• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when @Gaal was telling me that he is buying new sprites.
Ofc, he doesnt seem like the type of guy to STEAL he has to much reputation bringing Ascalon back to life, and to be honest i cannot wait till he puts this server back up! Even if we dont get points back i will donate more to this wonderful server.

Ofc, he doesnt seem like the type of guy to STEAL he has to much reputation bringing Ascalon back to life, and to be honest i cannot wait till he puts this server back up! Even if we dont get points back i will donate more to this wonderful server.

"Players will get all their gift shop points back."

Sprites issue-
I want to clearfiy something,
One of the last things we would do is to steal anything from anyone.
We respect the work of every person and willing to pay for something we find usefull.
If anyone wants to claim ownership on something, PM me. (wonder if CipSoft will contact us).

Donations-
Like it says on the website, full amount of points(donated) will be returned.

Please delete sprites you stole from me immediately. I saw two books on screen on first page then i downloaded your client to check for more stolen sprites. Books, keys, wand, hammer, helm, bow. They are not freeware and i never give any permission to use them by anyone. Delete them now, before i report that you using stolen graphic and taking a profit from it. Btw. while i was searching for my sprites in this client i saw more stolen graphics from other artist, so i advise you guys to check it out.

You should know which sprites you stole, in case you have trouble which one are mine, PM to me.
I mean, didn't we all technically steal tibia's sprites and making money from it :p, Gaal doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would steal sprites knowingly

Please delete sprites you stole from me immediately. I saw two books on screen on first page then i downloaded your client to check for more stolen sprites. Books, keys, wand, hammer, helm, bow. They are not freeware and i never give any permission to use them by anyone. Delete them now, before i report that you using stolen graphic and taking a profit from it. Btw. while i was searching for my sprites in this client i saw more stolen graphics from other artist, so i advise you guys to check it out.

You should know which sprites you stole, in case you have trouble which one are mine, PM to me.

Who exactly are you gunna report that to?

I agree, stealing other people's sprites is pretty immoral, but cmon....that is funny. Good luck with the lawsuit.

Huh, nice to see FaRe server works :) But Ascalon without FaRe is no more Ascalon... imho. But, maybe i am wrong...

Ye i think non pvp raids is good idea :D dont wanna skull on cast my AoE skills :D

Welcome @Gaal, Pentagram here :D (Red Crystal box u know :D)

Last edited:
@Gaal On this season give more working dodge recipe please :D i will make 100% dodge set :D And maybe new amulet from quest lel :D (80% new quest is chest for some gem's and AMULET :D)

Oh if u can give 1-2 quest like G8 weapon quest :) its best quest ever i see on ots :D

@Gaal On this season give more working dodge recipe please :D i will make 100% dodge set :D And maybe new amulet from quest lel :D (80% new quest is chest for some gem's and AMULET :D)

Oh if u can give 1-2 quest like G8 weapon quest :) its best quest ever i see on ots :D

First Wizard I see who doesn't want damage increase :O
No dodge for you!

First Wizard I see who doesn't want damage increase :O
No dodge for you!

My dmg is not bad :D full set for mana regen and i can tank all :D but i test my new set for dodge and have 78% dodge its better for hard hiting monster or for dung :D ( Maybe new dungeon inc?)

My dmg is not bad :D full set for mana regen and i can tank all :D but i test my new set for dodge and have 78% dodge its better for hard hiting monster or for dung :D ( Maybe new dungeon inc?)

Dodge limit 50% please :(
I had full mana regen 4k on my Wizard (and 27 addons/all mounts)

@Deepling no limits! :S i play on old ots Mushroom, and make 100% def for psychical fire and poison dmg :D

I love Ascalon for the possibilities which gives you to create your character :) I miss only more weapon and spells for lifesteal and manasteal :S

Status
Not open for further replies.