the use of bots,
but since we have a low playerbase atm we are less strict on that.
Personally, I didnt catch him, guess I would ban if I have :/

Shade ~,
We dont approve the use of bots,
but since we have a low playerbase atm we are less strict on that.
Personally, I didnt catch him, guess I would ban if I have :/
Is there any double exp weekend this week? Started late sunday last week so miss that opportunity and was kinda hoping it would happens again :D

Double XP will run on Torvora's update.
And on weekends starting the upcoming week.

New staff members - Inossus (senior tutor) & GM Hoax!

Updated last night btw (changelog 2.7)
xD

Last edited:
Double XP will run on Torvora's update.
And on weekends starting the upcoming week.

New staff members - Inossus (senior tutor) & GM Hoax!

Updated last night btw (changelog 2.7)
xD
Don't forget Dolls and Voc change on Pentagram!

Status
Not open for further replies.